Gingrich businesses owed unpaid state taxes

May 14, 2011 Full story: KIMA 154

Companies run by Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich have faced overdue tax bills in four states worth more than $6,000, according to records reviewed by The Associated Press.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

#1 May 14, 2011
This is miniscule compared to the corrupt Hussein Obama regime.

Hussein and his fat-assed and repugnant wife are robbing tax pyers left and right.

They are stashing stolen taxes in personal bank accounts in Switzerland, Luxembourg, and in Kenya.

This war monger is making millions off the wars he has American soldiers fighting simultaneously in 6 different countries.

The purpose of these wars is to completely muslimize those countries.
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#3 May 14, 2011
I'd never believe the lies of the corrupt odumba controlled media ... kima & the ap as sources ... lies, lies, and more racist lies!!!
Al Sharpton

Tampa, FL

#4 May 14, 2011
hmmmm! what about the TAX CHEAT tim guthner not paying personal taxes of over $56,000 bucks? or odumba not having his friends at GE even one penny of taxes after making over $14,000,000,000 in profits ... now odumba & his crooked friends are the real criminals!!!

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#5 May 14, 2011
Ah...I see the cons are minimizing this by saying "but...but....the Democrats do it too!" Well, at least Newt adheres to strict conservative morals. I can't wait until Newt announces that his many marital infidelities were “partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country.” Oh...wait...he already did. I cannot make this stuff up. Yes, the Newtster married his high school geometry teacher. Yes, that’s right, his teacher. Years later he abandoned that woman in a hospital room where she was recovering from cancer surgery.Newt’s second marriage ended while he was having an affair with his now third wife.
Guess what? Remember when Republicans were holding impeachment hearings and “sheet sniffing” President Bill Clinton, well, who was the sanctimonious, righteous GOP voice of indignant moral outrage? Our very same Newt “Doing-it for God & Country” Gingrich who was, by the way, deep into, hmmm, an extra-marital affair. LOL!!! What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!

Orlando

#6 May 14, 2011
Al Sharpton wrote:
I'd never believe the lies of the corrupt odumba controlled media ... kima & the ap as sources ... lies, lies, and more racist lies!!!
LOL! Corporations own the media, dummy.
Lance Winslow

San Francisco, CA

#7 May 14, 2011
Perhaps it was a simple choice between taxes and alimony.
Wall Street Government

Vero Beach, FL

#8 May 14, 2011
Poor wing-nuts, can't go from the pan to the fire fast enough and swear, "It's not warm".
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#9 May 14, 2011
Jim Trebowski wrote:
Ah...I see the cons are minimizing this by saying "but...but....the Democrats do it too!" Well, at least Newt adheres to strict conservative morals. I can't wait until Newt announces that his many marital infidelities were “partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country.” Oh...wait...he already did. I cannot make this stuff up. Yes, the Newtster married his high school geometry teacher. Yes, that’s right, his teacher. Years later he abandoned that woman in a hospital room where she was recovering from cancer surgery.Newt’s second marriage ended while he was having an affair with his now third wife.
Guess what? Remember when Republicans were holding impeachment hearings and “sheet sniffing” President Bill Clinton, well, who was the sanctimonious, righteous GOP voice of indignant moral outrage? Our very same Newt “Doing-it for God & Country” Gingrich who was, by the way, deep into, hmmm, an extra-marital affair. LOL!!! What a JOKE!!!!!!!!!!
Methinks Newt should have the word HYPOCRISY in his political mailings! LOLL
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#10 May 14, 2011
Hey, kiddies, stay on topic - this is about Newt and just because someone else did something, does not accuse the person who is being discussed - yes Newt in this case.
Responsibility

South San Francisco, CA

#11 May 14, 2011
Correction = excuse
bushie

Port Charlotte, FL

#13 May 14, 2011
Gingrich is a pure nut

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#14 May 14, 2011
Tax cheats favored by Obama:

Geithner $50,000

Sebelius $7,000

Daschle $140,000

Ol' Newtered Gingrich couldn't even make Obama's short list.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#15 May 14, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Methinks Newt should have the word HYPOCRISY in his political mailings! LOLL
or head the treasury for obama.

usa

#16 May 14, 2011
Responsibility wrote:
Hey, kiddies, stay on topic - this is about Newt and just because someone else did something, does not accuse the person who is being discussed - yes Newt in this case.
most especially, when those SOMEONES are liberal democrats...

you are SUCH a piece ofshit, lambchop...

usa

#17 May 14, 2011
Bama Yankee wrote:
Tax cheats favored by Obama:
Geithner $50,000
Sebelius $7,000
Daschle $140,000
Ol' Newtered Gingrich couldn't even make Obama's short list.
he obviously scares the hell out of these idiots...

usa

#18 May 14, 2011
Jim Trebowski wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Corporations own the media, dummy.
AND obama, dummy!

(and so do unions and george soros, dummy)

Orlando

#19 May 14, 2011
carey529 wrote:
<quoted text>
AND obama, dummy!
(and so do unions and george soros, dummy)
HAH!!! I'll take collective bargaining and George Soros over oligarchs and fascists like the Koch Bros. any day. Name one Republican running for president that isn't owned by corporations, dummy.

“President DOWNGRADE..Ha Ha Ha!”

Since: Sep 09

Lady Lake, FL

#20 May 14, 2011
When the President of the USA AVOIDS Paying His Taxes, there is no reason for anyone else to abide.

When the same Obama cretin hires a TAX CHEATER to run the IRS, tim geithner, you can kiss any credibility goodbye.

Lady Lake, FL

#21 May 14, 2011
The tax bills, ranged in size from a $195 property tax bill in the Atlanta suburbs to $1,969 in unpaid Missouri taxes. Most of the liens were paid shortly after tax authorities filed them.

Obama skipped out on Paying 10% of his $1.4 Million income. DO the Math!

Lady Lake, FL

#22 May 14, 2011
The tax bills in four states were worth more than $6,000 before they were ALL PAID, according to records reviewed by The Associated Press.

What is Obama's Excuse for Avoiding Paying his Fair Share of Taxes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SunPass adds cash option for toll accounts (Jul '08) Sep 12 sidrambill 22
Photo hacking rekindles digital privacy worries Sep 3 minluo 3
White House calls for more privacy laws Sep 3 lolol 6
United States farmers concerned about data priv... Sep 3 Truth Seeking Gin... 1
OinkSM Secret Sauce Patent Issued Aug 27 JasonTT 1
Hospital employee fired for comment about Mike ... Aug '14 FedBook down last... 1
American Civil Liberties Union, Santa Cruz chap... Jul '14 ANON 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Privacy People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••