Lawyers will use high-priced consulta...

Lawyers will use high-priced consultants for Spector trial jury...

There are 1 comment on the Los Angeles Times story from Apr 16, 2007, titled Lawyers will use high-priced consultants for Spector trial jury.... In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

The murder trial of Phil Spector began in earnest today as potential jurors crowded into the courtroom for questioning by lawyers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

norm

Eagle Pass, TX

#1 Jul 6, 2007
I've been a jury consultant on over 200 criminal trials, including Andrea Yates, and Hirschorn is right on. Credible research indicates jurors make their internal verdict decision at the conclusion of opening arguements. Depending on their pre-existing bias, they select and weight pieces of evidence according to those bias' that advances their own theory of the case

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... 13 hr NOM s Waffle House 1
News Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) May '17 Ranger 9
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Mar '17 Private 8
News Audio of Durst in bathroom could play 2 ways in... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Octokus 2
News Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
News Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
News Simpson bail hearing set (Apr '08) Mar '14 Private 4
More from around the web