Obama Defends NSA Phone, Internet Surveillance

Jun 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit www.djreprints.com President Barack Obama , in a rare public acknowledgment of secret efforts to combat ... (more)

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 157 of157
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
JKX

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how these very same morons on these threads, who were 100% behind Bush when they violated our 4th, 5th, and 6th amendment rights with the Patriot Act, now see this as an affront to their privacy.
I guess when a white guy wants to stick his beak in your personal affairs, what they said then was "it was necessary to protect this country from terrorists".
How the tides change when a black man has that authority.
Obama broke a lot of promises..so now he is just another Fascist like Bush 1 & 2..
JKX

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

are you stupid or joking wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep bringing up the "white" thing with Obama? NO ONE SAID HE WAS WHITE!!! He is bi-racial, the product of a black father and a white mother....BI-RACIAL, bi, meaning TWO, as in he is of TWO races.....BI-RACIAL. Damn you're dumb.
I voted for the bi-racial candidate Obama in 2008 but was sadly disappointed and by the next election I just set it out since I seen no candidate on the ticket worth the trouble to go to the polling station for. I didn't owe you the answer to that since it's my right to keep it private but I figure you're so damn dumb anyways you wouldn't be able to figure it out and will still try to tell me how much of a racist teabagger I am. Good luck with that scooter!
Blind to Ron Paul?
JKX

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Most people in most nations do not. Americans will not either. Being a martyr ends in useless death unless there is something personal to be gained by it. Which may be peace at last for that individual. We have whistle blowers and people here and there who try to do things and no one cares enough. Many are in jail for crossing the line. I also believe that when it is here in full fury, many people will embrace it. People of different ethnic, cultural, racial, religious and every other difference have been played against each other for to many decades. And if you were a group blamed for all of the ills in history you might not mind the tyranny keeping everyone in line since basically you are already in line as proletariat goes. This does not bode well for those who have gotten cozy the last half century in a nation with less real resources. You read many people here. Most of the progressives here put themselves first for everything. Many if not most are probably making or collecting money from government and know they are on a gravy train no matter what their lot in life. It is clear living a life in traditional ways is not preferred in America anymore and therefore should be avoided until it becomes necessary to bring it back as this cluter ph uk that we are in now continues its downward decimation to our final just desserts.
Truth be told...But i would not underestimate the power of The US Constitution to focus 100M or more Americans to a amass a fight of some kind..
JKX

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

See the Light wrote:
It isn't the Congress that I don't trust its the President. He's lied so much and hires only racist criminals.
I read in a few places about Harry Reid being an old time black hater.. if so why is he with Obama now.?.very strange

“No mas pantalones”

Since: Apr 08

Obamageddon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

JKX wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth be told...But i would not underestimate the power of The US Constitution to focus 100M or more Americans to a amass a fight of some kind..
it's happened before
JKX

Lehighton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except that I am not a member of the TEA Party. I am conservative independent not only do I believe that the Republican Party does not represent my beliefs, I believe that they are just as much to blame for the mess we are in. So y'all go ahead and enjoy the whole DC love fest and teabag each other until your your jaws ache.
agree

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
it's happened before
when?

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You are one stupid racist. Did you notice that I put quotation marks when I typed "the black guy"???? Do you know what that means? I was QUOTING YOU!!! YOU are the one that pointed out he was a "black guy" so when I typed that I put the quotation marks so you would realize I was calling him that because that is how YOU referred to him. I also even put in the post he was "the black guy" and then I typed "as you refer to him".....now why do you suppose I would do that?
You are so racist you don't even realize it oozes out of you no matter how hard you try to hide it so you can accuse others of being racist instead. Also I NEVER claimed Obama was white so why you suggested I did is another thing I don't know. Of course I imagine any conversation with you would leave the person you were conversing with questioning quit a bit of the stupidity that falls out of your mouth or flows from your finger tips in your post. All I said about "white" was that he had a white mother which makes him a bi-racial man, NOT a black man. That is ALL true, but you saying I claimed he was white is not....so you are not just a racist but a liar! And a pretty damn dumb one at that!!!!
I don't give a shit what you put quotation marks around. We put a black guy in the White House. When you birther nut teabag troglodytes do it, then you can quote it.
See the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
It's sad Obama is continuing this program.
Even sadder, are teabaggers who once embraced it "If you're doing nothing wrong, you shouldn't worry" and defended it are now against it.
Because it Obama.
Poor teabaggers.
2008- "I will get rid of any wiretapping on American Citizens it's illegal."from yours truely Obama.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

