Dumpster-diver in Crafton raises priv...

Dumpster-diver in Crafton raises privacy concerns

There are 1 comment on the PittsburghLive.com story from Jul 28, 2011, titled Dumpster-diver in Crafton raises privacy concerns. In it, PittsburghLive.com reports that:

Crafton officials are reminding residents not to throw items with personal identification on them into recycling or garbage bins.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PittsburghLive.com.

shimmeree23

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Aug 1, 2011
http://friends.pittsburghfoodbank.org/site/Me...

What I do is for the benefit of our community. Everything I am doing is to help others. If anyone has a better suggestion for getting coupons, I am open to it. As I have told the (several) people who have asked what I was doing, including Crafton Police, I've tried other means, but to no avail.

Your article makes me sound like a selfish, lying, crazy person. As a Crafton resident and mother, I appreciate the concern others have to ensure no criminal act is taking place within our community and I also urge you to shred personal information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NY senator: 'Spying billboards' may violate pri... May 2 Three Days 1
News "Spying billboards" under fire for using phone ... May 1 Hostis Publicus 2
News New Hong Kong identity card will be smarter and... (Jan '15) Apr 22 jocelyn 2
News Staff slipups on patient privacy can get doctor... Apr 12 Sheri Ann 1
News Senate bill draft would prohibit unbreakable en... Apr 10 Synque 9
News Minnesota bill would limit transgender bathroom... Apr 6 Three Days 6
News Strapped police forces are nonetheless moving t... Apr '16 sure 1
More from around the web