Scott Peterson's Life on Death Row: The Inside Story

Sep 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: People

Joking with others, shooting hoops and scoring baskets - to look at Scott Peterson, one would hardly imagine he's incarcerated on San Quentin's Death Row.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
iknowthetruth

Donora, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

Scott didn't kill Laci. Amber did. Laci keeps contacting me in spirit for the last six years and keeps showing me visions of what really happened. The truth is Amber and Scott were originally friends and then Amber became obsessed with her wanting to have Scott but he would not leave Laci. So she kidnapped Laci and kept her alive for a few weeks, while tied up. Amber's motive? Laci was going to have Scott's baby and she wasn't. So Amber decided if she couldn't have Scott, no one would and planned the whole thing. Amber is FULL OF LIES!!!! Laci is furious and will never rest until Amber is convicted. Amber even has a secret safe box at a local bank where she has Laci's Croton watch kept as a trphy of the killing.
Michigan

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

iknowthetruth wrote:
Scott didn't kill Laci. Amber did. Laci keeps contacting me in spirit for the last six years and keeps showing me visions of what really happened. The truth is Amber and Scott were originally friends and then Amber became obsessed with her wanting to have Scott but he would not leave Laci. So she kidnapped Laci and kept her alive for a few weeks, while tied up. Amber's motive? Laci was going to have Scott's baby and she wasn't. So Amber decided if she couldn't have Scott, no one would and planned the whole thing. Amber is FULL OF LIES!!!! Laci is furious and will never rest until Amber is convicted. Amber even has a secret safe box at a local bank where she has Laci's Croton watch kept as a trphy of the killing.
And the Easter Bunny leaves diamond rings under my pillow

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Search the Scott Peterson Trial Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Wed A Guy 95
will scott peterson actually walk free someday ... (Aug '09) Jun 10 Linda 90
David Temple 48 Hours Mystery (Dec '08) Jun 10 Julie 94
Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Aug '13 mike 34
Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Jul '13 Alliance 3
Scott and Richelle Nice Are Penpals??? (Jan '07) Jun '13 Leeta 20
Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Jun '13 psywizard880 3,067
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••