Is Obama presiding over a national se...

Is Obama presiding over a national security state gone rogue? | Michael Cohen

There are 1 comment on the The Guardian story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Is Obama presiding over a national security state gone rogue? | Michael Cohen. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Frankly, I don't see evidence of huge abuse of US liberties. But I do see our foreign policy distorted by a counter-terror obsession Barack Obama at the National Defense University at Fort McNair in Washington, where he declared the 'war on terror' was effectively over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

d pantz

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 21, 2013
The article talks about it like its up in the air, no its not. We have been losing our liberties for years under leadership from both parties. Obama promised the change that never came . http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Die hard democrats are going to have a hard time defending him. You can't just write off someone who disagrees with all this crap aa a conservatard because he's taking the bush years to the next level. Hey democrats! Are you afrais of the muslim terrorists? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Presidential commission urges better cybersecur... 3 hr SirPrize 7
News Off Deadline: Is 'privacy' dead, or dying, in t... Nov 4 John Podesta 1
News "Spying billboards" under fire for using phone ... (May '16) Oct '16 Cordwainer Trout 4
News Tupelo businessman survives West Nile Sep '16 Fair Justice 6
News New Dating Site Aims to Pair Concealed Carry Si... Aug '16 RobertM 1
News Thiel feels no remorse over Gawker sale Aug '16 Beauty QUEEN 4
News Toronto firm files statement of claim against p... Jul '16 fmlaw dot ca 5
More from around the web