Spectrum Blue Steel Lands Biosphere E...

Spectrum Blue Steel Lands Biosphere Exclusive License at $18 Bi...

There are 6366 comments on the PRWeb story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Spectrum Blue Steel Lands Biosphere Exclusive License at $18 Bi.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

This is the announcement by Ronald Flynn, President of the Spectrum Blue Steel. Flynn said that the problem of garbage and high costs of electricity in the Philippines will soon be a thing of the past as he ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

First Prev
of 319
Next Last

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#7259 Oct 21, 2010
Hoaxes, bubbles and frauds are interesting things. Study how they are done, so you don't get taken again.
Shame on you

Australia

#7261 Oct 24, 2010
Delor from Brasil wrote:
I forgot one thing, I am in the Philippines right now to finalize contracts for six biospheres for three different states in my country. If you have any doubts about that go to the TGEG website and take a look at the gallery or just type green energy on the state of Mato Grosso on google for you to see real people doing business in the real world. In Brasil we have five seminars between the 5th and the 10th of October with very important people with big moral values and with humanitarian purpose to clean up the garbage in our land fields. And if you sent me your email address I will send you an invitation for the grand opening of our first power plant in Brasil. The only thing is I think you are not going because you will be very embarrassed and plus I think you won't be able to afford your plane ticket anyways but don't worry I will send you complete footage of the whole thing. Shame on you.
That is great news Mr. Delor from Brasil aka Ronald Flynn! Hey, being such a humanitarian yourself
and being such a wonderful person, that you claim to be, might I ask you a question?
why don't you and why haven't you ever looked after your own children?? just a thought for
you. You have a child here in Melbourne to a friend of mine and she has received minimal child support from you over the years! if any! so wouldn't your offspring be your no 1 priority????
billy

Macau, Macau

#7264 Jun 30, 2011
I know where this fat f*kc lives if you want him dead! the pile of shit lives in Timog park in friendship which is in Angeles city! He somehow fits his fat ass in a red Ferrari and a black escalde with a mat finish! I wish him the worst. I know a guy he scammed for 300k us dollars and the stress killed the old man! He hangs out at whoremonger joints usually really late at night. You can miss him he has blond hair and is about 400lbs. i hope this helps
Sucker

Canada

#7267 Aug 22, 2012
True green energy is a complete and total scam , I am embarrassed to say I was scammed by them . The sad part is they are terrible there phony press releases And replies on message boards are pathetic. the founder is this slob Flynn looks like he spent to much time at a Vegas smorgasbord . There is no biosphere he uses the simple child like people of the Philippines to help him he is a complete douche.
JOHN

Canada

#7268 Aug 22, 2012
Yep a complete and total scam . Flynn aka prince tubby is a douche
Icanspotascam

Quezon City, Philippines

#7269 Jan 1, 2013
Ron is a total pile of crap! I personally know a guy he scammed inthailand for 300,000 dollars on some movie studio scam and taking it public. It stressed the guy out so baddly he died from the shock of realizing he lost hislife savings! So in some ways he is a murder! One of his boiler room is on clark base birthafil. Please someone stop this monster from screwing more people!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 319
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Tip Sheet on How to Change the Payee of a D... Thu choices 1
News Acadiate Releases Report on Graduate Student Em... Thu chance 1
Pill-Free Migraine Relief Option Eases Pain wit... Thu another 1
News How To Treat Hemorrhoids | How "H Miracle" Help... (May '13) Jun 18 alex 12
Nike Air Max 2015 Mens Jun 5 smdvida 1
News Rooms101.com Renews Focus On Vacation Layaway &... (Jun '10) Jun 4 tipwill 27
News WeRmp3.com Has Over 5 Million Songs and Only 8 ... (Feb '09) May 30 ohyesidid 46
More from around the web