People Magazine: Scott Peterson's Lif...

People Magazine: Scott Peterson's Life In Prison

There are 39 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Jul 13, 2008, titled People Magazine: Scott Peterson's Life In Prison. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Larry Hackett, deputy managing editor of People Magazine, appeared on the "Today" show Thursday to discuss a new article about convicted killer Scott Peterson's life on San Quention Prison's Death Row.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
who cares

Laton, CA

#1 Jul 19, 2008
Amber is living off the money she got from all this, I feel sorry for Laci's family.... Scott didnt speak in court why now we dont want to hear him
David

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2008
It's funny, no sad actually, how every person involved in this case except Scott has somehow gained or benefitted. Amber and her 15 minutes of fame, Atty. Garagos made a fortune from the Peterson family, Rocha's and book/movie deals.
Scott sits in prison.
Who Writes This Crap

San Diego, CA

#3 Jul 20, 2008
Except Laci and her unborn baby, of course.

"Scottie True Hottie" is also reading the ONLY book ever printed by author Raoul Dahl. Now this book HAS to be worth some money.
Obviously not a best seller, but a first very, very limited edition.

And, he still likes the ladies:
"The warden says he's flirtatious with the women and lights up when he sees female corectional officers," Hackett told Lauer.
I'll bet these are some beauts!

Oh, and I wonder how he plays his CDs, since he doesn't have a CD player?
"He has a small 13-inch TV, eight CDs, six books," Hackett said.
Nancy

Roseville, MI

#4 Jul 20, 2008
And exactly WHAT should Scott, convicted murderer of his wife and first unborn child, gain while sitting on death row?

He is exactly where he should be. If you ask me, he's already getting MORE than he should be. He still has his life.

Since: Jun 08

Crestline, Ca.

#5 Jul 20, 2008
David wrote:
It's funny, no sad actually, how every person involved in this case except Scott has somehow gained or benefitted. Amber and her 15 minutes of fame, Atty. Garagos made a fortune from the Peterson family, Rocha's and book/movie deals.
Scott sits in prison.
Right where he belongs.
David

United States

#6 Jul 20, 2008
Who Writes This Crap wrote:
Except Laci and her unborn baby, of course.
"Scottie True Hottie" is also reading the ONLY book ever printed by author Raoul Dahl. Now this book HAS to be worth some money.
Obviously not a best seller, but a first very, very limited edition.
And, he still likes the ladies:
"The warden says he's flirtatious with the women and lights up when he sees female corectional officers," Hackett told Lauer.
I'll bet these are some beauts!
Oh, and I wonder how he plays his CDs, since he doesn't have a CD player?
"He has a small 13-inch TV, eight CDs, six books," Hackett said.
Who writes this crap is right! Was there a point to any of this nonsense you posted?
David

United States

#7 Jul 20, 2008
Nancy wrote:
And exactly WHAT should Scott, convicted murderer of his wife and first unborn child, gain while sitting on death row?
He is exactly where he should be. If you ask me, he's already getting MORE than he should be. He still has his life.
Oh yeah, and what a life is it, huh?
Who Writes This Crap

San Diego, CA

#8 Jul 20, 2008
Yes, it shows the reporter doesn't know what he is talking about.
Also, by the tone of the report it could be considered a 'fluff' piece to attempt to gain sympathy for this double murderer, by accentuating his human side, with only a very brief mention of the vicious crime that put him there.
If you still don't get it, have Callee 'splain it to you.
Speaking of posting nonsense...
David

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2008
Who's out??

Show yourself!!!!!!!

Since: May 07

Lake Huron, Ontario

#10 Jul 20, 2008
David wrote:
Scott sits in prison.
Hmmmm? Are you suggesting they thank Scott for making them rich? I'm thinking Lacy's family is one of the poorest in the world. I would never want to be that kind of poor. Scott should be made to stand in prison - not 'sit', never lie down -- just stand. Then maybe he would ache like Lacy's poor family does.

Hey back at you!!

Lake Huron, Ontario

#11 Jul 20, 2008
Nancy wrote:
Agree 100%. He didn't make anyone as rich as he made Lacy's family poor. Their loss can never be made better.
David

United States

#12 Jul 20, 2008
Who Writes This Crap wrote:

If you still don't get it, have Callee 'splain it to you.
Speaking of posting nonsense...
Check it out, Callie.

Wonder what that is supposed to mean?

Lake Huron, Ontario

#13 Jul 20, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it out, Callie.
Wonder what that is supposed to mean?
It means that one of your (our?) trolls is jealous he/she's not part of all our 'off topic' posts. It means that I've been explaining things to you for a long time now. hahaha I saw it and chose to ignore it - let him/her go look for trouble somewhere else, unless you want to take him/her on. Not worth any more of my time!
David

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2008
Callie wrote:
<quoted text>
It means that one of your (our?) trolls is jealous he/she's not part of all our 'off topic' posts. It means that I've been explaining things to you for a long time now. hahaha I saw it and chose to ignore it - let him/her go look for trouble somewhere else, unless you want to take him/her on. Not worth any more of my time!
I thought the remark was kinda funny! See the trouble you get me into!

Lake Huron, Ontario

#15 Jul 20, 2008
David wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought the remark was kinda funny! See the trouble you get me into!
No way - you have created your own monster. I just try to explain you.

I fail!
cougie5

Waipahu, HI

#16 Jul 20, 2008
Who cares anything about grotesquely evil dirt-bag Petersen? They should hang him tomorrow and be done with it.
TV,CDs,books,fan mail,PLEASE!!
Foxy Red

Youngstown, OH

#17 Aug 3, 2008
Ever been to the park where Scott and Laci lived? I wonder if we overlooked the many possibilities of fowl play....for instance mattress's at the entrance to the park. The homeless bathing and living in grocery carts. Think about it people.
fred

San Diego, CA

#18 Aug 3, 2008
Foxy Red wrote:
Ever been to the park where Scott and Laci lived? I wonder if we overlooked the many possibilities of fowl play....for instance mattress's at the entrance to the park. The homeless bathing and living in grocery carts. Think about it people.
OMG! You just solved the case! It was one of the homeless guys (a small one mind you) that was bathing and living in a grocery cart!
He was so small he went unnoticed by the cops because they were too busy making sure they didn't trip on the matresses at the entrance.
Hurry, contact his attorney with your solution and I'm sure he'll be greatful!
Wow! The solution was right there all the time and it took YOU to find it! Congrats!

“TheseDays”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#20 Aug 6, 2008
Disturbia at its best. Scottie the Hottie? Unreal.

“Spit it out”

Since: Dec 07

United States

#21 Aug 9, 2008
Foxy Red wrote:
Ok, I have thought about it and....what is your point?

I fail to see any sort of connection here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
More from around the web