Gingrich businesses owed unpaid state...

Gingrich businesses owed unpaid state taxes

There are 154 comments on the KIMA story from May 14, 2011, titled Gingrich businesses owed unpaid state taxes. In it, KIMA reports that:

Companies run by Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich have faced overdue tax bills in four states worth more than $6,000, according to records reviewed by The Associated Press.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KIMA.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#150 May 16, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama paid 26% Tax rate instead of 35% but somehow he's not a hypocrite as Joe Biden said it's his Patriotic Duty to Pay more?
I don't think so! Obama is a bigass mistake and Hypocrite.
Remember, this is the SCUMBAG-O-Bama that will be getting Million$$$$$$$ in Gov Pay & Benefits for the rest of his stinking rotten life and HE STILL HAS TO CHEAT ON HIS TAXES!
W-T-F!
Ah..."The Lying Liberal" at it again. We have shown you on this thread that he did not cheat, so stop lying.

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#151 May 16, 2011
WDRussell wrote:
A PROJECT FOR THE FASCIST LUNATICS!!!!!!
The richest 5% in America totals out to more than 15 million people.
The top tax rate is 35%
So find me one out of 15 million who paid 35% on all their income.
Oh, I'm sure there's at least one moron out there that doesn't know how to itemize.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#152 May 16, 2011
The laughing liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama paid 26% Tax rate instead of 35% but somehow he's not a hypocrite as Joe Biden said it's his Patriotic Duty to Pay more?
I don't think so! Obama is a bigass mistake and Hypocrite.
Remember, this is the SCUMBAG-O-Bama that will be getting Million$$$$$$$ in Gov Pay & Benefits for the rest of his stinking rotten life and HE STILL HAS TO CHEAT ON HIS TAXES!
W-T-F!
Still making an ass of yourself Lying Lib?

Show us how he cheated!

Go ahead - back up your ludicrous statements!
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#153 May 16, 2011
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still making an ass of yourself Lying Lib?
Show us how he cheated!
Go ahead - back up your ludicrous statements!
Guaranteed, he will reply with spam totally unrelated to the subject matter or your question.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#154 May 16, 2011
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text> Guaranteed, he will reply with spam totally unrelated to the subject matter or your question.
Of course! But, who cares, right?
Justin

United States

#155 May 16, 2011
Yeah, well how many of you shmucks owe the IRS more than $6,000 ?

I'll bet that Gingrish settles his bill before you do, if he hasn't already.

By the way, all of you guys who recently walked away from your homes and let your mortgage default, you should owe the tax payers $1,500 BILLION.

Since: May 10

Hollister, CA

#156 May 16, 2011
Justin wrote:
Yeah, well how many of you shmucks owe the IRS more than $6,000 ?
I'll bet that Gingrish settles his bill before you do, if he hasn't already.
By the way, all of you guys who recently walked away from your homes and let your mortgage default, you should owe the tax payers $1,500 BILLION.
And you forgot Newt "floated" 22 checks when he was in Congress, lol

In the real world we call that bounced checks, but the Gov got to cover it for him, free...
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#157 May 16, 2011
ABN Ortiz wrote:
<quoted text>On fox news huccalbee is saying that food prices will go up because of the flooding. They said the same thing about the 92 flood. Infact afterwards, they had record food growth, because of all the rich silt left behind. This continued for several years. Flooding was a natural thing in the past and thats why the pioneers found the ground so rich that they farmed the hell out of it for years. Now they want to take advantage of the poor and ignorant people again and raise prices. Thats why republicans do not want educated masses; they don't want the poor and need to get a hold of what they are planning to do to the need and poor. All that flooding can refill the underground aquifers the corprate farms have emptied out.
Wake up! Both parties are taking advantage of you.
Nation of Imbeciles

San Antonio, TX

#158 May 16, 2011
ABN Ortiz wrote:
No,I was refering to the republicans theives.
Look frijolo, the Democrats have likely ripped you off more than the REPS but BOTH have SCREWED YOU.

Since: May 10

Hollister, CA

#159 May 16, 2011
Nation of Imbeciles wrote:
<quoted text>
Look frijolo, the Democrats have likely ripped you off more than the REPS but BOTH have SCREWED YOU.
Yeah, both parties have issues but the Dems are worse?

lol

I HAVE PROPERTY IN JAPAN NEAR THE WATER TO SELL YOU BUBBA1
WH ClownCar Roadkill

Houston, TX

#160 May 16, 2011
Jonny Boy Central Coast wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, both parties have issues but the Dems are worse?
Yep, by a factor of TRILLIONS.

Just ask Natzi Pelosi....that is if you can find her in the swamp she was going to drain.

LOL!
WH ClownCar Roadkill

Houston, TX

#162 May 16, 2011
[continued]

Thereís a reason all these bills are listed. The list constitutes every major policy bill undertaken by Congress this year. House Democrats are not just waiving the three-day rule -- they have destroyed it, and are intentionally pushing their agenda to the floor with blindfolds on the media and the public.

This constitutes an astonishing and chilling acceleration of the assault on representative democracy that began in earnest this January.

Representative democracy works when a U.S. Representative listens to the input of their constituents, and votes the way the majority of their district would vote. Only a Representative canít listen if no one has ever seen the bill, or had time to provide input. They have to vote blind, which for too many, is voting the way their leadership tells them.

This is what Republican House Members were going to the floor to say Monday night. We were set to decry the loss of openness in the House.

Instead, we were met with a slammed door by Democrats, who are now committed to burying truth along with democracy.

The Democrats are the majority -- for now. They chose to silence debate on the floor by gagging House Republican Members from using their historical right to speak after the close of the day. But they cannot stop us from speaking outside the halls of Congress and letting the American public know the truth about their ongoing attack against the very foundations of a free Republic.
Hennery i hate newt

Rogers, AR

#163 May 16, 2011
Another Republican looking to re write his own History of failure and wrong doing.How nice take some time off to let the heat cool down then come back with Maya Copa Maya Copa.Don't judge me on what i did judge me on what i am going to do for you......And what is that Newt....another screw job for the Christian Right,or will you do it like you like just don't pay the Government or your Ex wifes and tax the life out of me.
texas_pride

Dallas, TX

#164 May 16, 2011
bushie wrote:
Gingrich is a pure nut
unlikely he will make it to the Iowa caucus. Won't be able to raise enough money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Furor Grows Over Feds Issuing Warrant-Less Subp... Jul 23 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Montgomery County police to don body cameras in... Jun '15 Net Nut 2
News US gov't defeats Google in online privacy test ... Jun '15 Ameer Abbas 1
News Millenials dona t trust government to respect t... Jun '15 Miss Id 2
News Can Oregon be a hub for tech-driven farming? Jun '15 racistoregon 1
News Families of young adults with mental illness sh... May '15 Jaimie 6
News GOP candidates divided over renewing USA Patrio... May '15 Lamer 13
More from around the web