Amber Frey is getting married today!!!!
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Noob

Dachau, Germany

#99 Nov 24, 2010
Jannie Mette Nielsen wrote:
She is a victim of your incredible selfish hatred. She did what needed to be done and I have a lot of respect for this woman.[...] Although she received money for some things - that money will never be able to heal the wounds of the pain he caused her
The "wounds" Scott caused Amber???
You realize it wasn't anything more than an extended one night stand? They met only like three times! All phone calls since Xmas were initiated by Amber collaborating w/ the police. I really doubt the deepness of her feelings but IF she really wanted more than fame, she managed to ignore major "red flags" like Scott telling her early on, that he won't have time Thanksgiving and Christmas and won't be available until the end of February.
Of course, this doesn't mean she deserves vile accusations but it really doesn't make her a beacon of moral standards and cleverness either.
Jannie Mette Nielsen wrote:
He lied about everything what could lyves around.
The ONLY thing they were able to proof a lie was his affair w/ Amber and to Amber about his whereabouts. Which is actually very NORMAL for people having an affair and for people who don't want the affair mess w/ their family holidays.
Jannie Mette Nielsen wrote:
Disgusting people. To write those things about another human being....
... and hope that Scott Peterson will feel pain and suffering in his death, it is the only thing he deserves.
Look in the mirror and refresh your knowledge of the case:
http://www.pwc-sii.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Peterson-...
Noob

Dachau, Germany

#100 Nov 24, 2010
Destiny wrote:
All of you except Jannie Mette Nielsen (who really speaks words of wisdom).
Are jerks, that make me realise why is it so hard to found a man with a valuable brain for a woman with strenght as Amber Frye.
Anyway men are weak from the minute a woman show a bit of herself, and the funny point of it, it's simply because stupid as you are to pay to watch porn and then you complain and spoil the reputation of the woman who show what you want for money... but assholes !! you're the fuck who pay for it!
Few of you probably have seen some pics of her and got completely nuts about "spaking" her butt!!!?
After saying that shes a slut... i hope you are not representative poeple for your country, otherwise i'd understand why things turn so bad in USA!
NO RESPECT, NO VISION, NO LOVE... only retarded and jerks!
I agree that Amber needed to be strong to face the hatred of jealous women and moral preachers, but she put herself in this spot and actually I don't think that she showed a lot of brain and/or sentiment for Laci, which just doesn't make her "likable".

Even when Scott told her during one of her staged phone calls that he misses Laci and is worried about her, Amber didn't utter a single word of sympathy for Laci or remorse of having had an affair w/ Scott. In addition, she had the bad taste to publish a bok w/ her picture between a photo of the two of them and called herself "Laci's voice". Sorry, my stomach is turning thinking that a one night stand wanting to steal a husband later presents herself as the "voice" of the wife and victim. She should have been clever enough not to go down this marketing road to better sell her book.
profaneangel

Hurricane, WV

#101 Jan 29, 2011
Noob wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Amber needed to be strong to face the hatred of jealous women and moral preachers, but she put herself in this spot and actually I don't think that she showed a lot of brain and/or sentiment for Laci, which just doesn't make her "likable".
Even when Scott told her during one of her staged phone calls that he misses Laci and is worried about her, Amber didn't utter a single word of sympathy for Laci or remorse of having had an affair w/ Scott. In addition, she had the bad taste to publish a bok w/ her picture between a photo of the two of them and called herself "Laci's voice". Sorry, my stomach is turning thinking that a one night stand wanting to steal a husband later presents herself as the "voice" of the wife and victim. She should have been clever enough not to go down this marketing road to better sell her book.
she didn't care about Laci she cared about revenge I like u were sickened but her attempts to be "laci's voice" she jumped her own sister Ava after she saw Ava had participated in one to the search efforts to find Laci....OMG she can hardly formulate a sentence let alone show brain power that is laughable my god she is a two-bit tramp who made money off a poor dead mother and son...Heartbreaking really very very sad
Robert Mugabe

