Door slams on Hawaiian hospital recor...

Door slams on Hawaiian hospital records to confirm President Obama's Birth

There are 2490 comments on the www.worldnetdaily.com story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Door slams on Hawaiian hospital records to confirm President Obama's Birth. In it, www.worldnetdaily.com reports that:

June 08, 2009

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A door has been slammed on the hunt for confirmation of President Obama's birth in Hawaiian hospital records, with officials at two prominent Honolulu facilities either declining to return WND telephone calls or refusing to comment.

Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children and Queen's Medical Center both have been cited – by various sources including Obama's half-sister – as the birth place in 1961 of Barack Obama.

But officials at Kapiolani today declined to return any of at least four WND messages requesting a comment on what perhaps would be the facility's most significant claim to fame, and officials at Queen's said in a prepared statement, "Due to patient privacy laws we cannot respond to your inquiries."

They said that statement could be attributed only to a hospital "spokesperson."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worldnetdaily.com.

First Prev
of 125
Next Last
John StaffordJuris Doctor

Oviedo, FL

#2698 Apr 23, 2011
Dr Krishnan wrote:
Dont character assasinate the greatest president since JFK
What a joke! I was a JFK Democrat & also knew robert personally & worked on his 1968 Presidential campaign with his 2 cousins & his top staffers. That is the silliest assertion I have nearly ever seen. Obama is THE most evil & demonic & deadly abortionist fool who has ever so corruptly stolen & defrauded his way into OUR White House. He is trespassing, like the Clintons (of "the politics of personal destruction" Saul Alinsky infamy), & needs to be impeached, convicted, & evicted, ASAP.
Silly

Dawsonville, GA

#2699 Apr 24, 2011
John StaffordJuris Doctor wrote:
Obama is THE most evil & demonic & deadly abortionist fool who has ever so corruptly stolen & defrauded his way into OUR White House. He is trespassing, like the Clintons (of "the politics of personal destruction" Saul Alinsky infamy), & needs to be impeached, convicted, & evicted, ASAP.
You just described GW Bush. You are also still a fraud
stumpy

Kaneohe, HI

#2700 Apr 24, 2011
Two different hospitals at the same time? This guy is slicker than Jesus hisself!
leroy

United States

#2701 Apr 24, 2011
According to you idiots he is the Messiah. You idiots are nothing but fools fostering ignorance. Get a life, and a job.
Sara

Kihei, HI

#2702 Apr 25, 2011
stumpy wrote:
Two different hospitals at the same time? This guy is slicker than Jesus hisself!
U fool,U idiot,read todays StarAdvertiser dummy.

“If you believe it, stand by it”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#2703 Apr 25, 2011
Dr Krishnan wrote:
How the hell do you assasinate the character of someone who has none?
Lucy Haskins

Boston, MA

#2704 Apr 25, 2011
Dr Krishnan wrote:
I voted for Obama, but can't understand why he doesn't just put this all to rest. It is hurting him and is just no good.
wiki

Boston, MA

#2705 Apr 25, 2011
John StaffordJuris Doctor wrote:
<quoted text> What a joke! I was a JFK Democrat & also knew robert personally & worked on his 1968 Presidential campaign with his 2 cousins & his top staffers. That is the silliest assertion I have nearly ever seen. Obama is THE most evil & demonic & deadly abortionist fool who has ever so corruptly stolen & defrauded his way into OUR White House. He is trespassing, like the Clintons (of "the politics of personal destruction" Saul Alinsky infamy), & needs to be impeached, convicted, & evicted, ASAP.
So even who "owns" his house is obscured and kept from the public.Yeah, he's transparent as any politician ever.Not that I care who owns his house, or pays the taxes (at least there wasn't a hint that the taxes aren't being paid! Unusual for a story about Nobama and ANYONE involved with him!!).

I'm just wondering how his supporters can reconcile the expanding power of the government he leads to snoop and collect data on everyone EXCEPT himself.
Why does he get secrecy in everything fro college transcripts to how much he pays in property taxes on his privately owned house, while no one else does?

“Exposing Hypocrites 1 by 1”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2706 Apr 25, 2011
wiki wrote:
<quoted text>So even who "owns" his house is obscured and kept from the public.Yeah, he's transparent as any politician ever.Not that I care who owns his house, or pays the taxes (at least there wasn't a hint that the taxes aren't being paid! Unusual for a story about Nobama and ANYONE involved with him!!).
I'm just wondering how his supporters can reconcile the expanding power of the government he leads to snoop and collect data on everyone EXCEPT himself.
Why does he get secrecy in everything fro college transcripts to how much he pays in property taxes on his privately owned house, while no one else does?
It's all untrue...remember google, snopes and fact check are your friends. Listening to lying e-mails will get you in trouble.

“Exposing Hypocrites 1 by 1”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#2707 Apr 25, 2011
Lucy Haskins wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Obama, but can't understand why he doesn't just put this all to rest. It is hurting him and is just no good.
He has, They have. It's all there for your mind to grab and hold. But you have to be able to comprehend.

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/05/was-obama-bo...

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_...

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcer...

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/...

Do you need more, they're all over the place? Do you really think Fox news and the republican party would not exploit this if there were a shred of significance?

Though I did see a poll that said 45% of Republicans believe Obama isn't natural born. That's a pretty stupid party.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 125
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Privacy issues Gone internel with Spying impla... Jan 22 Francy 1
Peivacy No More Folks!...This is what is and ha... Jan 22 Francy 1
News Did China purchase leading gay site to penetrat... Jan '18 Whamabamadingdong 5
News House passes NSA spying bill after Trump tweets... Jan '18 Christsharians on... 3
News Uproar as Capitol Hill pharmacist dishes on pre... Oct '17 Red Crosse 2
News Why does your identity depend on one number? Se... Sep '17 Data 1
News Credit agency pushes feds to give it access to ... (Jul '17) Jul '17 Tell em Get lost 1
More from around the web