Hollywood diplomacy in France shows up Sarkozy

Aug 15, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: XtraMSN Real Estate

"Rocky, Rocky," yelled the crowd, as Sylvester Stallone mimed uppercuts on the red carpet.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Aug 31, 2012
Anonymous

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2010

Judged:

Hollywood is just sticking its finger in the eye of France by trying to make them out to be Racists...hey France ...Tell these Idiots from the Wacko zone of Hollywood to F Off...Who the hell are they to tell you French about Race relations??!!!

Samuel Jackson describes growing up in America as a Black Child....Screw him and all their Racist politics...Blacks have just as many opportunities as Whites do in America and even more because of all the "Special" programs they get from Government. The only reasons that Blacks in America have problems is because they Lack Morality and dont want to integrate into the American society. They choose to look at school as "bowing to the Man"...Getting a job as Being an "Uncle Tom". Black women Live off social welfare by pumping out babies and having no man...No marriage so that government cannot get child support from them...Most Blacks grow up with No male influence so they have a child's brain and no responsibility. That is why they end up in prison....

Blacks fail because they want to...its easier!

Never let any American leftist ever tell you French how to deal with Race relations...Just you fight for French culture and dont let those Immigrants ruin your country and social structure...Why do you think all those Immigrants came from their former countries??? Because they SUCKED!! and now they want to change France in that Image!...a Failure image!
ronan

Streatham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

CaptainA wrote:
Why do you think all those Immigrants came from their former countries???
Oh dear, oh dear ....

Do you need someone to remind you where the American population comes from, and who made your country great, if it wasn't immigrants.
Captain A

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

ronan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, oh dear ....
Do you need someone to remind you where the American population comes from, and who made your country great, if it wasn't immigrants.
There is a difference in the immigrants of today here in America...they do not assimilate into our society like my grandparents did when they came over here in 1922. I see that same thing happening in France with the Muslims. They don't want to become french...they just want the benefits of the French State without integrating into the society.
ronan

Streatham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2010

Judged:

Captain A wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a difference in the immigrants of today here in America...they do not assimilate into our society like my grandparents did when they came over here in 1922. I see that same thing happening in France with the Muslims. They don't want to become french...they just want the benefits of the French State without integrating into the society.
I don't think that the original European imogrants were very keen to integrate among the native American Indians ...
Times change and maybe Europe is destined to fall under Muslim influence; who knows?
the examiner

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

Immigration in the US or Canada or Australia is not processed in the same way as in France. In north America there are immigration rules which are based on the country's needs economy wise. In France there are rules too but they are based on politics more than other things. France tends to take in immigrants from their old colonies in north and west africa because they want to show those immigrants that France is still a great and generous country ("Grandeur de France" ) even if they don't really fit the requirements in terms of job qualifications. As a result, many immigrants find themselves jobless in a society where life is more expensive and where local people do not want them.
ronan

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2010

Judged:

the examiner wrote:
Immigration in the US or Canada or Australia is not processed in the same way as in France. In north America there are immigration rules which are based on the country's needs economy wise. In France there are rules too but they are based on politics more than other things. France tends to take in immigrants from their old colonies in north and west africa because they want to show those immigrants that France is still a great and generous country ("Grandeur de France" ) even if they don't really fit the requirements in terms of job qualifications. As a result, many immigrants find themselves jobless in a society where life is more expensive and where local people do not want them.
Of course ex-colonial countries tend to take immigrants from their former possessions.

But France, like Britain, brought immigrants from overseas when there was a real shortage of labour after the war and in the 50s.
After the destruction of WWII, immigrants were needed to rebuilt the countries, do menial jobs, provide labour in services, transport and industries, as well as mining.

Nothing to do with 'grandeur' or the desire to 'look good'.

The present unemployement situation among immigrants is due to economic unbalance and also because many unskilled jobs have now vanished.

Since: Jul 12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

Judged:

As a result, many immigrants find themselves jobless in a society where life is more expensive and where local people do not want them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••