Congressional Republicans clash over NSA spying- VIDEO: How feud may help GOP

Aug 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fox News

Two of congressional Republicans' most outspoken members on the National Security Agency's surveillance programs on Sunday highlighted the sharp divide within the party on the issue.

Comments
81 - 100 of 104 Comments Last updated Aug 23, 2013
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> They are in America and ready to be used..
paranoid much?
Billy Ringo

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> They are in America and ready to be used..
If they are in American why did Shrub send 3,000 US soldiers to their deaths looking for them in Iraq?

“hillary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are in American why did Shrub send 3,000 US soldiers to their deaths looking for them in Iraq?
To liberate 10 million people you idiot.
Billy Ringo

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
That worked out well, eh bagger?

Where are all thos WMD's Shrub said were in Iraq?

Wasn't Iraqi oil gonna pay for the war?

Weren't we gonna be greeted as liberators?

Are you as stupid as you look?

Where is Rafael's birth certificate? The long form, thank you.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
We got attacked. We made a basket case out of Iraq from his father's administration and with the help of Clinton. Iraq was a basket case and ready for the plucking. Stop making people who write on these boards the politicians and businessmen you blame. People have reached out but you are 100% thinking one way. The power will reverse not because Repubs will be there but because something much more nasty then we all would want and you will be killed one day if you have the courage to open your mouth with the end of a rifle pointing at it. That is courage. Courage of convictions. Blaming Bush all the time is old. It is not Bush that is the problem. It is the failures of the current president that you can not accept. The way he thinks is why you see failings in cities. And then the taxpayers in the cities, the outlying counties, the state itself and the country have to pay for it. People who left or who are leaving those areas should be a red flag. But what the hey. Saul Alinsky lives!
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
They never had a flower parade and we didn't see a drop of oil. Suckers.

“hillary's reset button”

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
That worked out well, eh bagger?
Where are all thos WMD's Shrub said were in Iraq?
Wasn't Iraqi oil gonna pay for the war?
Weren't we gonna be greeted as liberators?
Are you as stupid as you look?
Where is Rafael's birth certificate? The long form, thank you.
The same surrendercrats that left the Vietnamese and Cambodians to die treat freedom and liberty as a punchline.

Freedom is in retreat under the 0rganizer. He turned the arab spring to winter and recession to depression.

Where is lois lerner?
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
Funny how the GOP was fine when it was shrub bush and darth cheney spying but mad now it is Obama....HYPOCRITS.
Tell me, didn't you want to eat out secular humanist zionist yenta Maddie Allbright, that lover of humanity. That white looking gorgeous vixen that men clamor for. You know. The women who let almost a million Iraqis die. Mostly women and children for lack of medical, hospital and supplies that decent human being would give to another. That is not hyprocacy, That is pure evil. After this is over and many Americans are killed by their own. they will come to their senses this time and get the evil that permeates us all. Saul Alinsky lives!
conservative crapola

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no many DFL slime voted for this crap. Justs aying why does GOP types get mad at Obama when there GOD bush did same.....I did not say all Bush fault. Just sick of your kind blaming Obama for a GOP created and yes DFL backed law.
Your right about both parties....SO STOP BLAMING ONLY ONE. ANDF VOTE LIBRTARIAN. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
All these frightwingers have is the blamegame. When was the last time anyone on any thread posted exact detailed examples of what the t-pissers will do? Never.

hahahahahahahahaha
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
"Blaming Bush all the time is old. It is not Bush that is the problem. It is the failures of the current president that you can not accept."
as usual - complete BS
any failures of the current administration are minuscule in comparison to those of its direct predecessor's.
you have confirmed beyond any doubt how completely biased, ignorant and out of touch you are.
the libertarian dystopian ideal lives !!!
It is the failures of all presidents. this one is a hater. Another progressive that gives nothing back to the working class except to the ones in his agenda. It is the same in state, local, city districts also. Saul Alinsky lives!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Libertarian. I don't like either main party. Again did you get mad at Bush and GOP when they created this spying crap???
Before the 2004 election. Been following the ways of tyranny since the 1970's. Wish I did not. But it is what it is.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> We got attacked. We made a basket case out of Iraq from his father's administration and with the help of Clinton. Iraq was a basket case and ready for the plucking. Stop making people who write on these boards the politicians and businessmen you blame. People have reached out but you are 100% thinking one way. The power will reverse not because Repubs will be there but because something much more nasty then we all would want and you will be killed one day if you have the courage to open your mouth with the end of a rifle pointing at it. That is courage. Courage of convictions. Blaming Bush all the time is old. It is not Bush that is the problem. It is the failures of the current president that you can not accept. The way he thinks is why you see failings in cities. And then the taxpayers in the cities, the outlying counties, the state itself and the country have to pay for it. People who left or who are leaving those areas should be a red flag. But what the hey. Saul Alinsky lives!
You got attacked by a massive case of brain eating amoebas. Maybe those invisible WMDs can cure your problem. Koo Koo. Koo Kooka Doo.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Tell me, didn't you want to eat out secular humanist zionist yenta Maddie Allbright, that lover of humanity. That white looking gorgeous vixen that men clamor for. You know. The women who let almost a million Iraqis die. Mostly women and children for lack of medical, hospital and supplies that decent human being would give to another. That is not hyprocacy, That is pure evil. After this is over and many Americans are killed by their own. they will come to their senses this time and get the evil that permeates us all. Saul Alinsky lives!
Drivel.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Drivel.
Saul Alinsky lives!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You got attacked by a massive case of brain eating amoebas. Maybe those invisible WMDs can cure your problem. Koo Koo. Koo Kooka Doo.
Saul Alinsky lives!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

tea-baggage wrote:
<quoted text>
oh no serfer gurl - make no mistake, YOU are the hater.
once you can come to terms with that reality - there may be some hope for you.
until then - you're just another bigoted, libertarian with sociopathic tendencies.
Saul Alinsky lives!
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do blame both main parties?
Yes I do. Every election I hope that they clean things up. There is a lot of waste. They do not. Even the last one I was hoping of that. But when the RINO/NEO CON on the Repub side he was going to continue the foreign adventurism that the current president has continued it left me with seeing him win just for the tax cuts he promised. He was going to cut a few per cent from the debt though. Something to buy us time for a couple of more years.

Hypoluxo Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I do. Every election I hope that they clean things up. There is a lot of waste. They do not. Even the last one I was hoping of that. But when the RINO/NEO CON on the Repub side he was going to continue the foreign adventurism that the current president has continued it left me with seeing him win just for the tax cuts he promised. He was going to cut a few per cent from the debt though. Something to buy us time for a couple of more years.
Drivel.

“hillary's reset button”

Huntington, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

WHERE is lois lerner?
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

The fact that the nsa is sharing data with dea thugs is worrisome!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••