Police: Man shoots, kills 2 teens dur...

Police: Man shoots, kills 2 teens during beating

There are 5 comments on the WLUK-TV Green Bay story from Mar 12, 2014, titled Police: Man shoots, kills 2 teens during beating. In it, WLUK-TV Green Bay reports that:

Milwaukee police say a maintenance man shot and killed two teenagers as he was being beaten with a baseball bat.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLUK-TV Green Bay.

A Sound Mind and Body

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Mar 13, 2014
Give this man a medal! More would-be victims need to fight back and rid the community of the brand of scum perpetrating this type of crime. My only regret is that he only got 2 of the 3 animals involved in the beating!
bite me

Kearney, NE

#2 Mar 24, 2014
I would of liked to see the look on their faces, just before the bullets hit them.
the looks must of been priceless.
Bye Bye Punks

Louisville, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2014
Never bring a knife, or in this case a bat, to a gun fight. Lol! I don't know who this man is, but I hope he hits Powerball AND Mega Millions.
Juan Sendo

Alsasua, Spain

#4 May 20, 2014
In my opinion he has done very well, because those guys were crazy. What the hell were they doing beating him with baseball bats.

Milwaukee, WI

#5 May 21, 2014
Typical gangster attitudes, just like in tribal Africa.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman Arrested at Gynecologist Appointment Coul... Sep 29 ronnie 60
News US-China summit takes place amid human rights c... Sep 24 jeff forsythe 1
News Doctor's Staff Tricked Undocumented Immigrant I... Sep 16 wild child 6
News Abortion foes find new ways to get details abou... Sep 6 cpeter1313 15
News Furor Grows Over Feds Issuing Warrant-Less Subp... Jul '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Montgomery County police to don body cameras in... Jun '15 Net Nut 2
News US gov't defeats Google in online privacy test ... Jun '15 Ameer Abbas 1
More from around the web