Irvine, CA

#102 Feb 13, 2011
Destiny wrote:
All of you except Jannie Mette Nielsen (who really speaks words of wisdom).
Are jerks, that make me realise why is it so hard to found a man with a valuable brain for a woman with strenght as Amber Frye.
Anyway men are weak from the minute a woman show a bit of herself, and the funny point of it, it's simply because stupid as you are to pay to watch porn and then you complain and spoil the reputation of the woman who show what you want for money... but assholes !! you're the fuck who pay for it!
Few of you probably have seen some pics of her and got completely nuts about "spaking" her butt!!!?
After saying that shes a slut... i hope you are not representative poeple for your country, otherwise i'd understand why things turn so bad in USA!
NO RESPECT, NO VISION, NO LOVE... only retarded and jerks!
The Central Intelligence Organization of Zimbabwe happens to like the nudes Amber Frey has posted--or let herserf be posted nude--and is aware of several international investors who would love to spank Amber Frey's bare ass, then kiss and pleasure it very tenderly. Some of these postings have painted Amber Frey in a very good light, describing what a good woman and mom she is. Amber Frey is a very good catch for any rich SOBs. She just needs to be put upside down once in a while and given a good spanking when she gets into financial debts. She is very warm and sweet in and out of bed and takes it from behind with gusto. She should also be complimented for posting nudes of herself showing a fine, thick beaver.
Robert Mugabe

Irvine, CA

#103 Feb 13, 2011
Noob wrote:
<quoted text>
The "wounds" Scott caused Amber???
You realize it wasn't anything more than an extended one night stand? They met only like three times! All phone calls since Xmas were initiated by Amber collaborating w/ the police. I really doubt the deepness of her feelings but IF she really wanted more than fame, she managed to ignore major "red flags" like Scott telling her early on, that he won't have time Thanksgiving and Christmas and won't be available until the end of February.
Of course, this doesn't mean she deserves vile accusations but it really doesn't make her a beacon of moral standards and cleverness either.
<quoted text>
The ONLY thing they were able to proof a lie was his affair w/ Amber and to Amber about his whereabouts. Which is actually very NORMAL for people having an affair and for people who don't want the affair mess w/ their family holidays.
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror and refresh your knowledge of the case:
http://www.pwc-sii.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Scott-Peterson-...
You should contact George W. Bush directly and ask him about his activities on April 4-6 of 2004. Also ask him about campaign contributions made to the National Republican Congressional Committee in 2004, and why a donor was in Macau, China when China shot down a weather satellite on 1/10/2007, the day Dubya announced his "SURGE" in Iraq. Scott Peterson's car was tracked my US intelligence via satellite and it confirms he either knew who killed his wife or did it himself. Most likely he killed her by accident, then tried to cover it up?
As for Amber Frey, she should let more photos of her ass in tight jeans be made public. If she hooks up with a rich bastard, I'm sure Laci's memory would not be hurt in any way. Amber is a mom like Laci was, and should get a rich sumb!tch out of the deal.
Burkey

Playa Del Rey, CA

#104 Feb 18, 2011
Noob wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that Amber needed to be strong to face the hatred of jealous women and moral preachers, but she put herself in this spot and actually I don't think that she showed a lot of brain and/or sentiment for Laci, which just doesn't make her "likable".
Even when Scott told her during one of her staged phone calls that he misses Laci and is worried about her, Amber didn't utter a single word of sympathy for Laci or remorse of having had an affair w/ Scott. In addition, she had the bad taste to publish a bok w/ her picture between a photo of the two of them and called herself "Laci's voice". Sorry, my stomach is turning thinking that a one night stand wanting to steal a husband later presents herself as the "voice" of the wife and victim. She should have been clever enough not to go down this marketing road to better sell her book.
She actually said to Scott during a taped phone conversation "This is not about Laci."

She could have written a much cooler book and still might, if she is able to understand what went down here and how she was used by police who acted like her best friends--are they still acting that way, I wonder. Somehow I doubt it.

The problem with Amber I have is that she got on the stand and did her best to put a guy to death without disclosing to the court or the jury that she had a book deal which was contingent upon his conviction. No conviction, no deal. That is not ethical behavior from someone with ethical charges to make against another. Hypocrisy bugs me. I hate any attacks or demeaning of women and if Amber wanted to show her beautiful body in a photograph, who cares? She shouldn't regret that because it doesn't matter, not one bit!!

However. Any woman with any sense should know that a man you've known a month --who your friends told you is married---- is not a viable relationship upon which to stake your emotional wellbeing. The more women learn this, the better, and I do speak from experience.

