Historic trading post rises from ashes

Historic trading post rises from ashes

There are 1 comment on the KRQE Albuquerque story from Aug 21, 2012, titled Historic trading post rises from ashes. In it, KRQE Albuquerque reports that:

The building was listed on the State and National Cultural Property lists in the late 1990's. Many pueblo members have fond memories and look forward to commerce and trade picking up again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque.

m wilson

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
Our family lived in the house next door to the trading post. Many years ago. I was about 5 and now going on 50. Very glad to see it come back to life. My oldest sister work there with Mr. Tomson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Route 66 Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transit fight in Albuquerque one of many Route ... Aug 4 Cluelessness and 4
News Colorado's Craigslist ghost town can't find a b... Jul '16 Elise Gingerich 1
News Writer highlights Route 66 safe havens for blac... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Galena's Bordello becomes an antiques store Jun '16 CPM 1
News Doubts arise over history of Galena's Murder Bo... (May '13) Jun '16 wcfireman 18
News Route 66 tourist center opens in Edwardsville Apr '16 realistically 2
News Ramada Kingman running a Route 66 photo contest Mar '16 Darlene 1
More from around the web