Commissioners clash over LCMC management - Ruidoso News

Full story: Ruidoso News

The message was delivered without equivocation Tuesday. If Lincoln County Commissioner Kathryn Minter wants any more information about the commission's arrangement with the firm that manages the county hospital in Ruidoso, she's on her own.
Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Jul 8, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF

Ruidoso, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Thank you Minter, for doing your job. It takes guts to not just go with the flow....Remember how that "voter approved bill" passed six months after failure, with a mysterious pass as a mail in ballot? And don't start saying we don't support hospital staff just because we don't trust the administration.
laundry basket

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Minter sounds like a petulant child
fresh aire

Jackson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Kathryn Minter is a breath of fresh air in a room full of stale, smelly good ole boys.....Jackie doesn't smell too good either.
bread basket

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Leave well enough alone and let sleeping dogs lie.
hang on

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

GO MINTER.....You are the only VOICE the people have as a commissioner. That hospital sucks and we all know it. Our people will just have to keep going OUT OF THE COUNTY.........Other hospitals will not even accept any test results from this hospital.
bicycle basket

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Hang on you have no clue what you are talking about. You're just another ignorant fool.
Regulators

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

PHS is well dug in with the help of their deep pockets filled by Tax Payers. They can buy their way out of any situation. There is no hope! There is no future! The Laundry and Bread Baskets are the real villains along with the PHS/LCMC Management and Board.
hang on

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Oh yes I do know what I'm talking about. All the tests that were done on me at this hospital were for nothing. The doc at Alamo had every single one redone and said they would not accept tests from here. I'm not ignorant nor a fool. Maybe you don't know the system here. I worked in it and I do know. You need to watch your tone....
Benefits

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

WTF wrote:
Thank you Minter, for doing your job. It takes guts to not just go with the flow....Remember how that "voter approved bill" passed six months after failure, with a mysterious pass as a mail in ballot? And don't start saying we don't support hospital staff just because we don't trust the administration.
I would like to know what compensation Santos is getting. Is his Barbie Doll Secretary part of the package? You should see her. While most of the staff is dressed in scrubs, she is dressed to nines (e.g. Short-short-mini-skirts, thigh high boots, shirts with a lot of cleavage). It reminds of the working girls on the champs elysees.
impirted

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Benefits wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to know what compensation Santos is getting. Is his Barbie Doll Secretary part of the package? You should see her. While most of the staff is dressed in scrubs, she is dressed to nines (e.g. Short-short-mini-skirts, thigh high boots, shirts with a lot of cleavage). It reminds of the working girls on the champs elysees.
how do you know what she wears? Stalked
LMAO

Ruidoso Downs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Benefits wrote:
<quoted text>
... Is his Barbie Doll Secretary part of the package? You should see her. While most of the staff is dressed in scrubs, she is dressed to nines (e.g. Short-short-mini-skirts, thigh high boots, shirts with a lot of cleavage). It reminds of the working girls on the champs elysees.

Ah, that is terrible.
Would you mind posting some pictures? Maybe some action shots? I am particularly interested in the mini skirts and would like to get to the bottom of this.
Thanks in advance.
LCMC-insider

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

First, it is unfair to vilify someone simply because they are an employee of an organization you have a problem with. Second, if I look as good as she does when I get to her age, I'd show off my stuff too. Minter has it wrong finances and operations. The real problem is a self selected Board of insiders, made up of adulterers, pedophile defender,all with conflict of interest. Nothing will change until we get rid off the dirt.
Let It Known

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

LCMC-insider wrote:
First, it is unfair to vilify someone simply because they are an employee of an organization you have a problem with. Second, if I look as good as she does when I get to her age, I'd show off my stuff too. Minter has it wrong finances and operations. The real problem is a self selected Board of insiders, made up of adulterers, pedophile defender,all with conflict of interest. Nothing will change until we get rid off the dirt.
If you approve or not approve of the PHS/LCMC CEO, let him know at asantos@phs.org.
total bs

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

LCMC-insider wrote:
who's the adulterer? Who's the pedophiles supporter?
What

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Working Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have a problem of how she displays herself. It is fine in places like the Carson City or Sparks, NV brothels. There are other places where Old Has Beens entertain. The Offices of the PHS/LCMC CEO or Board Members are not appropriate. I wonder whether Pastor Shamless of the Presbyterian Church next door to PHS/LCMC approves or participates? It is where most of our Tax Monies are going.
why did you say pastor shamless? Is there a reason we should be worried.
PParker

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

Ya'll don't know what you are talkin about.
What

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

PParker wrote:
Ya'll don't know what you are talkin about.
I am lost!I really can`t follow this line,I can understand most lines of logic but not this.
PParker

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2011

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text> I am lost!I really can`t follow this line,I can understand most lines of logic but not this.
these cretin that keep talking as if they understand the full working of a hospital and healthcare system.
Fun

Capitan, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2011

Santos will at the Republican Women's Group at the Ruidoso Senior Center at 11:30 on 27 June, 2011. We can all have FUN doing him at this event. Maybe, his Barbie Doll will be there to give us a Beaver Shot. Unlike Beaver Toyota in ABQ, you may not get test ride.
Interested

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2011

Judged:

LCMC-insider wrote:
Pedofile defender???? Are you referring to the attorney on staff--Gary Mithchell? I don't know what rumor you are talking about -the old one about a local doctor's relative on the new one about a local teacher-- but that's all it is a rumor! And I never heard that Mitchell was involved in either one.
How bout dealing with just the facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••