Door slams on Hawaiian hospital recor...

Door slams on Hawaiian hospital records to confirm President Obama's Birth

There are 2490 comments on the www.worldnetdaily.com story from Jun 9, 2009, titled Door slams on Hawaiian hospital records to confirm President Obama's Birth. In it, www.worldnetdaily.com reports that:

June 08, 2009

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

A door has been slammed on the hunt for confirmation of President Obama's birth in Hawaiian hospital records, with officials at two prominent Honolulu facilities either declining to return WND telephone calls or refusing to comment.

Kapiolani Medical Center for Women and Children and Queen's Medical Center both have been cited – by various sources including Obama's half-sister – as the birth place in 1961 of Barack Obama.

But officials at Kapiolani today declined to return any of at least four WND messages requesting a comment on what perhaps would be the facility's most significant claim to fame, and officials at Queen's said in a prepared statement, "Due to patient privacy laws we cannot respond to your inquiries."

They said that statement could be attributed only to a hospital "spokesperson."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.worldnetdaily.com.

First Prev
of 125
Next Last

“Anti-Authoritari an”

Since: Oct 07

Deeply Rooted In East Texas

#2 Jun 10, 2009
Haha - I didnít know Obama already had a statue ?
==========

President Obama Statue Rolls Through Little Rock
Reported by: Amanda Ricks
Tuesday, Jun 9, 2009

A Larger than Life Statue of President Obama made a stop in Little Rock today.
The staute is on its way to the Presidents Park in Deadwood, South Dakota. The statue's making stops in 30 cities across 8 states to raise money for the homless.
It'll be in front of Mount Rushmore on the 18th of June, where the head and the Body will be assembled.
It took Six months for statue to be completed.
The Obama Statue weighs 7,000 pounds and is 20 feet tall.

http://arkansasmatters.com/content/news/fullt...

Headed to Branson, Missouri next:

http://www.presidentspark.com/
kobayashi maru

Ingram, TX

#3 Jun 10, 2009
Neutral, my Aunt Fanny.

“Anti-Authoritari an”

Since: Oct 07

Deeply Rooted In East Texas

#4 Jun 10, 2009
kobayashi maru wrote:
Neutral, my Aunt Fanny.
Neutral on the validity of information concerning his citizenship - haha - sorry - I should have clarified.

Since: May 09

Mount Vernon, IA

#5 Jun 10, 2009
Door slams on Obama's hawaiian birth certificate. Why is the records of MICHAEL KING Jr. aka Martin Luther King Jr. also slammed shut???
Love the transperancy of our trustworthy, honest, God fearing, no secrets to hide like King Jr.???
Hmmm...
reeltime

Cedar City, UT

#7 Jun 10, 2009
Aw, the 'journalists" at World Nut Daily are miffed because their reputation precedes them.
Whereisit

The Colony, TX

#8 Jun 10, 2009
His grandmother claims he was born in Kenya. Which is it? Want to end the whole debate? Release the true birth certificate. Simple isn't it? If it exists. Why is he spending close to a million dollars to block it?

Judged:

24

14

8

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mephisto

Knox City, TX

#9 Jun 10, 2009
Well...OK...let's assume that all these charges are false.
Innocent people tend to say: "Here's the evidence. See for yourself."
Guilty people tend to say: " That's just stupid. Go away."

Why not open all the documents and prove the accusers to be biased hacks?

Just saying that your accusers are crazy without providing any proof makes one look bad.
kobayashi maru

Ingram, TX

#10 Jun 10, 2009
Have you stopped beating your wife?
Jay

Chicago, IL

#11 Jun 10, 2009
Mephisto wrote:
Well...OK...let's assume that all these charges are false.
Innocent people tend to say: "Here's the evidence. See for yourself."
Guilty people tend to say: " That's just stupid. Go away."
Why not open all the documents and prove the accusers to be biased hacks?
Just saying that your accusers are crazy without providing any proof makes one look bad.
Because it still wouldn't "convince" the nuts. They'd come up with some other way to keep denying reality. Why bother.

Judged:

17

14

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Mephisto

Knox City, TX

#12 Jun 10, 2009
Well...OK....but is that really the best defense you've got?

No transparency, no response,no nothing because there might be more questions?

Could an evil Republican get away with this without the media rising to a fever pitch?

