Courierboard's Courier Service Networ...

Courierboard's Courier Service Network Expands Get A Delivery Quote System To Over 19,000 Cities

There are 1 comment on the PRWeb story from Aug 30, 2011, titled Courierboard's Courier Service Network Expands Get A Delivery Quote System To Over 19,000 Cities. In it, PRWeb reports that:

Courierboard announced that dozens of new companies have joined its courier service network expanding its free "Get A Delivery Quote" system to hundreds of additional cities in the U.S. and Canada.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Jay Graham

Provo, UT

#1 Dec 7, 2011
It's crazy how many courier system are starting to crop up. Everybody wants everyone else's business. We are also so set on getting same day delivery that we are wiling to pay any price. I know that http://www.usexpressusa.com does this service pretty cheap. There are probably a few other good ones out there too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ronald flynn is a good man (Jul '08) Jul 12 Jerzfinest354 2,131
News Author Bobbie Barnett's New Book "Medieval Hote... Jul 12 jordan1212 1
News Saint-Gobain and MicroShade to join EQUA's Earl... Jul 7 Electric Island 1
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Jun 29 Whatever 1,859
News Dan MacLean Named Chairman for International So... Jun '17 Moldy Masters 1
News VoteRunLead.org Joins The United State of Women... May '17 more 2
News Study Guide Now Available for ISSP Sustainabili... Apr '17 Nestle is Poland ... 1
More from around the web