Senator Paul offers bill to weaken U....

Senator Paul offers bill to weaken U.S. anti-tax evasion law

There are 47 comments on the Reuters story from May 8, 2013, titled Senator Paul offers bill to weaken U.S. anti-tax evasion law. In it, Reuters reports that:

U.S. Senator Rand Paul introduced a bill late on Tuesday that would repeal parts of a 2010 law designed to fight offshore tax evasion by Americans with assets hidden in foreign banks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#21 May 8, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
What??????????
Where the hell do you come up with this manure you write??
LMAO
A bit farther south than his head.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#22 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>You idiot, the Banks were nationalized by FDR and with the FDIC. You need help pookie. You're down to your last brain cell.
ROTFLMAO!!

Roosevelt never nationalized the banks, you fookin' idiot. Dems were talking about it and bankers feared it, which he used to his advantage, but he bailed them out (using the FDIC, yes) rather than nationalizing them.

Another Rightie scumbag who doesn't know history...:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#23 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't put your stupid opinions in my mouth pookie. Some low information voters like you might truly believe they are mine.
1. DO you support eliminating penalties for offshore hiding of funds, as Rand Paul advocates?

2. DO you support my ability to cheat on paying MY fair share of taxes, too?

3. If NOT, how can you call this 'level' or 'balanced' or 'fair' or whatever? You're pushing privilege for the powerful, pookie!

LOL....you DREAM of getting enough facts to be "low-information," boy.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#24 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>A bit farther south than his head.
You and Blueballs don't have 100 IQ points BETWEEN you. Whether you have anything ELSE between you is....your business, I guess...:)
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#25 May 8, 2013
Look, if its revenue that the Feds need, get it from the RASCIST INVADERS from Mexico, they OWE the United States TRILLIONS.

Paris

#26 May 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO!!
Roosevelt never nationalized the banks, you fookin' idiot. Dems were talking about it and bankers feared it, which he used to his advantage, but he bailed them out (using the FDIC, yes) rather than nationalizing them.
Another Rightie scumbag who doesn't know history...:)
Who is the FDIC pookie.........that's right the government that just did TARP. Go back to the outhouse and get some more ammunition.

Paris

#28 May 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Blueballs don't have 100 IQ points BETWEEN you. Whether you have anything ELSE between you is....your business, I guess...:)
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#29 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
pot to kettle.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#30 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Wonder where Al Gore's new found 200 million is hidden?
Le Eggplant, when you reach 100,000 moronic posts, see if you'll be accepted into "The Guinness Book of Dubious Achievements".
Alternatively, quit now and have yourself committed.

Location hidden

#31 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Good for him. Until the government serves the people equally, and according to the constitution, they don't deserve a dime.
Joining the Liberal bandwagon?

Location hidden

#32 May 8, 2013
RayOne wrote:
I want my bailout.
<quoted text>
We'll send you a parachute.

Location hidden

#33 May 8, 2013
Eric Gustafson wrote:
Sounds like typical Republican who want the security, comfort and privileges of being American, but none of the responsibilities of being American.
<quoted text>
Good insight.

Location hidden

#34 May 8, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
That's because at heart, Paul is a corporatist thug and tool of the wealthy. He may talk about "freedom," but he wants you to be the wage slaves of the rich people whose water he's carrying.
Screw him.
Rand Paul is making it easy for us. He's further marginalizing himself without our help.

Location hidden

#35 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Don't put your stupid opinions in my mouth pookie. Some low information voters like you might truly believe they are mine.
Finish your cracker, L'enfant Terrible. Awk!

Location hidden

#36 May 8, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Rand Paul is a good and honest man. Barack and the democrats are deceitful ugly pigs.
And you are the runt in a garden of cabbages.

Location hidden

#37 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.
Then you'd be back to your very first post, Le Doggiepoop.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#38 May 8, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Who is the FDIC pookie.........that's right the government that just did TARP. Go back to the outhouse and get some more ammunition.
Thanks for conceding, since that was entirely offtopic gibberish. Looks like you lose again, boy!:)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#39 May 8, 2013
Lesbo Jumbo wrote:
Please note that by clicking on "Post Comment" I'm acknowledging that I'm a moron unable to read the Terms of Service, and that the comments I am posting are in compliance with Right-wing standards of lying, spinning, spamming, and trolling. I wish I could be more polite, but my inappropriate posts about gay sex may have to be removed by the moderator.
More of them should be...

Paris

#40 May 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Finish your cracker, L'enfant Terrible. Awk!
Oh my, lil' wolfy has entered the world of international posting to rant. Oh wow.

Paris

#41 May 8, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Then you'd be back to your very first post, Le Doggiepoop.
Another attack, I win again. Poor pookie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Privacy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Does the Facebook data scandal raise questions ... Apr 16 Meanwhile in Canada 1
News Child advocates ask FTC to investigate YouTube Apr 9 anonymous 2
News Parkland student fills his clear backpack with ... Apr 6 msdhsdonefockedup 19
News House Panel Sets Date to Grill Facebook's Mark ... Apr 5 ACE17 10
News Here Are 6 Weird Ways You're Being Tracked in t... Mar 29 Mona 3
News Billerica neighbors fret over Turnpike work Mar 28 notmedford 2
News Spy agencies to explore Facebook data scandal a... Mar 21 Keep trolls out eh 1