Wholesale Shoes Distributor Adds 300 New Shoes, Boots, Sandals ...

Full story: PRWeb 367
Located in the heart of the fashion industry, Shoenet.com gains easy access to the latest styles, at the best prices. Full Story
Shoez

Flat Rock, MI

#133 Apr 2, 2008
laner012 wrote:
hi,
Have a good day!
Would you like to want a comfort shoes to fit your foot?If your answer is certainly, please land on our website choose you fell
satisfactied products.Don't scruple !all of our products are popular and fashion in the world with high Quality, Competitive Price, Best Service and Safe Delivery. New styles and hot styles are active every week. Don't vacillatingly to contact with us. We accept big&small quantity order and mixed order.
We can assure you that you will be satisfied with our shoes and
service. We hope to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all customers .
Our website: www.nike588.com
Do you have any additional websites you can forward? If so, please do...
Heber de Castro

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#134 Apr 3, 2008
Dear Sirs,

I represent a new revolutionary Brazilian sandals brand that utilizes
recycled rubber from tires, called Amazon. We care about the world climate and think about solutions to minimize this problem. So, we create new sandals with beautiful design and ecological characteris¬tics.
Our two models can be adopted by both sexes.

Adding your power of sale and the high quality of our product we can assure you that a partnership between our company and yours will give to both of us happiness and success. We are looking for distributors around the world. If you are interested in our product please visit our website www.useamazon.com.br and contact us at heber@useamazon.com.br

Thank you very much for your attention.
We will be waiting to attend you.

Recycle Your Ideas!
Ziggy

Norwalk, CT

#148 Apr 16, 2008
This is good plase for shoes wholesale http://www.cekess.com .
Maka

New York, NY

#150 Apr 17, 2008
I am so glad I found this forum. I want to open a shoe store. I know there are some of you that have stores. I want to know if you're opening the stores in the malls or standalone stores. Also, do you need to get a license or something to sell shoes?
Chan

Kennedale, TX

#177 Apr 28, 2008
Has anyone used or order from www.nike588.com ? I would like to order from there but was afraid of getting ripped off.
Wholesale

Whitman, MA

#185 May 10, 2008
EZWholesaleDistributor.com is a top drop ship wholesale distributor, specializing in the art of drop ship wholesale negotiation with one true goal in mind:

"To give it's customers easy access to original, top selling, low priced, highly marketable, drop ship wholesale products specifically designed for mail order, catalog or website businesses to engage in the reselling of drop ship wholesale distributor products for maximum profits."

Our full-time expert drop ship wholesale distributor account managers specialize in locating and securing solid relationships with the internet's top drop ship wholesale product suppliers. These drop ship wholesale relationships allow us as a drop ship wholesale distributor to bring our customers the most profitable, the highest in quality and one of the largest selections of drop ship wholesale distributor products available. This in turn gives our customers the unique ability to gain the highest return on their investments and to increase the profits they gain in their ever mounting sales.

http://www.EZWholesaleDistributor.com
Lekisha

Deltona, FL

#191 May 13, 2008
Im openning my first store and I need Handbags acessories and shoes like Micheal antonio, soda, Wild diva, anne michelle,Qupid, Delicious, Damita K, Go max and much more I really need inventory PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!
Noemi

Chicago, IL

#196 May 14, 2008
Yes you can try shoenet.com They offer what you are looking for and they sell in bulk for low low rates.

Hope it helps
vickie

AOL

#198 May 15, 2008
sykes1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ever find another shoe distributor o
utside of dealaday?
Try J& M footwear inc.
vickie

AOL

#199 May 15, 2008
Try wholesale shoewarehouse for inexpensive shoes.For sale.

