Promotional Products Attract New Customers in an "Unobtrusive...

Jun 2, 2011 Read more: PRWeb
Promotional Products Attract New Customers in an "Unobtrusive Manner" Says American Kidney Fund in Branders.com's Customers for Life The third featured client in Branders.com's "Customers for Life", American Kidney Fund, points out a rather interesting reason why they love buying promotional products. Read more
Jack Darrington

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jun 27, 2011
I've been trying to learn about brand management and I've had the opportunity to have a look at and analyze the various promotional products out there. I've been told that promotional pens always win the day. They say pens are most used, most kept and most effective when it comes to getting your company's name out there. Is that the consensus? Are pens the sure winner in every case? http://www.mypromotionalpens.com
sallyjohnson48

Salt Lake City, UT

#4 Jul 25, 2012
My husband has been looking for different promotional products ( http://www.allrush.net ) to use for his new business. It's good to know that pens are probably the number one choice. I will keep that in mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

PRWeb Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abdul S. Rao Exonerated: State Dismissed Allega... (Mar '10) Sun Bonnie B Burd 43
News Safe Harbour Respect for All workshops in Alberta Apr 15 Agenda 21 1
News Harvey Building Products Donates $31,000 to Hom... Apr 15 Denwood 1
News Author/Actor Raymond E. Lumsden Gets Thumbs Up ... (Mar '09) Apr 9 Someone who knows 1,813
The Beatles Question (Jul '14) Apr 8 Gerry Zagemca 4
News Home Care Assistance - Halton/Peel Region, a To... Apr 1 Blitz 1
News U.S. Installs 6.2 GW of Solar PV in 2014, Up 30... Mar '15 Max Hunke 2
More from around the web