Spector Judge Move Seen Inviting Appeal

Jury deliberations in Phil Spector's murder trial remained suspended Thursday as the judge struggled to help the deadlocked panel reach a verdict. Full Story
john

AOL

#1 Sep 21, 2007
He is not guilty. Let him go, he just look stupid that's all. She played with a gun and it went off. She made a mistake, and it killed her like many others across America everyday.
Rich Idleman

Land O Lakes, FL

#2 Sep 21, 2007
The only things this geri alc appears guilty of is wearing a series of bizarro wigs and getting too sht-faced with women on a regular basis. If anyone has seen this 67-year-old toddle into the court room, he looks like a whacked old fool from CA who has seen much better days making the 'wall of sound' record productions.

Display your baldness mon! Hang with the Baldo Brit and revel in your time.
Old Man

Auburn Hills, MI

#3 Sep 21, 2007
I thought a judge was supposed to be neutral. This judge is telling the jury, "Go back in there and find him Guilty." You better hope you don't have to go before this man of justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) Aug '14 Passion 7
Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
Simpson bail hearing set (Apr '08) Mar '14 Private 4
Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Feb '14 Private 7
Robert Blake Bankrupt (Mar '06) Jan '14 ske 38
Jodi Arias and One of the Strangest Televised T... (May '13) May '13 Mimi Bobek 2
•••

Robert Blake Trial People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••