CSF LEAK!! Please HELP!!

Posted in the PRWeb Forum

Since: Nov 11

North Highlands, CA

#1 Feb 5, 2012
Does ANYONE know about the symptoms of a CSF Leak? Has anyone experienced a CSF leak?

Please share your experiences....because your contributions may save my life.
momof24life

Brookfield, CT

#2 Mar 22, 2012
After 2 epidurals during labor I had a cerebral spinal fluid leak, severe headache, mostly at base of skull. Worst pain ever, laying relieved pain, sitting/standing made it worse.
Treatment of bedrest 4 days did not repair leak. Had blood patch. Followed by 4 more days bed rest. Finally headache lessened.
Cathy Nichols Pogorzelski

Toms River, NJ

#3 Mar 25, 2012
LP done 2/6 for Lyme never get one done at Jefferson in Philly they do not send it out for Lyme even of your dr orders it on an RX and are going to for making this intentional error ms O'D
ER visit for leak of CSF happy 2nd accident as vein infiltration highlighted Peau d'orange, a skin hardening looking like "skin of orange literally, a rare disease called "Nephrogenic systeic Fibrosis" I may Or may not have the kidney related type I think I do I been Dxd with fibrosis of bowel on defecogram
The leak repaired itself but the ER did not know how to treat it, ER doc literally went into the hallway to consult wih "Dr Google" I KNEW HOW TO DO BLOOD PATCH" but they didn't? Serious flaws in. Healthcare system when patients know more than drs do!
Hope you are over your pain and have healed
I am facing 2nd LP as Dr D told me I need second LP as other fluid is frozen.
Altho still at lab has been frozen too long and they need fresh sample. All in all Hefferson Labs lied to me I am going to see to it that whoever is involved at Jefferson forgetting or neglecting to send it out for what my dr ordered, my bloods on their hands. There are sanctions you can place against a hospital for neglect so that if you are harmed by a hospital make sure you get everything in writing and hold them accountable we all have rights as patients we are ANIT LAB RATS WHO SEEM TO HAVE MORE RIGHT!
1st happy accident was suffering hematoma during 2nd prolapse surgery where contrast agent was found in My bowel when That is taken out a nice paperweight is being presented to the head of surgery with a nice note!
If
labs never sent to Nichols Labs (yea my maiden name) by Jefferson Hospital Dr Skidmore's Neuology Labs it sat on his desk until I asked why did my dr order an RX for Lymr and nothing was tested when finally tested PARRTIALLY it comes back negative but this is what happened to me with blood tests, negative at Labcorp tehn positive at Igenix always get copies right t hen and there of your labs too! You have a right to copies do not take tenor word that you are negative because Drs lie! Then they try to divorce you as a patient when you catch them as if it's your fault you're sick and take up too much of their time and they try to say you need psychiatric help(yeah I guess parasites Babesia and b burgdorferi) may have tendency to do that when left untreated for 20+ years
Also need to let everyone know. OT to have surgery at Hahnemann in Philly either by Drs David E. Stein or Stephanie King (yea a horror) he proceeds to slash me up causing the hematoma and asks her what she intends on doing with tubes and ovaries is consented for removal! She tells Him we hasn't discussed it she lied I have her signature in papers . She's a Gyno oncologist who's moved on to Fox Chase Cancer center so be forewarned drs lie they cover it up and There ain't Jack you can do about it so i am warning other patients get eveything in writing double heck all info and go after those responsible!
Catherine Nichols Pogorzelski
james yan

Seattle, WA

#4 Oct 5, 2012
Headache, and lots of it. That, and dizziness, balance, hearing, tinnitus. Classic symptoms are when you are upright only.

Lots of people with leaks at www.csfleak.org if you want to learn more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Care Assistance - Halton/Peel Region, a To... Sat Joseph 2
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Fri pathetic 1,814
ronald flynn is a good man (Jul '08) Apr 23 TRUTH 2,099
News Abdul S. Rao Exonerated: State Dismissed Allega... (Mar '10) Apr 19 Bonnie B Burd 43
News Safe Harbour Respect for All workshops in Alberta Apr 15 Agenda 21 1
News Harvey Building Products Donates $31,000 to Hom... Apr 15 Denwood 1
The Beatles Question (Jul '14) Apr 8 Gerry Zagemca 4
More from around the web