Since: May 08

Fuzhou, China

#202 May 17, 2008
Wholesale Brand Hoodies/sunglasses/T-Shirt/Jea ns/Bags/hats

Dear friend,
We are a trade and manufacturing company of brand name sport productions in China,Our main productions are:nike wholesale,wholesale nike,wholesale nikes,high top nike dunks,customize shoes,cheap nike shoes,wholesale shoes,air force 1s,nike shox,air jordans,custom nike dunks,custom air force 1,nike factory,nike air force 1,Custom Nike Shoes,Custom Air Force 1s,nike shoes,wholesale nike shoes,prada shoes,cheap nikes,nike shocks,nike dunk,cheap nike shox,adidas shoes,nike wholesalers,air force 1,nike dunks for cheap,air jordan,Nike Dunks For Women,puma shoes,cheap air jordans,Discount Nikes,custom nike,nike dunks cheap,SHOES,wholesale nike dunks,women nike dunks,Cheap jordans,cheap nike dunk,bags,nike dunk shoes,custom nikes,discount nike shoes,wholesale nike dunks,cheap jordans,WHOLESALE JORDANS,cheap sneakers,WHOLESALE NIKES,wholesale jordan sneakers,discount nike shoes,wholesale air max,CHEAP NIKE,wholesale nike sneakers,cheap nike sneakers,wholesale dunk sneakers,wholesale jordans,custom nike dunks,cheap nike shoes,cheap air jordans,wholesale nike dunk low,cheap nike air max,Cheap Air Jordans,wholesaler jordans,wholesaler nike shox,cheap shoes,discount nike shox,cheap nike dunks,sneakers for cheap,cheapest sneakers,wholesale shoes,nike dunk sale,wholesale nike max,nike women dunks,cheap nike,nike dunk lows, nike dunk womens,custom air force one websites,kids jordan sneakers,cheap air forces,jordans sneakers,nikes for cheap,wholesale nike sneakers,cheap nike shox,cheap nikes,wholesale new jordans,women nike dunks,cheap dunks,china nike factory,wholesale hoodies,Wholesale Sandal,wholesale Red Monkey jeans,cheap Sandal discount,Wholesale pick your shoes,cheap nike kicks kickz, Kids Jordan Sneakers,Wholesale BRAND SPORT CLOTHING,Wholesale Nike Sport Clothin Wholesale,Adidas Sport Clothingnike dunks,cheap hoodies,cheap Boys Jordan Sneakers,wholesale cheap sunglasses discount,wholesale cheap hats discount,wholesale gucci bags,wholesale Adidas Shoes,wholesale cheap hats,wholesale A•F 2008 T-Shirt,cheap A•F Hoodies,cheap jordans from china,Nike Sneakers For Cheap,wholesale cheap evisu jeans,wholesale diesel jeans,wholesale cheap t-shirt,cheap bape jeans,wholesale Red Monkey jeans,,Wholesale jordan spizike,Wholesale BAPE SAT SHOES,wholesale hoodies,wholesale cheap red monkey clothes,cheap wholesale red monkey hats,Wholesale Sandal,Wholesale pick your shoes,cheap nike kicks kickz, Kids Jordan Sneakers,Wholesale BRAND SPORT CLOTHING,Wholesale Nike Sport Clothin,Wholesale Adidas Sport Clothingnike dunks,cheap hoodies,cheap Boys Jordan Sneakers.
David

Miami, FL

#203 May 18, 2008
Looking for shoes for a $9.99 Shoe store
davidt600@aol.com
mike

Miami, FL

#204 May 18, 2008
sportsfanusa.net -NFL Merchandise
Ladies sports shoes and accessories
WILLI ESTEFANES

Los Angeles, CA

#206 May 18, 2008
Shoez wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any additional websites you can forward? If so, please do...
We have an opportunity for Gravity Defyer shoes business.

willim@alexiw.com
yvonne detroit michgan

Dearborn, MI

#209 May 19, 2008
I am opening up a women shoe store and looking to purchase designer shoes, ie, gucci, prada, baby phat, etc. Where should i go?
yvonne detroit michgan

Dearborn, MI

#210 May 19, 2008
I am opening a women shoe store and want to purchase designer shoes, such as, baby phat, roca wear, nia, etc. where should i go?
Special offer

Fuzhou, China

#213 May 21, 2008
at www(dot)gosportcity(dot)com
we supply sport shoes,clothing,bags,jeans,call phone,ipod ,psp,gprs etc ,welcome to our website:www(gosportcity)com
anythings u want,pls tell us,tks very much
satify customer is our target
BEST WISHES TO U !
msn/email:gosportcity(at) hotmail.com
www(dot)gosportcity(dot)com
bonaire
#233 Jun 11, 2008
once i order in fujian last december they took my 500 dollars and i never get my order so you all better watch out
Lisa Maree

Australia

#235 Jun 16, 2008
I am looking for the wholesale distributer of Damita K shoes, can anyone advise where I can purchase these?
mimi

Bensalem, PA

#236 Jun 16, 2008
i am interested in finding a wholesale shoe distributor that has a selection of trendy shoes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STEP-iN TUB Walk in Bathtubs Help Seniors and H... (Jul '09) Jan 19 Sylvia 3
Home Care Assistance - Halton/Peel Region, a To... Jan 16 reality though is 1
New Online Service eBuyersReviewed.com Helps On... Jan 14 Mark Davis 1
Phoenix Car Accident Lawyer Kyle A. Israel Comm... Jan 13 Gerald Vonberger 1
Arizona Synthetic Turf Company Morningstar Turf... (Sep '10) Jan 12 Rebecca B 18
Sunseeker Energy Holding AG and Nations Roof Pl... (Sep '09) Jan 11 BJaol 76
Oprah and Bio-Identical Hormones, the Truth is ... (Jan '09) Jan 10 Wendy 5
More from around the web