Indo-Pak Meet to Focus on Action Agai...

Indo-Pak Meet to Focus on Action Against Terror: US

There are 3 comments on the Outlook story from Jun 7, 2010, titled Indo-Pak Meet to Focus on Action Against Terror: US. In it, Outlook reports that:

The US feels that Kashmir issue won't be part of the agenda during talks between Foreign Ministers of India and Pakistan next month as the meeting will focus mainly on action against terrorism and the progress Islamabad has made into the Mumbai attacks probe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Outlook.

RAAAAW

Fountain Valley, CA

#1 Jun 7, 2010
Big Daddy has ordered talk only terror, No Kashmir... Ab kya karengay POGs!!

p.s. China chachu ko try kar lo...lol...
Kashmiri

Grass Valley, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2010
Majority of Kashmiris do not want to be part of that terrorist country Pakistan. It was a different matter 7-10 years ago and I was part of that movement.

Local Kashmiris are more interested in progress & have lately understood it can happen only with secular India.
Kashmiri Shias don't want to be new Ahmeduyas in Pakistan.
RAAAAW

Agoura Hills, CA

#3 Jun 7, 2010
Very soon there will be discussion on Balochistan's freedom.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Audio of Durst in bathroom could play 2 ways in... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Octokus 2
News Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) Nov '14 tomhalorwell 8
News Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
News Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
News Simpson bail hearing set (Apr '08) Mar '14 Private 4
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Feb '14 Private 7
News Robert Blake Bankrupt (Mar '06) Jan '14 ske 38
More from around the web