First Prev
of 105
Next Last
Remember protection

Dandenong, Australia

#2446 Nov 20, 2011
All girls beware. In Singapore this nasty freak got me drunk and then left me with a sexually transmitted disease. He will trick you and lie while looking you straight in the eye. He has many children to many women and never sees his kids or gives money. What a loser! Why would anyone want anything to do with him?
Truth

Dandenong, Australia

#2447 Nov 20, 2011
Ronald Flynn is a:

* Bad man
* Fat man
* Untrustworthy man
* Disease carrying man
* Poor man
* Fecal loving disgusting man
* Coward of a man
* Thief of a man
* Man with a 2 inch Pecker
* Horrible father
* Womaniser and rapist
* Lazy fat liar
* Con Artist
* Coward of a man
* Devil worshiper
* Wanted man
* Lover of dirty prostitutes
* Weak and pathetic man
* Bad man

If he has made so many people feel this way about him, Why would he need people to say he's good if he really was? Don't trust this fat repulsive con artist with your money, kids, friends or anything at all. He will rob you blind and move on to the next town or scam until he winds up dead or in jail. BE WARNED!!!!
Ronald Shane Flynn

Dandenong, Australia

#2448 Nov 20, 2011
Hi Guys, thankyou for all the posts. I really am not a bad man. Yes I have made mistakes and just want to say I'm sorry for them. I need help and am trying to get the professional help I need. To my family, i hope you forgive me, to the investors, its just business, to my friends, you abandoned me as well. Anyway, goodbye all, I've finally had enough.
WTF

Dandenong, Australia

#2449 Nov 20, 2011
Shutup fat ass! YOU NOT SORRY for nothing! Go eat a hamburger, bang some ho and rent a bodyguard! Your days are numbered! If I ever see you again, I will punch you in the face!!! I want my grandmothers money back!!!!! she's old and needs it more than your fat ass does!
Melbourne, Australia

#2450 Dec 26, 2011
Ron is finished. I hear bad people are after him. He has bodyguards around him all the time now. Four to fetch hamburgers and one to feed them to him hahaha. Every DOG has his day :-)
Jack

Pampanga, Philippines

#2451 Nov 20, 2012
Hahaha! Really? I doubt...
Jack

Pampanga, Philippines

#2452 Nov 20, 2012
ronald flynn is a maniac man... he always harassing his employees... he offers big money for sex...
secret agent

Los Angeles, CA

#2453 May 13, 2013
all of these things are BULLSHIT!!!!!!
Ron Flynn youre a MANIAC!!!
DEBT IN AUSTRALIA

Diamond Creek, Australia

#2454 May 14, 2013
I am a freelance journo doing a story on Conman, Ronald Shane Flynn. Let this be public information.

Debt to date in Australia 1999-2013

ANZ Bank $250,000. Suncorp Metway $80,000. Australian Child Support Agency $25,000. Real Estate Agents/Rent $25,000. Utilities $8,000. AN ESTIMATE of $50MIL SCAMMED FROM INVESTORS. No tax ever paid in Australia. Fraudulent Companies/Gold Coast Productions/Pazazz Productions
Undisclosed Company in Sydney Australia/W Hotel Apartments.
Ronald Flynn is also a wanted man in the USA, wanted for Fraud & Tax evasion since 1990 & prior.
Scammed millions throughout the world, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK
IRELAND, STH AFRICA, ROMANIA, DUBAI, THAILAND, PHILIPPINES.

Presently in the Philippines scamming new Companies/Products.
ronaldFlynnscama rtist

Vancouver, WA

#2455 Jun 25, 2013
There is nothing good about Ronald Shane Flynn. A now 50 yr.l old man out there praying on 18 yr. old Phillipine girls. He has 7 children by 7 different women. He is now nothing more than a dirty old man who is borderline pedofile. He's nasty and you need to run like hell if this man ever comes near you.
ronaldFlynnscama rtist

Vancouver, WA

#2456 Jun 25, 2013
Your article DEBT IN AUSTRALIA IS SPOT ON. He is wanted by the FBI and can never set foot on American Soil or he will be imprisoned. Please keep researching him. He is 100% fake and a total scam artist with fake companies. It's a schill game. Nothing is real about this man and this is coming from someone who knows him.
Dont like Flynn

