Toto, was not witness to anything, bu...

Toto, was not witness to anything, but lies about it

scottdidit

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2012
I just don't see strong enough evidence for a conviction. There is some circumstantial like the location of bodies and hair that can not be ruled out for Laci but I can not recall ever hearing of conviction on such weak evidence. In fact without the Amber affair and the publicity drummed up by the press I don't thing he would have been charged and the investigation would have continued in earnest.
I think the jury whether admitted or not was viewing the evidence with minds strongly prejudiced by dislike or even hate because of the cheating and lying. Sure he cheated and lied about it, that is bad but justice is only found when truth to the charge of murder is found.
Reading the transcripts I find no evidence other than the two circumstances I mentioned above for conviction.
I also have my own witnessing to go on. I was at The Red Lion coffee shop early morning 12/30/02 and heard Scott mention the affair. A detective or two was there but I can not recall names. They were talking to a man who had just driven to Modesto from Wyoming. I think it was Scott who had gotten an anonymous call naming the man as a suspect. The man must have been cleared but the incident still might show that Scott had told the police about Amber on or before 12/30/02 a fact detectives do not remember.
I myself can not testify that the detective heard Scott mention Amber that morning since the detective or maybe two were not seated at the counter but standing behind between us and tables as Scott the man from Wyoming and I were having breakfast. I heard someone say the manís car was to full to hold a body. So the detective did go out to look at the Wyoming manís car which gives the detectives an out in regards to hearing Scott mention Amber that morning of 12/30/02 but I personally think they knew of Amber or Scott would not have been talking about her.
As mentioned in an above post I donít know why this was not brought up in court. But my thinking is it would have required Scottís testimony which may have went against the defense battle plan and of course the police and da could have been trying to force Scott to testify by holding back.
scottdidit

#2 Aug 11, 2012
Hilarious how delusional all of you still are. No wonder you flock together. Stick ya all in the same cell as Scott.

http://californiavspeterson.blogspot.com/2012...
scottdidit

#3 Aug 11, 2012
Only in your feeble delusional mind...you got smacked big time.

A Voice of SanityJuly 8, 2012 12:22 PM
It should be obvious that Delucchi was senile and made very bad decisions. That alone should get a new trial.

I've thrown a few hand grenades into the USAToday site. Pants will be crapped. Bwahaha.
your kidding

Klamath Falls, OR

#4 Nov 9, 2012
scottdidit wrote:
I just don't see strong enough evidence for a conviction. There is some circumstantial like the location of bodies and hair that can not be ruled out for Laci but I can not recall ever hearing of conviction on such weak evidence. In fact without the Amber affair and the publicity drummed up by the press I don't thing he would have been charged and the investigation would have continued in earnest.
I think the jury whether admitted or not was viewing the evidence with minds strongly prejudiced by dislike or even hate because of the cheating and lying. Sure he cheated and lied about it, that is bad but justice is only found when truth to the charge of murder is found.
Reading the transcripts I find no evidence other than the two circumstances I mentioned above for conviction.
I also have my own witnessing to go on. I was at The Red Lion coffee shop early morning 12/30/02 and heard Scott mention the affair. A detective or two was there but I can not recall names. They were talking to a man who had just driven to Modesto from Wyoming. I think it was Scott who had gotten an anonymous call naming the man as a suspect. The man must have been cleared but the incident still might show that Scott had told the police about Amber on or before 12/30/02 a fact detectives do not remember.
I myself can not testify that the detective heard Scott mention Amber that morning since the detective or maybe two were not seated at the counter but standing behind between us and tables as Scott the man from Wyoming and I were having breakfast. I heard someone say the manís car was to full to hold a body. So the detective did go out to look at the Wyoming manís car which gives the detectives an out in regards to hearing Scott mention Amber that morning of 12/30/02 but I personally think they knew of Amber or Scott would not have been talking about her.
As mentioned in an above post I donít know why this was not brought up in court. But my thinking is it would have required Scottís testimony which may have went against the defense battle plan and of course the police and da could have been trying to force Scott to testify by holding back.
AKA Man from WY. Yes one rather heavy set detective was near by when Scott told me of Amber. And yes they did search my little green ford. Sure would like to know who fingered me as a suspect? Who am I? Height? Weight? Age? Skin tone? Scott ate a Denver omlett setted at the far side of the horseshoe counter away from the rest. The place was packed with searchers before daylight.
your kidding

Klamath Falls, OR

#5 Nov 9, 2012
AKA man from WY. I do know who fingered me or was it your in-laws. Hope you read this cowboy. Leon sent me.
your kidding

Klamath Falls, OR

#6 Nov 9, 2012
aka Man from WY. i do recall the large heavy set 40 something dective saying his wife had left without saying anything. The large dective also said some of the wrose violent criminals were right there in Modesto. Scott mentioned a drug dealer named Donnie. Any of this sound familure?

Ps Toto is you might say my tag in KS where I am still not satisfied all involved in the Kelsey Smith murder have been caught.
I hope I spelled Dorthy's pooch's name right. When it came to letteng Edwin R Hall live but with out right to appeal even with solid dna evidence of capital murder? We are not in Kansas anymore toto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) May 1 Joey DeDominicis 3,081
Scott supporters are delusional Apr 26 Spotted Wee 1
News Investigation Discovery Announces Scott Peterso... Apr '18 Anonymous 1
News The End to the Laci Peterson Mystery (Oct '07) Apr '18 goodguynow 45
News Laci Peterson Alert: Scott's Mother States Laci... (Jan '06) Mar '18 Saunders 309
The denied appeal will expose Scott's parents f... (Oct '17) Mar '18 Spotted Wee 3
Why are the 4 Snotty supporters such nasty skan... Mar '18 Spotted Wee 5