See the Light wrote:
<quoted text>2008- "I will get rid of any wiretapping on American Citizens it's illegal."from yours truely Obama.
On Oct. 3, 2000, candidate George Bush lectured Vice President Gore about his views on nation-building during their first debate.

"The vice president and I have a disagreement about the use of troops," he snorted. "He believes in nation-building. I would be very careful about using our troops as nation-builders."

"If we don't stop extending our troops all around the world in nation-building missions, then we're going to have a serious problem coming down the road," Bush closed. "And I'm going to prevent that."

"If he means using troops all around the world to serve as social workers, or policeman, or, you know, school-walk crossing guards, I'm not for that," Bush clucked. "And I don't think America is for that either. I think America wants judicious use of our military."

Poor teabagger.
are you stupid or joking

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a shit what you put quotation marks around. We put a black guy in the White House. When you birther nut teabag troglodytes do it, then you can quote it.
Yes I am aware we put a bi-racial guy in the White House, I actually helped do that in 2008, I just didn't vote for him in 2012.

It's apparent you are lacking in debate skills, every time you come back with a response after your stupidity and racism is pointed out all you can do is throw out a "birther nut teabag" reply. Priceless!!!

My guess would be that is how you describe everyone in your day to day existence that you can't hold an intelligent discussion with or that criticizes you for anything....I would imagine you run into a lot of them, it's painfully obvious you are not working with very many living brain cells so calling baseless names is about all you have.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give a shit what you put quotation marks around. We put a black guy in the White House. When you birther nut teabag troglodytes do it, then you can quote it.
You stole another man's money. Lots of it from the working class to keep your dreams going. Men are becoming poorer and poorer and only the false laws written for government employees and services provided from so called private side employees by the same government laws masks the real problems we have. At some point, government is going to renig on paying something, somewhere. then your smooth answers are going to crash down. Yeah you stole peoples wealth and have no guilt. None whatsoever.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes I am aware we put a bi-racial guy in the White House, I actually helped do that in 2008, I just didn't vote for him in 2012.
It's apparent you are lacking in debate skills, every time you come back with a response after your stupidity and racism is pointed out all you can do is throw out a "birther nut teabag" reply. Priceless!!!
My guess would be that is how you describe everyone in your day to day existence that you can't hold an intelligent discussion with or that criticizes you for anything....I would imagine you run into a lot of them, it's painfully obvious you are not working with very many living brain cells so calling baseless names is about all you have.
Well then, I can hold intelligent conversations, just not with braindeads like "I am stupid and joking"
I Thought It Didnt Exist

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2013

He said so on Leno.

We heard it.

It must be true....!!!!

;^)
-I Thought It Didnt Exist

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Hah
See the Light

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Well then, I can hold intelligent conversations, just not with braindeads like "I am stupid and joking"
really? Haven't seen not one post on here wher you dont call someone a stupid name and not comment on the topic.
Private411

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

This is a trend that cannot continue. We could all have our privacy rights if people would learn more about it and take more action. If people dont wake up and do this there will be no privacy rights at all since that is essentially what the big data collectors want and they are the only ones taking massive action on this in washington. We need to wake-up and start making our voice heard in a much bigger way.
htp://OnlinePrivacyRights.com

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 157 of157
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••