New Yorkers rally to support Russian ...

New Yorkers rally to support Russian punk rockers

There are 4 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Aug 17, 2012, titled New Yorkers rally to support Russian punk rockers. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

Demonstrators marched from the Russian Consulate to Times Square on Friday in support of members of a punk band who were convicted of hooliganism in Moscow for their raucous protest denouncing Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

jason norris

Prescot, UK

#1 Aug 18, 2012
good for Mr Putin. Never thought I would say this but more power to his elbow, and banning the yearly circus of deviants as well.

“WE never came from Africa!”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2012
of course, IF Putin was a declared Communist or a Moslem, they would all be supporting him. I never saw these clown protests happening against the old regime, or against Castro or Chavez.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2012
think we would be having this debate if "pussyriot" were EDL supporters and had protested in a Bradford Mosque?
jason norris

Prescot, UK

#4 Aug 18, 2012
the way things are going, we who have certain values and standards, will be looking for Mr Putin to show the way.
The West is now prisoner to the deviants and all that associates with the filth.
So I say lead the way Mr Putin. Good one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police in riot-hit Charlotte say shooting victi... Oct 11 Nettabblessed 811
News Rather than criticise and riot, pray for the cl... Oct 7 madaku 1
News From Hero To Hounded: Russian Soccer-Fans Head ... Oct 5 NAZI RUSSIA 2
News Violence breaks out again in US city after poli... Sep 29 davy 66
News The Latest: Police don't plan to remove peacefu... Sep 25 BonBon6156 7
News Trump Says Clinton Shares Responsibility for Ch... Sep 24 Plumz3898 2
News 2nd night of violent protests over Charlotte po... Sep 24 TrapMusic 11
More from around the web