Promotional Products Attract New Cust...

Promotional Products Attract New Customers in an "Unobtrusive...

There are 2 comments on the PRWeb story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Promotional Products Attract New Customers in an "Unobtrusive.... In it, PRWeb reports that:

Promotional Products Attract New Customers in an "Unobtrusive Manner" Says American Kidney Fund in Branders.com's Customers for Life The third featured client in Branders.com's "Customers for Life", American Kidney Fund, points out a rather interesting reason why they love buying promotional products.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PRWeb.

Jack Darrington

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jun 27, 2011
I've been trying to learn about brand management and I've had the opportunity to have a look at and analyze the various promotional products out there. I've been told that promotional pens always win the day. They say pens are most used, most kept and most effective when it comes to getting your company's name out there. Is that the consensus? Are pens the sure winner in every case? http://www.mypromotionalpens.com
sallyjohnson48

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Jul 25, 2012
My husband has been looking for different promotional products ( http://www.allrush.net ) to use for his new business. It's good to know that pens are probably the number one choice. I will keep that in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VoteRunLead.org Joins The United State of Women... May 13 more 2
News Study Guide Now Available for ISSP Sustainabili... Apr '17 Nestle is Poland ... 1
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Apr '17 Curiosity 1,848
News Narconon Freedom Center Observes Plant the Seed... (Feb '14) Apr '17 Bronson 3
News WorldVentures Featured in June 2007 Your Busine... (Jul '07) Mar '17 quityourbs 563
ronald flynn is a good man (Jul '08) Mar '17 Curious 2,130
News Rooms101.com Renews Focus On Vacation Layaway &... (Jun '10) Mar '17 DiverSMB 29
More from around the web