Fake researcher still waiting for som...

Fake researcher still waiting for someone to call the tip line ..lmao

killhimslowly

Tuckahoe, NY

#1 Jul 13, 2012
http://pwc-consulting.blogspot.com/

Years and you still can't get a job. Do you think it has to do with that you are a fraud, conartist and a pathological liar? Me think so. Karma fake German resident. You can't hide your no neck stench.

Troll says what? Scott was found guily, you should know. you are out their with a collection bucket for your jobless self.

At least we're moving along. Albeit at the speed of molasses, but moving nonetheless.

July 6, 2012 6:42 PM
Marlene Newell said...
The reason the State gets so long to rspond to the appellant's brief is because it usually is the State's Attorney General's office that handles this appeals. So they would not have the familiarity with the case that the DAs had. And that's 72,000 pages to cover -- a whole lot.

I saw that Dave Harris got a copy of the brief. I wonder if he's going to be involved in the respondent's reply.

Grant, I agree, I think they are going to drag this out just as long as they can, probably take every time extension they can take. Which is why we need to continually pray that someone with some information about what happened to Laci will call the reward tip line. I suspect a lot of people know enough to collect that reward, but they just won't call.

July 6, 2012 7:34 PM
scottdidit

Port Jefferson Station, NY

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Ring, ring..scott did it. Proven 100% without a doubt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Scott Peterson Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suit: Amber Frey broke deal on 'sex addict' book (Mar '11) Dec '15 Derp 4
Who is a sociopath? (Apr '06) Nov '15 Lola 22
Scott Peterson's email address in prison (Oct '07) Sep '15 karen 98
I don't think Scott did this (May '09) Jun '15 dobby 7
News Scott Peterson family asking for donations (Jul '09) Apr '15 tom wingo 64
News Jodi Arias (Jun '13) Mar '15 Jinx 6
News Laci's mom outraged over Scott Peterson's blog (Jul '08) Aug '14 Stedenko 3,068
More from around the web