Naked Bird Wows Crowd At Broward Huma...

Naked Bird Wows Crowd At Broward Humane Society

There are 9 comments on the WTSP Tampa Bay story from Apr 10, 2008, titled Naked Bird Wows Crowd At Broward Humane Society. In it, WTSP Tampa Bay reports that:

FORT LAUDERDALE "Fred" the Cockatoo, who played alongside actor Robert Blake in "Baretta" is by far one of the most recognizable and famous feathered friends around.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTSP Tampa Bay.

Common Sense

Windermere, FL

#1 Apr 11, 2008
You go Oscar!!!!!!!!
Tori

Englewood, FL

#2 Apr 11, 2008
What a great story!!! May she live another 112 years :-)
zero

United States

#3 Apr 11, 2008
a naked bird?! that's inappropriate, i'm suing!
jimbo

Largo, FL

#4 Apr 11, 2008
poor baby...
MEE

United States

#5 Apr 11, 2008
I'm hungry for the Colonel tonight. Somebody knit that thing a jacket!
ElvaJean

Brentwood, TN

#6 Apr 12, 2008
PBFD is a terrible, devestating illness. I'm so glad that the BHS has given Oscar a permanent home :)

Google "PBFD" and "Sweetpea" for another hopeful tale involving a parrot w/ PBFD.
Gee413

Pompano Beach, FL

#7 Apr 14, 2008
I hope Oscar lives to be at least 100 years old! Way to go, Oscar!!!:)
Karen

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Apr 14, 2008
That's a great story about Oscar. Wow! Just goes to show that our Creator put in humans the desire to live forever, but animals have that survival instinct as well. Bravo!
RLL

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Apr 16, 2008
Love her!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Oct 24 Itsme 9
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Aug '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 6
News Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) May '17 Ranger 9
News Audio of Durst in bathroom could play 2 ways in... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Octokus 2
News Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
News Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
News Simpson bail hearing set (Apr '08) Mar '14 Private 4
More from around the web