Ever?
Jay

Chicago, IL

#13 Jun 10, 2009
Mephisto wrote:
Well...OK....but is that really the best defense you've got?
No transparency, no response,no nothing because there might be more questions?
Could an evil Republican get away with this without the media rising to a fever pitch?
Ever?
I don't know, Bush and Cheney got away with a lot and the media sat silent and complicit.

The poor republicans are always so put upon. Boo hoo.

Judged:

15

15

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Deer Hunter

Elizabethtown, KY

#14 Jun 10, 2009
I have a dream or was it.
Mephisto

Knox City, TX

#15 Jun 10, 2009
Different planet.
Different galaxy.
Different Universe.

By ANY fair standard the media hated Bush.

By Any fair standard they love Obama.

If we can't agree on that, then no productive discourse will be possible.
Jay

Chicago, IL

#16 Jun 10, 2009
Mephisto wrote:
Different planet.
Different galaxy.
Different Universe.
By ANY fair standard the media hated Bush.
By Any fair standard they love Obama.
If we can't agree on that, then no productive discourse will be possible.
No, I'll agree they love Obama. But hated Bush? You're fantasizing. It's one thing for opinion-makers to complain about him, it's another for "real journalists" to sit and watch us all go off to war without asking the right questions. He was given way to much benefit of the doubt.
Pure Gossip

Mcfall, MO

#17 Jun 10, 2009
I think until the truth comes out, either way, whether he is or is not, there will always be questions just because there is no definite answer. Questions will continue to arise. It just takes a simple answer to make it all go away or to admit you are not who you say you are.
Mephisto

Knox City, TX

#18 Jun 10, 2009
My oldest son has a real flair for writing and is much taken with conservative politics.
I've decided to send him to a real top flight University where both sides of every issue are given equal validity and a free and open discussion of political philosophy is encouraged.

....no, wait....that place doesn't exist.

...a conservative in journalism school is a fish out of water.

....the academics are so sure of their positions that they see no need to explore any others.

I know this to be true from personal experience.

“Exposing Hypocrites 1 by 1”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#19 Jun 10, 2009
Mephisto wrote:
My oldest son has a real flair for writing and is much taken with conservative politics.
I've decided to send him to a real top flight University where both sides of every issue are given equal validity and a free and open discussion of political philosophy is encouraged.
....no, wait....that place doesn't exist.
...a conservative in journalism school is a fish out of water.
....the academics are so sure of their positions that they see no need to explore any others.
I know this to be true from personal experience.
I have a son that graduated from Harvard Law School. I can assure you there are conservatives in institutions of higher education.
alice

Kahului, HI

#20 Jun 10, 2009
I came here from North Dakota to attnd the UH. Mnay of tis programs are world-class including all of tis Asian Studies programs. Don't sell the UH short!
ohio

Cincinnati, OH

#21 Jun 10, 2009
the issue is NOT the birth certificate...the issue IS did O have dual citizenship at birth. if he was born in america he most likely still had dual citizenship...his father was kenyan, which gave him that citizenship. kenya was under british rule at the time which made barack sr a british citizen which also gave obama that citizenship. he may have also aquired indonesian citizenship while living there as a young boy who was adopted by his step-father there. under article II of the constitution, you cannot have dual citizenship and be eligible for president...even if you are american born!!
Local

Grand Saline, TX

#22 Jun 10, 2009
czar1213 wrote:
Door slams on Obama's hawaiian birth certificate. Why is the records of MICHAEL KING Jr. aka Martin Luther King Jr. also slammed shut???
Love the transperancy of our trustworthy, honest, God fearing, no secrets to hide like King Jr.???
Hmmm...
He is the PRESIDENT OF THE USA why not show a birth certificate? Makes no sense to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 125
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Credit agency pushes feds to give it access to ... Jul 23 Tell em Get lost 1
News Credit agency pushes feds to give it access to ... Jul 23 Tell em Get lost 1
News Credit agency pushes feds to give it access to ... Jul 23 Get lost 1
News New lawsuits filed over Trump commission's requ... Jul 7 Pessimist 3
News When Can a School Search a Student's Bag? May '17 They cannot kill ... 1
News Lawyer: Facebook abuser doesn't deserve prison (Mar '11) May '17 Cooper 5
News Public Editor: Personal stories give crucial co... May '17 Blog it 1
More from around the web