Excessive Sweating: Mon Ray Antipersp...

Excessive Sweating: Mon Ray Antiperspirant Endorsed by SweatLIN...

There are 2 comments on the PRWeb story from Apr 24, 2009, titled Excessive Sweating: Mon Ray Antiperspirant Endorsed by SweatLIN.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Based off their four arm analysis: efficacy, cost, duration and convenience, SweatLINKS.com has endorsed Mon Ray Antiperspirant to win in all four categories against other promoted internet brands.'Everyone at KMA Allied, LLC., is excited on this announcement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

bosthoff

Seneca Falls, NY

#1 May 28, 2009
Mon Ray continues to receive great testimonials due to this great announcement. See whats new at www.monrayantiperspirant.com
George

Carlton, Australia

#2 Jun 15, 2009
I have suffered with hyperhidrosis for a long time and have found Mon Ray to be the best that I have come across. This endorsement is good news for sufferers of Sweaty Armpits.

Cheers, George
http://www.curesweatyarmpits.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) 14 hr Dustin R 1,847
ronald flynn is a good man (Jul '08) Sat Curious 2,130
News Rooms101.com Renews Focus On Vacation Layaway &... (Jun '10) Mar 20 DiverSMB 29
Avoiding data recovery on external hard disk dr... (Mar '07) Mar 15 kaki 8
News Parental Alienation Day - A Sad Reminder of Div... (Apr '11) Mar 13 Industrial Disease 12
News A Proven Solution to Prevent Infant Abuse and S... (Apr '09) Mar 6 Lauren 2
Marlex Hernia Mesh Patch (Davol Bard Composix) (Apr '08) Feb 28 DCole 140
More from around the web