Cop's Corner Securing your castle

Cop's Corner Securing your castle

There are 3 comments on the Red Bluff Daily News story from Feb 5, 2011, titled Cop's Corner Securing your castle. In it, Red Bluff Daily News reports that:

Josiah Ferrin is an acting sergeant with the Red Bluff Police Department. He can be reached at [email protected] or if you prefer, you may send a letter addressed to Red Bluff Police/CopA1s Corner, 555 Washington St., Red Bluff, CA 96080 The sanctity of the individual household is an integral part of American culture and is a tradition that can be ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Red Bluff Daily News.

reader x

Redding, CA

#1 Feb 5, 2011
Great article! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. When I was in the burglar alarm business 90 percent of all our new customers had been recent victims. People have a false sense of security until they become victims themselves.

Take a few moments and look around your home, there are many things you can do to help prevent a theft or break-in from happening.
Michael

Stockton, CA

#2 Feb 6, 2011
Under Windows, I learned when my kids were young. Plant rose bushes, the bigger the thorns the better. Keeps kids in and unwanted people away from the windows. The sliding glass door, may be opened with out tools or braking the glass. The problem is it does not have a lock, it is a latch. Burglars already know how easy it is to get through it, with out leaving any pry marks. There is a security door made for that sliding glass door.
We all need to feel more secure in our home.
Michael
[email protected]
Mr fare

Brownsville, CA

#3 Feb 7, 2011
Good info, but the truth is there many that are just to poor for what you said. Many that live in poor areas don't trust there neighbor has it is and even the rich can and has been rob home or not. I say do what you can like you said and hope your not one of thousands that get your home broken into. There are so many have nots that yours will be theres sooner or later. Don't put up a fight if you can help it stuff is just STUFF. Your life is of more value, but if you fight make sure your right if you kill someone drag him in the house and take what he or she has just kidding. I'am Mr Fare god bless to all that has lost there lives to those who have lost there heart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo businessman survives West Nile Sep 8 Fair Justice 6
News New Dating Site Aims to Pair Concealed Carry Si... Aug '16 RobertM 1
News Thiel feels no remorse over Gawker sale Aug '16 Beauty QUEEN 4
News Toronto firm files statement of claim against p... Jul '16 fmlaw dot ca 5
News Spouses have bathroom privacy rights, Minnesota... (Mar '10) Jul '16 Phineas 40
News Poll: Utahns oppose public bathroom accommodati... Jul '16 TerriB1 1
News Education key to preventing medical record snoo... Jul '16 Her 1
More from around the web