I don't think Scott did this
Crime Investigator

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 May 9, 2009
The police and media made him seem guilty but where's the proof
Omega

Atlanta, GA

#2 May 18, 2009
Made him seem guilty? What? No wonder you don't get it and never will. Miss the trial did ya? No one has control over another persons guilt or innocence. Get with reality. How about you fix the system you don't like or move out of the country? Whatever you decide won't free Scott. He's guilty and you can blame him for that.
jaqueline1966

Seattle, WA

#3 Mar 26, 2015
Omega wrote:
Made him seem guilty? What? No wonder you don't get it and never will. Miss the trial did ya? No one has control over another persons guilt or innocence. Get with reality. How about you fix the system you don't like or move out of the country? Whatever you decide won't free Scott. He's guilty and you can blame him for that.
I personally Dont know there is serious reasonable doubt I have all Court Documents and do work in Law myself, the water was Shallow ,her body wouldve appeared months before is scott put her there dec,23rd 24thwhy was Connor separate from her I think the murderer did this that kind of act you cannot hide DNA it would be massive it would be found and why would he right down to the no landing sign ,on the trash filled Island why did they not find ger body the 30 days Coast Gaurd Navy Cadavers and 3 dredges searched that exact shallow watered area and All surrounding areas, ok last point I know a man who killed another man he confessed and got 6 years why death with no prior convictions ,,there were 28 leads sightings good solid ones never,,,NEVER followed up on .How about a mis trial ,,,and a New Trial with all lose ends wrapped up ,I love the way you say ? watch the trial did ya?" If you had Any knowledge of our legal system you would know there was HUGE READONABLE DOUBT,ever heard of that?have ya? Dumb ass being a Smart ass
jaqueline1966

Seattle, WA

#4 Mar 26, 2015
No one has control over a persons innocents or guilt ???OMG did I read that you must be someone who believes everything the media says ,shit thats the game ,,,defense Prosecution just like the NBA finals someones gonna win ,ever seen the OJ trial Have ya ? You are beyond ........

“I AM A ROCHA SUPPORTER”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 23, 2015
If you don't think he did this than your a brainless person. Get the books and start reading it's called Scott Peterson 101.
Legalmind

Long Beach, NY

#6 May 5, 2015
jaqueline1966 wrote:
<quoted text> I personally Dont know there is serious reasonable doubt I have all Court Documents and do work in Law myself, the water was Shallow ,her body wouldve appeared months before is scott put her there dec,23rd 24thwhy was Connor separate from her I think the murderer did this that kind of act you cannot hide DNA it would be massive it would be found and why would he right down to the no landing sign ,on the trash filled Island why did they not find ger body the 30 days Coast Gaurd Navy Cadavers and 3 dredges searched that exact shallow watered area and All surrounding areas, ok last point I know a man who killed another man he confessed and got 6 years why death with no prior convictions ,,there were 28 leads sightings good solid ones never,,,NEVER followed up on .How about a mis trial ,,,and a New Trial with all lose ends wrapped up ,I love the way you say ? watch the trial did ya?" If you had Any knowledge of our legal system you would know there was HUGE READONABLE DOUBT,ever heard of that?have ya? Dumb ass being a Smart ass
You failed Law 101 with this post. It is obvious you missed the case and do not work in "Law" because honey, people who actually work in the legal field don't say "I work in Law". Doh!
dobby

Wollongong, Australia

#7 Jun 15, 2015
the bodies turning up exactly where he was fishing 90 miles away from their home proves he's guilty imo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Apr 1 Margot55 35
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
More from around the web