Michael Jackson is gone, but his celebrity hangs over the trial...

Full story: Fox4KC

There's no bloody glove this time, no smoking gun, no faded music icon showing up in court wearing a wig that made it look like he plugged his finger into an electrical socket.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
MJ IS A DIRTY JOKE

Clearlake, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

the chimps revenge wrote:
perhaps the Doctor should get the Nobel prize for helping children?
I agree that this doc was stupid, but MJ held the gun, payed the man to fire it. MJ always got what he wanted! The man was an addict and a sicko and everyone wants to blame the doctor and the children victims he effected.

I agree, when we all heard that MJ died we all said, > > > Sooooooooooooooo!

Not a loss!
Monica

Ibagué, Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

MJ IS A DIRTY JOKE wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that this doc was stupid, but MJ held the gun, payed the man to fire it. MJ always got what he wanted! The man was an addict and a sicko and everyone wants to blame the doctor and the children victims he effected.
I agree, when we all heard that MJ died we all said, > > > Sooooooooooooooo!
Not a loss!
no it is not a loss and mj never wanted to grow old that is why he painted on his hair. silly girl like man and very not good looking.

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2010

Was the oldest child in the room when MJ2 died? Also did Prince stay in the room with his Dad when the doctor left for the bathroom and/or phone call?
Did MJ2 ever do anything inappropriate with Prince?
pauline

Beltsville, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

the chimps revenge wrote:
<quoted text>IV's are left in for HOURS, moron. the Freak payed the doctor to pump him full of dope. or perhaps Bubbles crept in and finished his molester off.
not without the proper equippment, moron..You don't give someone lethal amounts of a drug, and then leave the room to go talk on the phone with your buddy or whoever. For someone who claims to be a cardiologist, i can't help but wonder where this guy got his degree from because I don't know too many docters that would perform CPR on a bed... and what "dope" was MJ paying him to pump him up with? all the "dope" the media claimed he was abusing, I.E. demoral, oxtoxin, xanax, was never found in his system. Everything that was found was what Murray ADMITTED to giving him THAT DAY...and the fact that he waited 30 minutes before calling 911 is even worst.
Pop Tart

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Reality_Awaits wrote:
<quoted text>
O'rly - I figured if the Dr. was calling his attorney, it was because the death had already happened. You saying this was happening DURING Wackson's dying time?
There seem to be conflicting reports - one saying that MJ was taken out of the house as already deceased. The other stating that he still had a weak pulse when wheeled out on the gurney.
Pop Tart

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

pauline wrote:
<quoted text>
not without the proper equippment, moron..You don't give someone lethal amounts of a drug, and then leave the room to go talk on the phone with your buddy or whoever. For someone who claims to be a cardiologist, i can't help but wonder where this guy got his degree from because I don't know too many docters that would perform CPR on a bed... and what "dope" was MJ paying him to pump him up with? all the "dope" the media claimed he was abusing, I.E. demoral, oxtoxin, xanax, was never found in his system. Everything that was found was what Murray ADMITTED to giving him THAT DAY...and the fact that he waited 30 minutes before calling 911 is even worst.
Agree 100%! The Doctor has a lot of questions to answer and we are anxiously waiting to hear his justifications!
Kilroy

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2010

Why is it that when someone like this dies they become the most upright person and all people love him. He was a freak, a danger to young boys and should have been in prison for the bad things he had done. Don't make him a saint just because he DIED!!!! And the way he died is remorseful. People want to say how good he was for giving so much money to help others. Bulls##t. He was buying is popularity. His family will sell more cd's and recordings now than when he was alive. Again not good. He had to die to become The Prince that he wanted to be!!!
Chas

Saskatoon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Pop Tart wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree 100%! The Doctor has a lot of questions to answer and we are anxiously waiting to hear his justifications!
Oh yes, likewise for a lot of people. When a rock is turned over all kinds of vermin usually appear squirming about. In this case, it will be like adding the final touches to the whole decadent montage before it finally begins its descent into the nether regions of history where it belongs.
Deborah Ffrench

Portadown, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2010

Judged:

We have staked our positions and we will not leave them.

We flaunt our knowledge, our claims, and our wit, in endless battles that mean nothing to those whom it really matters.

For whether we believe in the beauty or the damnation of Michael Jackson is a choice.

A choice each of us has the right to make.

I hope none of us will ever know what it feels like to hear and see the name of someone we love, mauled in the mouths and minds of strangers - without compassion or thought.

For some, the debates, the questions, and the doubts - will always remain.

I have answered my questions - and believe me, I did ask them.

And that is why I must leave. But I wanted to say this.

If you read words written in my name that insult, disparage, or demean anyone here - know they do not come from me.

I would like to share this.

" In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. "
Michael Jackson

What we believe is what we are.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 49 of49
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Search the Robert Blake Trial Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... Mar '14 candy 6
Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernevermind 3
Simpson bail hearing set (Apr '08) Mar '14 Private 4
Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Feb '14 Private 7
Robert Blake Bankrupt (Mar '06) Jan '14 ske 38
Jodi Arias and One of the Strangest Televised T... (May '13) May '13 Mimi Bobek 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••