I don't think cruelty belongs in the conversation either. But Amber helped put a man on death row and came forward to the public herself, even wanted to interview with Connie Chung, before Laci's mother asked her not to and she agreed not to. She also put Laci on the cover of her book when Laci's mother asked her not to. Profiting from exploitation is never a class act no matter how hurt one feels. Amber decided to embrace the public herself. She did not have to. Not any of it, but especially her choices about the book. And also, no way do I believe she told the truth about not figuring out Scott Peterson of Modesto was "her" Scott Peterson until December 29th----when it had been the biggest story in the country over the Xmas holiday.

I believe Peterson is innocent and so I have a real problem with Amber's story on this. Her friends tell her he's married, but she doesn't know it's "her" Scott for, literally, days? I'm sorry, but it's an insult to my intelligence and ya'll's, too. If you profit from someone else's death, your own life will be examined, and rightly so.

Amber could still be cool. I liked her book. She has no excuse now for not learning the facts about the case that were not publicized, like the Aponte tip. She could write a great book that could even be literature if she decided to really think hard about what went down and give the effort real honesty. Plus, she trusted the wrong people. Gloria Allred was wrong to tell her "you're a hero" and "you're Laci's voice" while at the same time telling her she was just a small part of the reason for Scott's death penalty.
The jury book has it. The Amber tapes were solely responsible for the decision to put Peterson to death, according to at least one jury member. She has a huge responsibility to the people whose misfortune she stumbled upon here. Those people inlcude the victim's loved ones whose requests, in particular the one about the book cover, should have been respected.
Burkey

Playa Del Rey, CA

#105 Feb 18, 2011
Robert Mugabe, nice name pick.

But this?

Scott Peterson's car was tracked my US intelligence via satellite and it confirms he either knew who killed his wife or did it himself. Most likely he killed her by accident, then tried to cover it up?

If what you said about tracking was true, it would have come out in trial. The rest of what you wrote makes me wonder who you think you're pleasuring (besides yourself) with your comments on this thread. If Amber has a very fine ass, then very well, and she should show it all she wants. Not that she has, because she hasn't. Any criticism of Frey based on her private life, which she voluntarily shared with great shame, is just bogus mental wankering. Well, wank on friend.
Troll alert!
Ambassador Joseph Wilson

Venice, CA

#106 May 31, 2011
Burkey wrote:
Robert Mugabe, nice name pick.
But this?
Scott Peterson's car was tracked my US intelligence via satellite and it confirms he either knew who killed his wife or did it himself. Most likely he killed her by accident, then tried to cover it up?
If what you said about tracking was true, it would have come out in trial. The rest of what you wrote makes me wonder who you think you're pleasuring (besides yourself) with your comments on this thread. If Amber has a very fine ass, then very well, and she should show it all she wants. Not that she has, because she hasn't. Any criticism of Frey based on her private life, which she voluntarily shared with great shame, is just bogus mental wankering. Well, wank on friend.
Troll alert!
THE us GOVERNMENT ALREADY HAS A LOT TO BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT IN TERMS OF OUTING. OFFICIALLY DECLASSIFYING SATELLITE TECHNOLOGY IS AN EVEN GREATER EMBARRASSMENT TO HELP SCOTT PETERSON IS A WASTE OF TIME. ROBERT MUGABE HAS BIG MOUTH! HE AND WEN JIABAO are good buddies
amberlyn baker

Louisville, KY

#107 Sep 20, 2011
i think everyone is jus jealous that amber has money an yall dont. dont hate... she is a wonderful person so leave her be.
A Voice of Sanity

Burnaby, Canada

#108 Sep 27, 2011
amberlyn baker wrote:
i think everyone is jus jealous that amber has money an yall dont. dont hate... she is a wonderful person so leave her be.
Has money? Broke and divorced last I heard.

"Amber Frey, famous for her relationship with Scott Peterson back in the day, has filed for divorce from her husband of two years, Bobby Hernandez, a California Department of Corrections officer. She cites irreconcilable differences." (Insert own joke here).

"Amber Fried - Home Foreclosed: Amber Frey of Scott Peterson fame has felt the economic pinch. Her house is going on the auction block." (Insert own joke here).
David

Vancouver, Canada

#109 May 5, 2013
Scottiw did it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
More from around the web