Obama Defends NSA Phone, Internet Surveillance

Jun 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Wall Street Journal

Dow Jones Reprints: This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. To order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers, use the Order Reprints tool at the bottom of any article or visit www.djreprints.com President Barack Obama , in a rare public acknowledgment of secret efforts to combat ... (more)

Comments (Page 7)

Showing posts 121 - 140 of157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
SHHHHH your racism is showing, even though you attempt to disguise it as acceptance.
My racism, ha ha. We elected the black guy. You frightwing teabaggers will never get over it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

They need phone records, Facebook and google to stop attacks.

They had phone records, Facebook and google records of the Boston bombers PLUS the Russians telling them to watch them.

They had the terrorist go to the country from which he sought political asylum, stay there for a extended period, and with the phone records, google and Facebook records, and Russians saying to watch him, Boston still got bombed.

Somebody needs to explain this whole we need it to be safe thing.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

It sounds as though Limbaughtomy already did.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>My racism, ha ha. We elected the black guy. You frightwing teabaggers will never get over it.
You seem obsessed with the whole teabagging thing. It's a good thing that comrade Barry says that it is allright now.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

They can't accept the fact that the man elected is smart at cheating and stealing his way to the presidency but not very smart as a leader of the nation. Playing one group against another in a frightening way and then getting his lackeys to make idiotic statements for him based on racial lines. We have a nation where more and more people are collecting. We want our cut also. And there is a huge perception that this man and his cohorts want to deny that cut. The other issue is the love affair for men who are out to destroy freedoms. Perhaps we will have coffee cliks talking cadre politics in a near future where buildings are run down and we talk about the next five year plan that brings wonderful things to us the proletariat peons. Look at energy prices for crying out loud. Any normal person would be bending over backwards to give the people relief. Instead we get the five year plane people talking everything from environment to global warming to eco nirvana preaching fear at all turns. This while more and more people are hurting. We of course won't do this forever. When checks and services are affected enough, this will end or there ill be violence. And there are many layers to dismantle or at least turn into common sense ways of doing things.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabagger "reasoning".
Obama = BAD
Teabaggers = Good
Got it.
You really seem into the teabagging think too, have you met Mykro yet?
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>My racism, ha ha. We elected the black guy. You frightwing teabaggers will never get over it.
The fact that you feel the need to qualify your statements with terms like "the black guy" clearly demonstrates your racism, even if you choose to deny it.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya think?
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabagging "think"?

That's the problem.

They DON'T.

Poor teabagger.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabagging "think"?
That's the problem.
They DON'T.
Poor teabagger.
That would make you the teabaggee, now wouldn't it.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
That would make you the teabaggee, now wouldn't it.
There you go, thinking again.

Poor teabagger.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem obsessed with the whole teabagging thing. It's a good thing that comrade Barry says that it is allright now.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
The National Review said it was you morons that hung that moniker on your selves.

Conservative Jay Nordlinger at NRO explains the history of the term and how the tea party movement used to inflict the term on the president and on liberals,

The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15 [2009]. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying,“Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
They can't accept the fact that the man elected is smart at cheating and stealing his way to the presidency but not very smart as a leader of the nation. Playing one group against another in a frightening way and then getting his lackeys to make idiotic statements for him based on racial lines. We have a nation where more and more people are collecting. We want our cut also. And there is a huge perception that this man and his cohorts want to deny that cut. The other issue is the love affair for men who are out to destroy freedoms. Perhaps we will have coffee cliks talking cadre politics in a near future where buildings are run down and we talk about the next five year plan that brings wonderful things to us the proletariat peons. Look at energy prices for crying out loud. Any normal person would be bending over backwards to give the people relief. Instead we get the five year plane people talking everything from environment to global warming to eco nirvana preaching fear at all turns. This while more and more people are hurting. We of course won't do this forever. When checks and services are affected enough, this will end or there ill be violence. And there are many layers to dismantle or at least turn into common sense ways of doing things.
DRIVEL.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you feel the need to qualify your statements with terms like "the black guy" clearly demonstrates your racism, even if you choose to deny it.
Get back to me when you frightwing teabag birther nuts elect a "Black Guy"

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>The National Review said it was you morons that hung that moniker on your selves.
Conservative Jay Nordlinger at NRO explains the history of the term and how the tea party movement used to inflict the term on the president and on liberals,
The first big day for this movement was Tax Day, April 15 [2009]. And organizers had a gimmick. They asked people to send a tea bag to the Oval Office. One of the exhortations was “Tea Bag the Fools in D.C.” A protester was spotted with a sign saying,“Tea Bag the Liberal Dems Before They Tea Bag You.” So, conservatives started it: started with this terminology
Except that I am not a member of the TEA Party. I am conservative independent not only do I believe that the Republican Party does not represent my beliefs, I believe that they are just as much to blame for the mess we are in. So y'all go ahead and enjoy the whole DC love fest and teabag each other until your your jaws ache.
are you stupid or joking

