Three Augusta Health Guards Claim Unf...

Three Augusta Health Guards Claim Unfair Termination - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport...

There are 2 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Jun 14, 2012, titled Three Augusta Health Guards Claim Unfair Termination - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Sport.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A former security guard on the campus of Augusta Health says he and two of his fellow officers were unfairly terminated.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

“bad luck or no luck”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 15, 2012
if he had gotten away and run into traffic, everyone would have been asking how did this happen. They were doing their jobs and the hospital should be in trouble for not having him under control.
TRuth

Ruckersville, VA

#2 Jun 15, 2012
Virginia is a Right-To_Work state which does not mean what you might think. It means you can be terminated at any time WITHOUT CAUSE. I recently overheard someone say something so true - that companies are not democracies. You must hope you're working for a benevolent dictator. The Supreme Court has declared that "Companies are People" which is double-whammie when trying get justice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Abortion foes find new ways to get details abou... Aug 30 cpeter1313 8
News Furor Grows Over Feds Issuing Warrant-Less Subp... Jul '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 4
News Montgomery County police to don body cameras in... Jun '15 Net Nut 2
News US gov't defeats Google in online privacy test ... Jun '15 Ameer Abbas 1
News Millenials dona t trust government to respect t... Jun '15 Miss Id 2
News Can Oregon be a hub for tech-driven farming? Jun '15 racistoregon 1
News Families of young adults with mental illness sh... May '15 Jaimie 6
More from around the web