Skin Care Manufacturer Isomers Laboratories Launches Anti-Aging...

There are 3 comments on the PRWeb story from Nov 11, 2006, titled Skin Care Manufacturer Isomers Laboratories Launches Anti-Aging.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Designed to reverse the visible signs of aging, the highly-concentrated recovery wrinkle treatment program can be used annually, semi-annually, or quarterly, based on the condition and needs of the skin.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Carole

Rocky Hill, CT

#1 Apr 21, 2007
What is Copper-p concentrate for,what is its benefits.
Bill Lauer

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 8, 2011
This sounds smart. But there are many ways to protect and improve skin. http://www.antiagingjournal.org/naturally-bet...

Since: Dec 11

Toronto, Canada

#4 Dec 11, 2011
Ugh! Another anti-aging cream. Commercials with scare tactics (ie "Your getting old!") should stop! We all get old. Who cares? Embrace your age: dont fear it! This is just another company preying on womens insecurities. It makes me sick!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Home Care Assistance - Halton/Peel Region, a To... Apr 25 Joseph 2
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Apr 24 pathetic 1,814
ronald flynn is a good man (Jul '08) Apr 23 TRUTH 2,099
News Abdul S. Rao Exonerated: State Dismissed Allega... (Mar '10) Apr 19 Bonnie B Burd 43
News Safe Harbour Respect for All workshops in Alberta Apr 15 Agenda 21 1
News Harvey Building Products Donates $31,000 to Hom... Apr 15 Denwood 1
The Beatles Question (Jul '14) Apr 8 Gerry Zagemca 4
More from around the web