Simpson bail hearing set

Simpson bail hearing set

There are 4 comments on the Castanet.net story from Dec 2, 2007, titled Simpson bail hearing set. In it, Castanet.net reports that:

“I am pleased that an agreement has been reached with the Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA) to install a third security line”

Cameron Lewis Simpson, 30, was charged with second degree murder after 34-year-old Robert Blake Isaac was found stabbed to death November 3. The two shared a rental house on Stevens Road where the victim was ... via Castanet.net

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Castanet.net.

sue

Westbank, Canada

#1 Apr 21, 2008
Cameron Simpson is a drug user , He wanted his drugie friends over to party. Robert and his girlfriend were watching movies, Robert told Simpson no they wanted a quiet evening, thats When Simpsom murdered Robert, The guy is a freak he has a swastica on the back of his head and he had a collection of knifes and natzie posters in his room. It just shows what kind of person he is, Hes out on bail be carfull.
James

Kamloops, Canada

#2 Jan 23, 2009
You are so off base, I am kinda wondering if you are a drug user?? Thats not a swastica, it's an iron cross, which is the same symbol they use for chopper clothing, so unless they are nazi's as well... And he doesnt have nazi posters, that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. so get your facts straight sue.
kelly

Maple Ridge, Canada

#3 Jan 23, 2009
Sue you are such a liar. Rob was drunk as a skunk as usual. If you knew him as well as you make out you do then you would know he attacked Cameron as he did to ALL his previous room mates. Robs criminal record says it all and so does his history of violance. I know for a fact that Cameron does not have a drug or alcohal problem. Not only is he a kind and loving person he would even try to save your sorry ass. Cameron loved Rob and took him daily for his methadone treatments, more than you or any others did for him, so get your facts straight and get off the illegal substances. You sound like a user and make as much sense as one. good luck with that Sue.
Private

Coquitlam, Canada

#4 Mar 20, 2014
sue wrote:
Cameron Simpson is a drug user , He wanted his drugie friends over to party. Robert and his girlfriend were watching movies, Robert told Simpson no they wanted a quiet evening, thats When Simpsom murdered Robert, The guy is a freak he has a swastica on the back of his head and he had a collection of knifes and natzie posters in his room. It just shows what kind of person he is, Hes out on bail be carfull.
Sue, Cameron is not only a drug addict but a serial rapist. Currently going to trial for sexual assult and aggravated sexual assult on two different women. Probably more out there scared to come forward. He is a dangerous, violent sociopath who raped his own fiancé brutally for months with his fist and other objects.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... Jan '18 Tell It like It Is 7
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Oct '17 Itsme 9
News Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) May '17 Ranger 9
News Audio of Durst in bathroom could play 2 ways in... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Octokus 2
News Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
News Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
News Robert Blake Bankrupt (Mar '06) Jan '14 ske 38
More from around the web