Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion ...

Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard [1:50 p.m.]

There are 45 comments on the Farmington Daily Times story from Jun 6, 2011, titled Jilted ex-boyfriend puts up abortion billboard [1:50 p.m.]. In it, Farmington Daily Times reports that:

A New Mexico man's decision to lash out with a billboard ad saying his ex-girlfriend had an abortion against his wishes has touched off a court battle over free speech and privacy rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Farmington Daily Times.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Beauty on four legs”

Since: Sep 06

Location hidden

#41 Jun 8, 2011
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's another thing, PB; how old IS this guy anyway? Was it even LEGAL for him to have SLEPT WITH a 17-year-old girl, or is 17 the legal age of consent in NM?
That I honestly don't know, but IF the legal age of consent in NM is 18, has he not already broken CRIMINAL laws by doing so? I would think the answer to that question is YES, so in his position, he should be thinking about hiring a criminal defense attorney.
She is 18, he is 35.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#42 Jun 8, 2011
JoyofLife wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your other posts on other forums. instead of constantly arguing with people do you actually have an educated answer to post on here about the actual article? So far everyone has judged your posts as spam, offtopic and clueless...without throwing the Native card into it can you actually reply back with something that is relevant? So...okay...Ill represent my culture by asking why you are throwing the race card into this topic...I bet the only reason why you want to slam my native background is because that is the only jab you can actually take towards me. fine...thats cool...but that doesnt make you a better forum poster than anyone else. These forums are for people who have an opinion about the article...youve clearly done that...but after reading your every reply (not only just to me) but to everyone else...its clear that you have no care at all for the helpless unborn. We adults do not have a right to play God. Our job is to save lives, and to help the helpless. Are you actually doing that?...have you actually done that? For once...I want you to answer a question instead of answering a question with the a question and running away from what we all want to know. Since youre so passionate about this topic. Its clear that youve spent a lot of time arguing with everyone about this. So answer some questions now. I can talk in circles just like you…but as your header…I don’t think at all that youre best representing “joyoflife” infact…so far you have represented yourself as a hot headed liberal with a HUGE bias opinion without considering the what ifs. This guy…no matter who he is, has a right to fight for his child’s life, and has a right to free speech, and his actions can actually have our society see things from a different view. Fine…he cant make her keep something…but Im sure he will create a change in our system that helps men have more rights. So again…who are you to say that Im not representing my culture…my background correctly…I am my own person…I claim who I am because I am proud of it. I choose life…and I choose to fight for our rights and freedoms. So instead of arguing with people why don’t you start answering everyone’s questions. Joyoflife…all I see is negative. Open your eyes and have an open mind and actually listen to what a person is trying to say…people are trying to make a point here and all you want to do is alpha dog it…so far…I haven’t read anyone who is listening to you. And Ill just bet that you will see maybe 5 words out of this post and start nit picking at that too…and…stop assuming that Im just native…I have other ethnic backgrounds as well.
BTOWN BEATDOWN

Denver, CO

#43 Jun 8, 2011
hahaha
Question,
Joyoflife, how should I best represent Bloomfield since that seems to be your vendetta with N8TIVE?
lisa

United States

#44 Jun 8, 2011
BilliGanni wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I thought Navajos were incapable of racism and racial slurs. And why are Navs able to get away with thier racial slurs but billiganni's have to use asteriks to accomplish the same thing.
I totally agree but there is no end to racism. Racial people are rotten to the core and blind souls.
git

Albuquerque, NM

#45 Jun 8, 2011
Freedom of choice happens when we take our clothes off, right? We all know what causes pregnancy, right?
Why can a man say he doesnt want a child and still be on the hook for child support if she wants it?
Why can a woman say she doesnt want a child and kill it even if though the man wants it?
Hmmmm.
Irregardless of the details of this particular case, these questions need to be adressed by our society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Dating Site Aims to Pair Concealed Carry Si... Aug 21 RobertM 1
News Thiel feels no remorse over Gawker sale Aug 17 Beauty QUEEN 4
News Toronto firm files statement of claim against p... Jul 31 fmlaw dot ca 5
News Spouses have bathroom privacy rights, Minnesota... (Mar '10) Jul '16 Phineas 40
News Poll: Utahns oppose public bathroom accommodati... Jul '16 TerriB1 1
News Education key to preventing medical record snoo... Jul '16 Her 1
News Columbus schools' chief sent special team into ... Jun '16 They cannot kill ... 2
More from around the web