Today In History December 20, 2009

Today In History December 20, 2009

There are 7 comments on the WJZ-TV Baltimore story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Today In History December 20, 2009. In it, WJZ-TV Baltimore reports that:

Share + Dec 20, 2009 12:00 am US/Eastern Today is Sunday, Dec. 20, the 354th day of 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJZ-TV Baltimore.

Robbie Betanzos

Lady Lake, FL

#1 Dec 28, 2009
I don't think Robert Blake killed his wife. According to the reports there were alot of men ahead of him that wanted to harm her for all she did
over the years. The old saying is true:

There is nothing better on this Earth than a good woman.
And there is nothing worse than a bad woman !
I am sorry he had to go throuth all the drama, I think he has suffered enough from his youth.
God Bless Mr Blake I wish you and your Daughter well.
God Bless You !
Robbie Betanzos
withheld

Newnan, GA

#2 Apr 21, 2012
Robbie Betanzos wrote:
I don't think Robert Blake killed his wife. According to the reports there were alot of men ahead of him that wanted to harm her for all she did
over the years. The old saying is true:
There is nothing better on this Earth than a good woman.
And there is nothing worse than a bad woman !
I am sorry he had to go throuth all the drama, I think he has suffered enough from his youth.
God Bless Mr Blake I wish you and your Daughter well.
God Bless You !
Robbie Betanzos
Reply to this email. Ms. Bentanzos I knew you for years and also know how you judged people without all the facts and then cut them out of your life. You have misjudged me and hurt me terribly in the process. Mr. Blake is without a doubt guilty but he got off because he could buy his freedom. Sure that woman was horrible but she did not deserve to die. You have real issues with women and they stem from a very sad childhood. Don't be so judgemental of people when you have your own charactor flaws!

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#3 Apr 21, 2012
Wow...and I thought all the stalkers had signed in at the desk...this one waited two and a half years...!!!

very stealthy...
Toto

Newnan, GA

#5 Apr 24, 2012
Stay behind your curtain "Oh Wizard of Odd". You are probably a conspiracy theorist from way back! Nothing better to do with you time?

“New & Improved..”

Since: Oct 07

Formerly From Kenya

#6 Apr 24, 2012
You have no power here. Be gone, before somebody drops a house on you, too!

“I like to smile at people ....”

Since: Feb 11

... who don't like me

#7 Apr 24, 2012
justaguess wrote:
2009 and the hater is still behind the tree, roflmao!
Toto

Newnan, GA

#9 Apr 26, 2012
justaguess wrote:
Real clever come back with threats of violence. Who's a stalker now or are you just the GATEKEEPER?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Robert Blake Trial Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... (Aug '17) Jan '18 Tell It like It Is 7
News Accused stabber in court (Nov '07) Oct '17 Itsme 9
News Abc's the View to Celebrate Barbara Walter's Il... (Mar '14) May '17 Ranger 9
News Audio of Durst in bathroom could play 2 ways in... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Octokus 2
News Prabhakaran will get fair trial in India: US envoy (Feb '08) Apr '14 wasantha 24
News Piers Morgan Asks Robert Blake: "Are You Sane?" (Jul '12) Mar '14 ohwellwhatevernev... 3
News Simpson bail hearing set (Apr '08) Mar '14 Private 4