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You just ran out of wiggle room, hypocrite. You weren't being sarcastic, you were and are showing your true colors. You're a moron. I don't find the fact that Obama is black offensive. What's offensive, is you claiming he's white. There isn't a frightwing teabag birther nut Repub that will ever claim a bi-racial person is white. Except you.
You are one stupid racist. Did you notice that I put quotation marks when I typed "the black guy"???? Do you know what that means? I was QUOTING YOU!!! YOU are the one that pointed out he was a "black guy" so when I typed that I put the quotation marks so you would realize I was calling him that because that is how YOU referred to him. I also even put in the post he was "the black guy" and then I typed "as you refer to him".....now why do you suppose I would do that?
You are so racist you don't even realize it oozes out of you no matter how hard you try to hide it so you can accuse others of being racist instead. Also I NEVER claimed Obama was white so why you suggested I did is another thing I don't know. Of course I imagine any conversation with you would leave the person you were conversing with questioning quit a bit of the stupidity that falls out of your mouth or flows from your finger tips in your post. All I said about "white" was that he had a white mother which makes him a bi-racial man, NOT a black man. That is ALL true, but you saying I claimed he was white is not....so you are not just a racist but a liar! And a pretty damn dumb one at that!!!!

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

are you stupid or joking wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid racist. Did you notice that I put quotation marks when I typed "the black guy"???? Do you know what that means? I was QUOTING YOU!!! YOU are the one that pointed out he was a "black guy" so when I typed that I put the quotation marks so you would realize I was calling him that because that is how YOU referred to him. I also even put in the post he was "the black guy" and then I typed "as you refer to him".....now why do you suppose I would do that?
You are so racist you don't even realize it oozes out of you no matter how hard you try to hide it so you can accuse others of being racist instead. Also I NEVER claimed Obama was white so why you suggested I did is another thing I don't know. Of course I imagine any conversation with you would leave the person you were conversing with questioning quit a bit of the stupidity that falls out of your mouth or flows from your finger tips in your post. All I said about "white" was that he had a white mother which makes him a bi-racial man, NOT a black man. That is ALL true, but you saying I claimed he was white is not....so you are not just a racist but a liar! And a pretty damn dumb one at that!!!!
He is a black guy, you stupid asshole. No ONE ,No ONE ever claimed he was a white guy. And no bi-racial person is known as white. The only thing that oozes out of you is that frightwing teabag bullshit you wallow in. So tell me, did you vote for the bi-racial, Indonesian, Kenyan black guy? Or did you vote for Mittens the Mexican? His birth certificate is in a safe deposit box in Mexico City.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Gotta love it. Traitor COLLABORATORS like many on these boards. specifically the progressive imbeciles that follow the evil to the cliff and off it using others in the past as the reason for these miserable cretins. Welcome to VICHY AMERICA with Vichy Mykro and the rest in tow. Traitors the lot of them. In the vanguard of calling a man who rats out another a patriot.
are you stupid or joking

Coffeyville, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>He is a black guy, you stupid asshole. No ONE ,No ONE ever claimed he was a white guy. And no bi-racial person is known as white. The only thing that oozes out of you is that frightwing teabag bullshit you wallow in. So tell me, did you vote for the bi-racial, Indonesian, Kenyan black guy? Or did you vote for Mittens the Mexican? His birth certificate is in a safe deposit box in Mexico City.
Why do you keep bringing up the "white" thing with Obama? NO ONE SAID HE WAS WHITE!!! He is bi-racial, the product of a black father and a white mother....BI-RACIAL, bi, meaning TWO, as in he is of TWO races.....BI-RACIAL. Damn you're dumb.

I voted for the bi-racial candidate Obama in 2008 but was sadly disappointed and by the next election I just set it out since I seen no candidate on the ticket worth the trouble to go to the polling station for. I didn't owe you the answer to that since it's my right to keep it private but I figure you're so damn dumb anyways you wouldn't be able to figure it out and will still try to tell me how much of a racist teabagger I am. Good luck with that scooter!
teabag crusher

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Lifer wrote:
<quoted text>You've been reported for the profanity and general filth you post. I have sent a certified letter to the Topix legal dept.
You've been banned under 5 different names for the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of157
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••