Wholesale Shoes Distributor Adds 300 ...

Wholesale Shoes Distributor Adds 300 New Shoes, Boots, Sandals ...

There are 368 comments on the PRWeb story from Feb 14, 2007, titled Wholesale Shoes Distributor Adds 300 New Shoes, Boots, Sandals .... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Located in the heart of the fashion industry, Shoenet.com gains easy access to the latest styles, at the best prices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Tameisha

United States

#352 Feb 12, 2009
I am opening a shoe store, I have received some government grant funding and Im looking for some resources on when I can purchase some shoes for a nice reasonable price. ex. wild diva, michael antonio, delicous.

If you have any information please email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Sue Smith

Las Vegas, NV

#354 Feb 13, 2009
you can try www.247fashionstore.com . they have wonderful styles and excellent customer services.
amy

Canada

#357 Feb 26, 2009
Hi, I'm trying to open a fashion boutique late November and I'm yet to find a good wholesale women distributor. Any help will be greatly appreciated. [email protected]
mike

Jackson Heights, NY

#359 Mar 5, 2009
New Spring - Summer Arrivals 2009.<br>
Whole sale shoes distributor
http://www.cekess.com

Thanks
riane

Paramaribo, Suriname

#360 Mar 8, 2009
hi, i'm from suriname and i like to start a little shoe business for myself, but can find any retailer company who sells anne michelle,wild diva,micheal antonio just a minimum order. I want it to be unique one style only. please contact [email protected]
Amicus

Louisville, KY

#366 Mar 25, 2009
hey there, i could really use some help. We have a line of shoes that are popular in Europe, we want to bring them over here via a distributor. Im looking for one ASAP.

check out the site www.shulong-shoes.com
[email protected]
Ying

Jenkintown, PA

#367 Mar 27, 2009
ShoePhanatic - NOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
One Price, are you pleased with your current "brand name" wholesale shoe distributor? If so, would you like to share their website info...? I've been looking to make a change from my current brand name dist. Thanx
We supply brand name sneakers for both children and adults. Please contact us at [email protected]
www100Shoesde

Berlin, Germany

#370 Apr 15, 2009
Roberto wrote:
Hi there,
i am from Germany and look for wholesaler who sells michael antonio, wild diva,delicious, soda, anne michelle,etc..
thank you,
Roberto
Hi, I am the wholesaler of your searched shoes!
www.100Shoes.de
Kind regards
MSaxx Atlanta GA

Alpharetta, GA

#371 Apr 15, 2009
Has anyone ever ordered from ceriwholesale.com ?? I'm trying to figure out if they are legit or not. I have been trying to contact their office via phone and email and Still I haven't heard from anyone at the company. They show a very nice selection of shoes on line but I'm unsure about placing an order with them. Please help???
MSaxx

Alpharetta, GA

#372 Apr 15, 2009
Has anyone ever ordered from ceriwholesale.com ?? I'm trying to figure out if they are legit or not. I have been trying to contact their office via phone and email and Still I haven't heard from anyone at the company. They show a very nice selection of shoes on line but I'm unsure about placing an order with them. Please help???
[email protected]
Fabulous

Hamilton, Bermuda

#380 Apr 19, 2009
MSaxx wrote:
[email protected]
I have been ordering online from them since December and have never had a problem. The quality is good and their shoes have sold in my boutique.You can see some of the ones I have purchased on my advertising site shopaholic.bm (input my store name when you go to the site-Fabulous Fashions).Give them a try you won't be disappointed!
Fabulous Fashions

Hamilton, Bermuda

#381 Apr 19, 2009
Hi, I am looking for printed canvas or vulcanized ladies wholesale sneakers or flats to put in my boutique. I had picked up some a few months ago from ceriwholesale.com and have completely sold out and I can't seem to find them anywhere. The brand name is Bumper and they were with 3 velcro fastners and came in a white multi patchwork print and the other was pink with hearts trimmed with gold glittter.I can be e-mailed at [email protected] The sooner I find a resource the sooner I can satisfy my customers. Thanks for all your help :)
joe

United States

#383 Apr 23, 2009
I am trying to fine were I can buy a shoes called Zig Zag I need a distributor for them let me know at [email protected] thanks
Lynette

United States

#384 Apr 24, 2009
I am looking into opening a specialty shoe boutique in my area and wanted to know the names of some quality women shoe wholesalers. Any info will be appreciated...and tips too!
Lynette

United States

#385 Apr 24, 2009
I left my contact info off...please contact me with info re wholesale distributors at [email protected]
Radu Roxana

Bucharest, Romania

#386 May 4, 2009
Im also looking for michael antonio, wild diva,delicious, soda, anne michelle,etc Who found wholesale contacts, plese be so kind, let me know. Can you contact me please at [email protected]
Thank you
Radu Roxana _Romania

Bucharest, Romania

#387 May 4, 2009
Hello!
Im also looking for michael antonio, wild diva,delicious, soda, anne michelle,etc..shoes.
Who found wholesale contacts, plese be so kind, let me know... Can you contact me please immediatly at [email protected]
mike

Jackson Heights, NY

#388 May 8, 2009
we just updated our inventory
http://www.cekess.com
ELLIE

North Las Vegas, NV

#389 May 14, 2009
Debbie

I have those sandals go to www.elliesonlineboutique.com
melissa

Legaspi, Philippines

#392 May 26, 2009
Hi!
They help me to find the best and cheapest rate for shipping. because i want to buy [url=http://apparelus.com/cata log/Shoes_Handbags-49-1.html]w holesale shoes[/url].
Thanks......!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Dec 1 Done 1,841
News WorldVentures Featured in June 2007 Your Busine... (Jul '07) Nov 14 Kimillion 562
News The Small Business Summit Presents 'Think Globa... Oct '16 not justa Politic... 1
News HelpHive.com Launches Disruptive Marketing Vehi... (Nov '09) Oct '16 Evan Conklin 6
News Pet Feeding Device Invented by InventHelp Client Oct '16 Carol 1
ronald flynn is a good man (Jul '08) Oct '16 High Society 911 2,126
News Stenum Hospital Does its 600th American Disc Re... (Nov '08) Aug '16 Patriot 10
More from around the web