Syria army repels rebel attack on Ale...

Syria army repels rebel attack on Aleppo barracks

There are 25 comments on the The Daily Star story from Sep 8, 2012, titled Syria army repels rebel attack on Aleppo barracks. In it, The Daily Star reports that:

A general view shows destruction in the Salaheddin district of the northern Syrian city of Aleppo on September 6, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Star.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#1 Sep 8, 2012
Good work Syrian army!!!!!
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Sep 8, 2012
truth always beats lies wrote:
Change that filthy egotistical stupid name you gave yourself! You wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on your filthy rear end! Educated Folks! Always Remember "And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free!!" I always find these imbecilic egotistical nutjobs give themselves names like scumbag LYING nutjobs like "LIES Beats Truth Anytime"; "Olivia Crumwell" and Muzzie Lap dog "Syrian Assad Asswiper"; "Reality Check"; "Lil' Joey Liar Seeker"; "Reality is always best"; "The Professor'; "Truth"; The Prophet"; "Lil' Joey the LIAR Seeker"; "The Observer" are deranged uneducated low IQ Brainwashed Low Life Nut Cases! They are on some big huge ego trip all the time and think nobody notices their ignorance! It's obvious the clowns have never had any formal education what-so-ever but like to think they have! Everything they post is always 180 degrees off what a normal educated person would think, believe and understand! There is never any rational thinking and researching facts is out of the question as it never crosses their little pea brain in their little world of make believe! It's a sad situation as these clowns go around making themselves look like complete fools and imbeciles every time they post something! THEY NEED MENTAL HELP AND SOUND LIKE A RAVING LUNATIC!!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#3 Sep 9, 2012
EXACTLY!!! Well done!!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 9, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> EXACTLY!!! Well done!!!
No it's not BRAINWASHED LIAR!! All this BOILS DOWN TO IS one blooming BRAINWASHED uneducated idiot agreeing with another blooming uneducated BRAINWASHED idiot! Stop the kissy kissy smoochy smoochy sick ignorant nonsense!! You two clowns need to get a room ASAP you're about to explode in your Diapers!!
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#5 Sep 9, 2012
The more they obliterate Western and zion backed terrorists, the better.
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Sep 9, 2012
Syrian wrote:
The more they obliterate Western and zion backed terrorists, the better.
Go back to your HERO AND MURDERER AND EMPLOYER ASSAD! You don't belong in America.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#7 Sep 9, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to your HERO AND MURDERER AND EMPLOYER ASSAD! You don't belong in America.
All you ziowipes must go to Syria and fight!!!
Professor Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Syrian wrote:
<quoted text> All you ziowipes must go to Syria and fight!!!
Go back to your murdering hero and employer Assad! America does not want you here! Take your propaganda machine with you!!
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#9 Sep 9, 2012
Professor Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Go back to your murdering hero and employer Assad! America does not want you here! Take your propaganda machine with you!!
You human parasites are the ones who rely so much on propaganda and the world knows it.You rely on it to keep your lies safe but more of your lies are being exposed everyday.
Ayreshire

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>You human parasites are the ones who rely so much on propaganda and the world knows it.You rely on it to keep your lies safe but more of your lies are being exposed everyday.
Change that silly egotistical name you gave yourself EL SICKO PARASITE War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task.

“I am here for a laugh ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#11 Sep 9, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>Change that silly egotistical name you gave yourself EL SICKO PARASITE War Monger alias Unreality is always best!! The poor stupid Hamasarat called War Monger alias Unreality is always best alias LIE beats himself Silly Silly! The imbecile stays on these boards day and night hiding behind different names to spread its Hamasarat terrorist support, hate and support for HamasArat terrorist acts being carried out by the Palestinian Hamas. The thing behind the name Liar beats himself silly is what is called a HamasaRAT (google it) basically it is a pro Hamas, Pro ASSADOMITE Anti-american government ANTI-JEWISH propagandist that is tasked with staying on boards like this to give a HAMASARATS AND ASSADARATS ANT-american government, ANTI-JEWISH, ANTI-THIS AND THAT push in all subjects. Its tactic mainly is to try and drown out all other truthful posts on here and replace them with its scripted HamasARAT lies and war mongering propaganda. Notice I said War Monger! That's one of the names the scumbag used as one of his filthy uneducated Low life Low IQ ignorant nonsense!! It will fail at its task.
Your beloved Israel killed 3000 civilians in Gaza war as a result of Hamas using " human shields .

same applies with Assad , he is fighting terrorists that hide within civilian populated areas and by the way its not 20000 killed by Assad, most of the killing was done by Terrorist groups and including fighting between the terrorists and syrian army.

