Hey, National Reporters: Someone Need...

Hey, National Reporters: Someone Needs to Challenge Rick Santorum on...

There are 2 comments on the The Stranger story from Feb 3, 2012, titled Hey, National Reporters: Someone Needs to Challenge Rick Santorum on.... In it, The Stranger reports that:

Rick Santorum today : Rick Santorum told a gay man in Fulton, Missouri Friday afternoon that he didn't deserve the "privilege" of marriage because his same-sex relationship does not "benefit" society in the same way that opposite-sex marriage does.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Stranger.

Agree

Wooster, OH

#1 Feb 12, 2012
I agree

FaFoxy

“ WOOF !”

Since: Oct 10

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Feb 12, 2012
Rick Santorum is an ABSOLUTE A$$ and NOBODY should pay attention to ANYTHING this NUT has to say.

Marriage is NOT a "privilege". It's a "RIGHT" and is protected under the U.S. Constitution.

Furthermore, to name just ONE "benefit" married gay couples bring to society is the adoption of children.

And I must say that I think a LOT of the bigotry and hatred towards us ORIGINATES WITH the Roman Catholic Church. It's a HORRIBLE institution that NOBODY should associate with at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott and Richelle Nice Are Penpals??? (Jan '07) Jun 7 george 21
News Do you think Scott Peterson got a fair trial? (Jul '12) May '17 Your Service Prov... 79
News Scott Peterson Applauds Sharon Rocha Over Her N... (Mar '08) Apr '17 Margot55 35
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
More from around the web