Court Cuts Robert Blake $30M Civil Ju...

Court Cuts Robert Blake $30M Civil Judgment In Half

There are 5 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Apr 25, 2008, titled Court Cuts Robert Blake $30M Civil Judgment In Half. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

A state appeals court panel Friday sliced in half a $30 million civil judgment against actor Robert Blake, who was found liable by a jury for his wife's 2001 slaying in Studio City.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

Lynzie

Hesperia, CA

#1 Apr 25, 2008
Wow, reward a murderer....how novel.
David

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2008
Robert Blake is as guilty as hell, and I can't overlook his murdering that woman, however, just for marrying that skank is cause for a 30M fine, she was one fugly broad if you ask me. Showing up with her in public prooved he was not in his right mind. His life must have really been on the skids if that was the best he could get.
Pat

AOL

#3 Apr 25, 2008
How do you know that he murdered his wife. Were you there the night it happened? Do you know the actual evidence that the police had or did not have against him? By the way, she was not ugly and her looks had nothing to do with the case.
Sws

Westlake Village, CA

#4 Apr 25, 2008
Well the way I see it is the $$ will not bring her back so why do they need it #1 & there was no 100% evidence that he did it so ....
Don't even go there OJ 150% he did the crime!
David

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2008
Pat wrote:
How do you know that he murdered his wife. Were you there the night it happened? Do you know the actual evidence that the police had or did not have against him? By the way, she was not ugly and her looks had nothing to do with the case.
You're right Pat, I wasn't there and I'm not 100% certain he murdered her, but her looks alone would partially excused him if he did, so I think temp. insanity was what happenned in this case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) May '17 Ranger 9
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Mar '17 Private 8
News Audio of Durst in bathroom could play 2 ways in... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Octokus 2
News Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
News Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
News Simpson bail hearing set (Apr '08) Mar '14 Private 4
News Robert Blake Bankrupt (Mar '06) Jan '14 ske 38
More from around the web