The killing only started when your beloved America sent in their agents to turn syria into an outblown civil war.

The united states and saudi arabia are doing in syria exactly what they did in Afhganistan in the 1980s .

Dont cry like a bitch when syria turns into an islamic state and attacks your beloved israel with WMD weapons .
jo jo

Australia

#12 Sep 10, 2012
Marshal Tantawy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your beloved Israel killed 3000 civilians in Gaza war as a result of Hamas using " human shields .
same applies with Assad , he is fighting terrorists that hide within civilian populated areas and by the way its not 20000 killed by Assad, most of the killing was done by Terrorist groups and including fighting between the terrorists and syrian army.
The killing only started when your beloved America sent in their agents to turn syria into an outblown civil war.
The united states and saudi arabia are doing in syria exactly what they did in Afhganistan in the 1980s .
Dont cry like a bitch when syria turns into an islamic state and attacks your beloved israel with WMD weapons .
well said, i would'nt pay too much attention to what ASSFORHIRE says,he's a mental patient.
Marek

Gdansk, Poland

#13 Sep 10, 2012
criminals backed by global mass murderers, genocides, war criminals, liars, degenerates from cia, nato have demolished country.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#14 Sep 10, 2012
No one said the Rebels were defeated, just pushed back but still in the airbase and taking over most of it including the ammunition bunkers.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#15 Sep 10, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said the Rebels were defeated, just pushed back but still in the airbase and taking over most of it including the ammunition bunkers.
WOW you live in a dream world of jewish propaganda and lies and it is so sad.The terrorist are being crushed more everyday and I suspect it has become MUCH harder to find terrorist to take the american government israel bribes as it once was.These terrorist see that if they come to Syria they will be killed as should any other terrorist like these people.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#16 Sep 10, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
The Syrian army is in total control of the airbase and the terrorist there will be killed like all the others.I am still not sure why you support terrorism except for the fact that you are a hasbarat and that is your job.I would be ashamed to support mass murder and terrorism if I were you.
George

Red Deer, Canada

#17 Sep 10, 2012
<quoted text>The Syrian army is in total control of the airbase and the terrorist there will be killed like all the others.I am still not sure why you support terrorism except for the fact that you are a hasbarat and that is your job.I would be ashamed to support mass murder and terrorism if I were you.
So why do you???? You are always supporting the butcher Assad.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#18 Sep 10, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text>
So why do you???? You are always supporting the butcher Assad.
No I support the rightful government of syria as does the vast majority of the Syrian citizens.I support the Syrian government in their fight against foreign backed terrorist and mass murderers.
truth always beats lies

Covington, VA

#19 Sep 10, 2012
The question to you again "george" is why do you support terrorism??? I know you are a hasbarat so you may as well not try and hide that fact.Why would any decent human being support mass murder and terrorism like america and israel are doing in Syria and Libya????? My only answer would be because it is your job to do so.
Syrian

East Lyme, CT

#20 Sep 11, 2012
<quoted text>You human parasites are the ones who rely so much on propaganda and the world knows it.You rely on it to keep your lies safe but more of your lies are being exposed everyday.
So true!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ACEH (SUMATERA) VS JAVANESE....who will win? (Jan '12) Jan 9 IBU SOPIAN 143
News Rapper X-Raided Stabbed 8 Times In Prison Riot ... (May '10) Dec '16 Been there DONE THAT 33
News He started the Detroit riot. His son wrestles w... Dec '16 former democrat 1
News 14 surprising things you didn't know about Mala... Dec '16 Marie-Luise_J 2
lol Nov '16 samuel 1
News North Dakota Cops Blasted #NoDAPL Activists Wit... Nov '16 North dakota geni... 2
News 1 inmate dead, 16 injured in Delano prison riot (Apr '09) Nov '16 Anita 87
More from around the web