Erick, Oklahoma

Erick, Oklahoma

There are 10 comments on the Trailer Life story from Sep 11, 2008, titled Erick, Oklahoma. In it, Trailer Life reports that:

Desert campgrounds in the Southwest all have their share of Route 66 junkies, so I don't know where I got this information.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trailer Life.

Petra

Sosnowiec, Poland

#1 Sep 11, 2008
I am so happy to be the first to comment on this story! We too have visited Harley and Annabelle in Erick, OK. In all of our travels they have proved to be the most unique experience of all! Also their Sandhills Curiosity shop is indescribable.
We plan to go back to the states to see them again!
Randy

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Sep 14, 2008
Mr. Graves has hit the nail on the head in his article. When you go into The Sandhills Curiosity Shop, "itís to have fun, not to try and make sense of things.".
Kimmie

Guangzhou, China

#3 Sep 19, 2008
† The Harley and Annabelle experience in Erick, OK at the Sandhills Curiosity Shop was the most fun and entertaining stop on our entire visit to America!† Nowhere else, even in the large metropolitan areas such as New York City, Chicago and San Francisco did we recieve such warmth, hospitality and amazing entertainment and conversation as we did with Harley and Annabelle.
Boyd

Oakland, CA

#4 Oct 6, 2008
Erick, Oklahoma has only one thing going for it and that is Harley and Annabelle at the Sandhills Curiosity Shop! But with them, they have more to offer than all the other little towns in America combined.
THEY ARE GREAT!!!
Jingo

Lamar, CO

#5 Dec 19, 2008
There once was a Chamber in Erick
Who thought themselves quite esoteric
Where ever there was thunder
They thought they could plunder,
They did so amidst much hysterics.
Frode from Norway

Gardermoen, Norway

#6 Nov 1, 2009
We visit Harley and Annabelle this summer on our honeymoon, riding a Electra Glide trough Route 66, and the stop we had there was the most uniq experience we ever had! I recommend everyone to support this lovely couple, and what they stand for, we salut you!:-)
Jester

Erick, OK

#7 Nov 1, 2009
That is great! Love reading these.
NANCY

De Forest, WI

#8 Sep 27, 2010
Boyd wrote:
Erick, Oklahoma has only one thing going for it and that is Harley and Annabelle at the Sandhills Curiosity Shop! But with them, they have more to offer than all the other little towns in America combined.
THEY ARE GREAT!!!
YOU ARE SO WRONG erick has the nicest people in the world. they make you feel at home. i love it and want to retire there. yes annbelle and harley are super, perfect example of the people in Erick.
NANCY

De Forest, WI

#9 Sep 27, 2010
i am from poynette wi.
Fake Fake

United States

#10 Sep 28, 2010
You all ready have retired here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Route 66 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Henry's Rabbit Ranch among Illinois Hall of Fam... (Jun '12) Mar 29 BunnyWabbit 2
News Route 66 Motorheads Bar and Grill will open in ... Mar '18 tennesseecozydog 1
News What should be done about Oatman's burros? (Jan '17) Feb '18 Maria Eshnaur 5
News Hundreds show up in St. Clair two days before t... (Sep '17) Feb '18 Boogaloos daddy 3
News Losing their kicks? Funds for Route 66 towns ma... (May '17) Jan '18 Knightkore 12
Route 66 Road Trip Dec '17 NickRK 1
News Cool Springs Camp needs new caretakers (Sep '17) Nov '17 lonfu 2