Vallejo's Cannabis Club, Red Dog Gree...

Vallejo's Cannabis Club, Red Dog Green Collective Announces They...

There are 16 comments on the PRWeb story from Oct 1, 2011, titled Vallejo's Cannabis Club, Red Dog Green Collective Announces They.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

The Red Dog Green Collective, a medical marijuana and cannabis club store, has ongoing specials throughout October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

mmm mmm mmm

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2011
way to go dope heads ! will the yellow stained liberal politicans and the wanna-be's close this down ? with all the problems in this town, the city mothers continue to allow this to ruin what ever is left, it must be that city hall is involved in the graft, bribes, pay-offs, election contributions, or something like that. does the inaction of the city government make them a party to all the crime caused by these dope stores and their clients ?
if you build it , they will come
sawitall

Fairfield, CA

#2 Jan 27, 2012
mmm mmm mmm wrote:
way to go dope heads ! will the yellow stained liberal politicans and the wanna-be's close this down ? with all the problems in this town, the city mothers continue to allow this to ruin what ever is left, it must be that city hall is involved in the graft, bribes, pay-offs, election contributions, or something like that. does the inaction of the city government make them a party to all the crime caused by these dope stores and their clients ?
if you build it , they will come
move to utah talk show neo-con idiot the best thing for weed is legitimacy
Young money

Vacaville, CA

#4 Mar 10, 2012
They got raided again closed
early bird

Vallejo, CA

#5 Mar 11, 2012
i voted for the tax to get some of the money flowing through these joints, but i have no problem with our police shutting them all down until we establish policy, even if ms. brown is annoyed by it all. bonafide patients can still get product at about 18 other outlets here, or go to rodeo.
Bareback

Vacaville, CA

#6 Mar 11, 2012
You can still get it on the streets lots of good deals. Yeah Baby!!!
Pothead

Vallejo, CA

#7 Mar 11, 2012
What you missed:
Red Dog Green Collective has an edible sample every day. They sell special treats such as ice cream made by Mr. Jackson’s Cannabis Confections and green ticket bakery items such as: sugar cookies, brownies, cereal treats, chocolate bars, little chocolates, hard candies, lemon cakes, chocolate oatmeal cookies, strawberry jam and much more.
Martijuana Brownie

Vallejo, CA

#9 Mar 11, 2012
A wave of optimism is sweeping over Vallejo with all these busts. Decent citizens are tired of the depraved culture of dope, incivility, and crime that has overtaken all quarters of town. This condition was and still is embraced by wrong headed policy before people started blaming the police and fire personnel.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

#10 Mar 11, 2012
Martijuana Brownie wrote:
A wave of optimism is sweeping over Vallejo with all these busts. Decent citizens are tired of the depraved culture of dope, incivility, and crime that has overtaken all quarters of town. This condition was and still is embraced by wrong headed policy before people started blaming the police and fire personnel.
VIB members list supporting MMDs:

Marc Garman
Katie Meissner
Doug Keener
Jim Libien
Alan Wildermuth
Patti Keener *
Gary Cloutier *
Jeffrey Kingman
Diana Lang
Liat Meitzenheimer
Kim White
Paul Norberg
Robert Schussel
J.D. Miller
Mark Hutchins
Joe Feller
Stephanie Gomes *
Tony Pearsall *
Marti Brown *
Joanne Schivley *
Maria Guevara
Robert Stout *
Joseph Tanner *
Nimat Shakoor Grantham *
Adrienne Waterman
Kay Woodson
Dave West
Rick Grant
Pam Keith
Vicki Gray
Collette Sweeney
Gary Wettstein
Ruscal Cayangyang
Lou Bordisso
Wendall Quigley
Manny Furtado
Doug Darling
Max Green
Rick Mariani
Marion Swanson
Aileen Weddell *
Amy Petrolati
Debbie Surani
Bj Conrad
Christopher Wilson
Claudia Quintana *
Daniel Glaze
David Corbett
Debbie Rojas
Fabrice Moschetti
Kathleen O'Sullivan
Mary Ewart
Tony Hutchinson
Teena Ferris Miller
Sarah Nichols
Suzanne Harrington-Cole
Kent Peterman
Robert McConnell
Paula McConnell
Coleen Cole Morrison
Robert McConnell
Bob Sampayan
Barbara Kondyllis
Linda Seifert

Seifert is also Facebook "friend" of Matt Shotwell.
This is getting very interesting.
Sam Rants

Vallejo, CA

#11 Mar 11, 2012
Sam
You dont know most of these people or what their position is on most issues .

It is a disgrace they way you try to paint everyone with the same brush.

By the way you never told us about your inappropiate behavior in Court nor what happened to you. You were lucky you didnt get throw in jail.
viva vallejo and all that

Vallejo, CA

#12 Mar 11, 2012
Sam Rants wrote:
Sam
You dont know most of these people or what their position is on most issues .
It is a disgrace they way you try to paint everyone with the same brush.
By the way you never told us about your inappropiate behavior in Court nor what happened to you. You were lucky you didnt get throw in jail.
you were lucky to make it past third grade.
Sam Rants

Vallejo, CA

#13 Mar 11, 2012
viva vallejo and all that wrote:
<quoted text>you were lucky to make it past third grade.
I graduated High School with a real diploma not a GED like you morons.
mine is bigger than yours

Vallejo, CA

#14 Mar 11, 2012
Sam Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, but did you hit 200k in 2011, like i did? all with only a g.e.d. and friends in the right places. suck it!
SilasBarnabe

Vallejo, CA

#15 Mar 11, 2012
Sam Rants wrote:
<quoted text>
They graduated with a degree from Sunga High School...oh wait he got busted for lying about his education didn't he?
you were saying

Vallejo, CA

#16 Mar 11, 2012
SilasBarnabe wrote:
<quoted text>They graduated with a degree from Sunga High School...oh wait he got busted for lying about his education didn't he?
so what? he was re-elected for giving raises to psu's as well, so what? means nothing, except to you crybabies.
SaladDodginSam

Walnut Creek, CA

#17 Mar 12, 2012
mine is bigger than yours wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, but did you hit 200k in 2011, like i did? all with only a g.e.d. and friends in the right places. suck it!
How many empty houses did you burn down? At least one. Stll haven't caught them? Still blaiming a dog for starting the fire? Top tier indeed!

“Selling”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Mar 12, 2012
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Thu Loser Alert II 1,875
Marlex Hernia Mesh Patch (Davol Bard Composix) (Apr '08) Dec 31 BabraPortee 143
How to Find Duplicate Photos on Mac? Dec '17 Han78 1
ronald flynn is a good man (Jul '08) Oct '17 The Natural 2,132
News New biblical studies book offers interpretation... Oct '17 urinterpretation 6
News Dr. Deren Flesher Named 2017 Top Patient Rated ... Jul '17 hohoho 1
News Author Bobbie Barnett's New Book "Medieval Hote... (Jul '17) Jul '17 jordan1212 1
More from around the web