FBI: Inmates in Miss. riot upset over...

FBI: Inmates in Miss. riot upset over treatment

There are 5 comments on the Tri-cityherald.com story from Aug 13, 2012, titled FBI: Inmates in Miss. riot upset over treatment. In it, Tri-cityherald.com reports that:

One guard was killed and 20 people were injured in the May 20 riot at the privately-run Adams County Correctional Facility in Natchez, which holds illegal immigrants convicted of crimes in the United States.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tri-cityherald.com.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 13, 2012
why not just shoot them all? doesn't that prison have a no hostage policy? no warning shots? they asked for it let them have it.
they are animals that begged to be treated like animals.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 15, 2012
What do they want, freaking massages and spa treatments...they are in prison, and the last time I checked, that experience is not supposed to be wonderful. It is meant to deter the prisoners from ever committing more crimes. These mexicans inmates think they are due special treatment, however, I guess they never got the memo that they don't qualify...they are in prison for pity sakes.
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#3 Aug 15, 2012
"...JACKSON, Miss. A deadly riot at a prison for illegal immigrants in Mississippi was started by a group of Mexican inmates angry about what they considered poor food and medical care and disrespectful guards, according to an FBI agent's affidavit..."

Read more here: http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2012/08/13/2061...

Wonder how the food and medical care is in a Meixcan prison? Severe measures need to be taken to insure these events shall not be repeated.

So, outsourcing prisons is not really working out ...?
Santa Martha

De Soto, KS

#4 Aug 15, 2012
The Mexican inmates are aware of what life in the Santa Martha Prison in Mexico is like. It's a hell hole. We should send them there!
pug

Bridgeview, IL

#5 Aug 15, 2012
Mexican prison

http://tijuana.usconsulate.gov/root/pdfs/tele...

They should be sent there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Riot Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News All charges over deadly Oklahoma private prison... 13 hr womannotcounted 1
News Let Turkish Scholars Speak: See What Islamism I... Apr 23 mahasn sawresho 2
News Anti-fascists protest neo-Nazi rally in Georgia... Apr 23 Correct 8
News Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... (Aug '14) Mar '18 Bad Deal 598
News Morning Bell: Lawmakers stand behind race riot ... Feb '18 rearview 1
News Senator James Lankford announces new curriculum... Feb '18 astuteokie 1
News What has changed in the 6 months since the Char... Feb '18 Gematria News Sta... 1