Three Augusta Health Guards Claim Unf...

Three Augusta Health Guards Claim Unfair Termination - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport...

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Three Augusta Health Guards Claim Unfair Termination - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A former security guard on the campus of Augusta Health says he and two of his fellow officers were unfairly terminated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

“bad luck or no luck”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2012
if he had gotten away and run into traffic, everyone would have been asking how did this happen. They were doing their jobs and the hospital should be in trouble for not having him under control.
TRuth

Ruckersville, VA

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Virginia is a Right-To_Work state which does not mean what you might think. It means you can be terminated at any time WITHOUT CAUSE. I recently overheard someone say something so true - that companies are not democracies. You must hope you're working for a benevolent dictator. The Supreme Court has declared that "Companies are People" which is double-whammie when trying get justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Hong Kong identity card will be smarter and... (Jan '15) Apr 22 jocelyn 2
News Staff slipups on patient privacy can get doctor... Apr 12 Sheri Ann 1
News Senate bill draft would prohibit unbreakable en... Apr 10 Synque 9
News Minnesota bill would limit transgender bathroom... Apr 6 Three Days 6
News Strapped police forces are nonetheless moving t... Apr 4 sure 1
News Spy chiefs tell U.S. lawmakers plan to share ra... Mar '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
News US hacks iPhone, ends legal battle but question... Mar '16 Maggie Gallaghers... 1
More from around the web