People Magazine: Scott Peterson's Lif...

People Magazine: Scott Peterson's Life In Prison

There are 39 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Jul 13, 2008, titled People Magazine: Scott Peterson's Life In Prison. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Larry Hackett, deputy managing editor of People Magazine, appeared on the "Today" show Thursday to discuss a new article about convicted killer Scott Peterson's life on San Quention Prison's Death Row.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brandi

Mountain City, GA

#22 Sep 18, 2008
my ophion on the case is that scott is guilty he should burn in hell for doing his wife and his unborn son like that.
David

United States

#23 Sep 18, 2008
brandi wrote:
my ophion on the case is that scott is guilty he should burn in hell for doing his wife and his unborn son like that.
For doing Amber Frey he should burn twice, she's one homely broad.
BeeKeeper

Redmond, WA

#24 Sep 18, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
For doing Amber Frey he should burn twice, she's one homely broad.
Amber Frey is far from being a homely broad but a very good looking woman.

Sound to me you are just jealous that Amber would never go out with a dork like your self.
David

United States

#25 Sep 18, 2008
BeeKeeper wrote:
<quoted text>
Amber Frey is far from being a homely broad but a very good looking woman.
Sound to me you are just jealous that Amber would never go out with a dork like your self.
Wow BK, I didn't know it was that obvious, hiding my green side has never been one of my better qualities. Have you ever dated a woman as "very good looking" as Amber?
David

United States

#27 Sep 19, 2008
Billy Mays wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you STILL on the internet? Are you ever going to get off your fat, pathetic, bald, no-life @$$ and get a job? Man! It's like you never leave. You're like a computer virus! No wonder you can't stay married you poor excuse of a man. Get out! Get off the internet! Do something with your life you freak!
VonDitas wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you STILL on the internet? Are you ever going to get off your fat, pathetic, bald, no-life @$$ and get a job? Man! It's like you never leave. You're like a computer virus! No wonder you can't stay married you poor excuse of a man. Get out! Get off the internet! Do something with your life you freak!
Chris

Dallas, TX

#28 May 7, 2009
David wrote:
It's funny, no sad actually, how every person involved in this case except Scott has somehow gained or benefitted. Amber and her 15 minutes of fame, Atty. Garagos made a fortune from the Peterson family, Rocha's and book/movie deals.
Scott sits in prison.
Which is exactly where he belongs until he burns in hell

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#29 May 7, 2009
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct and I agree 100%.
Gonzallo

San Gabriel, CA

#30 May 7, 2009
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you about Scot burning in hell or whateva, the fact remains that he is still alive in prison while that poor mother and her child were murdered.

I'll give Scott another year or so of life in sweet prison, and than the plug has to be pulled sto to speak. He is a dead man.

Have a nice day
David

Canyon Country, CA

#31 May 7, 2009
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever here of forgiveness Lady?
You are taking this stuff way to personal. Put down the box of BonBons, get up off of your fat as.s and clean yourself, and your husbands home and have dinner waiting for him when he walks in the front door and make something of yourself.
Today would be a great day to start, now get up and do it!

Lake Huron, Ontario

#32 May 7, 2009
Gonzallo wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you about Scot burning in hell or whateva, the fact remains that he is still alive in prison while that poor mother and her child were murdered.
I'll give Scott another year or so of life in sweet prison, and than the plug has to be pulled sto to speak. He is a dead man.
Have a nice day
Ok, this is going to be extremely difficult for me to say but 'I agree with Ganzallo on this'. Bless MY heart.

Lake Huron, Ontario

#33 May 7, 2009
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever here of forgiveness Lady?
You are taking this stuff way to personal. Put down the box of BonBons, get up off of your fat as.s and clean yourself, and your husbands home and have dinner waiting for him when he walks in the front door and make something of yourself.
Today would be a great day to start, now get up and do it!
What is this? I just agreed with HIM and now I read this nonsense from my own 'family member'? What are you thinking? What are you saying?

(Welcome back! Muy Sabrosa and Bless your heart!)
David

Canyon Country, CA

#34 May 7, 2009
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, this is going to be extremely difficult for me to say but 'I agree with Ganzallo on this'. Bless MY heart.
Oh, well this is fine! Do you know what this whackadoo is going to think now? That he's going to get him a White Woman!
Don't even Gonzalo, don't even!
Callie, keep it to things that are relevant with guy, the lawns, household maintainance, working the livestock.
Anything beyond that from a White Woman and they don't know how to behave respectfully, it just not natural for them.
Gonzallo

Silverado, CA

#35 May 8, 2009
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that you've taken my words whole or in part.

Bless your heart dear.

Have a nice day.
David

Canyon Country, CA

#36 May 8, 2009
Gonzallo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that you've taken my words whole or in part.
Bless your heart dear.
Have a nice day.
See Callie, just like I said? Now will you believe me?
Gonzalo, that was nice, but forget it amigo! It's never going to happen, back off!

Lake Huron, Ontario

#37 May 10, 2009
David wrote:
<quoted text>
See Callie, just like I said? Now will you believe me?
Gonzalo, that was nice, but forget it amigo! It's never going to happen, back off!
I do see! I do blieve you! You are always right! Need I go on?? LOL
Donald

San Diego, CA

#38 Jun 14, 2009
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
I do see! I do blieve you! You are always right! Need I go on?? LOL
I'd like a broad like you. Subservient women make me hard. Laci found out too late.
Rosie

Calgary, Canada

#39 Jun 15, 2009
hahahahahaha Hi Don - you are funny!'Subservient' women like me only need to be as such when dealing with big tough guys like you!

LMBBO!(now apologize!)
Donald

San Diego, CA

#40 Jun 15, 2009
Rosie wrote:
hahahahahaha Hi Don - you are funny!'Subservient' women like me only need to be as such when dealing with big tough guys like you!
LMBBO!(now apologize!)
Rosie! Is that you? Really?
Ummmm, okay, better not take any chances, I am sorry for that sexist comment, it was uncalled for. I worship women, especially you.
ezrasing54

Santa Fe, NM

#41 Apr 7, 2011
his wife cried and child did, know one heard them, scott peterson is crying and who is going to help him. amber is scared, i dont blame her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) May 19 Your Service Prov... 79
News Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Apr '17 Margot55 35
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
More from around the web