Central District, Hong Kong

#2457 Sep 17, 2013
Seems like you might be the person to OUTT Flynn. Whats your email?
DEBT IN AUSTRALIA wrote:
I am a freelance journo doing a story on Conman, Ronald Shane Flynn. Let this be public information.
Debt to date in Australia 1999-2013
ANZ Bank $250,000. Suncorp Metway $80,000. Australian Child Support Agency $25,000. Real Estate Agents/Rent $25,000. Utilities $8,000. AN ESTIMATE of $50MIL SCAMMED FROM INVESTORS. No tax ever paid in Australia. Fraudulent Companies/Gold Coast Productions/Pazazz Productions
Undisclosed Company in Sydney Australia/W Hotel Apartments.
Ronald Flynn is also a wanted man in the USA, wanted for Fraud & Tax evasion since 1990 & prior.
Scammed millions throughout the world, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK
IRELAND, STH AFRICA, ROMANIA, DUBAI, THAILAND, PHILIPPINES.
Presently in the Philippines scamming new Companies/Products.
Disgusting DOM

Philippines

#2458 Oct 8, 2013
Ronald Flynn likes to f*** bargirls without condom, he hates condom, he will lie & make false promises just so he can f*** bargirls without condom. He doesn't even care if his present gf (bargirl) got a Filipino bf (a police), he gives her money for her baby every time he see her. He's a liar, a braggart, and a very insecure man that's why he has to lie to every girl he meets.
ABC

Parañaque, Philippines

#2460 Oct 24, 2013
If Ron Flynn is so bad and has done all that you all say then why is he free? Makes you wonder if it is all true. How can he run a business openly in the Philippines and get away with it. If he is done wrong then you need to turn him in and let the LAW deal with it. I can't judge him or anyone else. If you have proof turn it in other wise back off and let the Law do its job.
annonymous

Rockford, MI

#2461 Feb 12, 2014
Philippines does not have an extradition law
ABC wrote:
If Ron Flynn is so bad and has done all that you all say then why is he free? Makes you wonder if it is all true. How can he run a business openly in the Philippines and get away with it. If he is done wrong then you need to turn him in and let the LAW deal with it. I can't judge him or anyone else. If you have proof turn it in other wise back off and let the Law do its job.
no names

Marne, MI

#2462 Mar 25, 2014
commin at you!!!!!!!!!!
Kim davenport

Roxas, Philippines

#2463 May 1, 2014
Obviously who ever this person is who is writing these blogs about Ronald Flynn is a complete maniac. Dont they know that ronald flynn has been in the Philippines for 6 years and was never in Singapore. Ronald Flynn is a good guy with a big heart and who ever wrote this is obviously spun out and not worth his time.
Remember protection wrote:
All girls beware. In Singapore this nasty freak got me drunk and then left me with a sexually transmitted disease. He will trick you and lie while looking you straight in the eye. He has many children to many women and never sees his kids or gives money. What a loser! Why would anyone want anything to do with him?
Kim Watchproof

Nonthaburi, Thailand

#2464 Jun 29, 2014
Actually Kimmie ,there seem to be hundreds of them , not just the one you seem to imply .
Couldn't make it in the US , got run out and settled in Thailand , big talk big mouth , GSBC with " projected " revenues of 45 billion over the next ten years collapsed just because his fellow American lawyer told him to run out from the country ( wish I was making this up !) and he left behind a few possessions .Oh " his " cars were re- possessed by Auto Exchange because he didn"t actually own them , just rented and was behind with the rent .

I lost the story in the Philippines a bit but it sounds exactly the same only the Phils are more astute and less impressed by big talking Yanks
( they have heard it all before )
I would agree with you that Ron is big (some would say fat ) but as for the rest ..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 105
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asap Air Air Conditioning and Heating Offers Ex... Dec 23 Gerald Vonberger 1
Rooms101.com Renews Focus On Vacation Layaway &... (Jun '10) Dec 23 MADASHELL 24
New Website Makes it Easy to Find and Rate Cont... (Jan '08) Dec 18 20-20 Hindsight 43
Cedar Caskets on Sale at MillionaireCasket.com Dec 18 Gerald Vonberger 1
Arizona Synthetic Turf Company Morningstar Turf... (Sep '10) Dec 18 wendikraus 13
ZoTello.com - The Best Hotel Rates Available..M... Dec 18 Doug 1
Wheaton Divorce Lawyer Named Fellow of the Amer... Dec 17 Gerald Vonberger 1
More from around the web