EU carries out first strikes on Somal...

EU carries out first strikes on Somali pirates

There are 1 comment on the The Daily Record story from May 15, 2012, titled EU carries out first strikes on Somali pirates. In it, The Daily Record reports that:

The European Union's naval force off the Somali coastline on Tuesday carried out its first air strikes against pirate targets on shore, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Record.

StanOgden

Welling, UK

#1 May 15, 2012
The media is not letting people know why the pirates are doing what they are doing.
Have a read of this: http://www.viewzone.com/pirates.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piracy News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Weapons seized by Australia may have come from ... Mar '16 Laurice Tatum 1
Where can I buy a pirate ship and how long does... (Oct '08) Feb '16 Pirate enthusiast 61
News Obama's "Appeasement" Approach to Foreign Polic... Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 1
News Japan to strengthen Naval ties with India (Dec '11) Oct '15 HEOMOIAUSSIEMDEBD... 24
News US warship heads to Yemeni waters; could block ... (Apr '15) Apr '15 barefoot2626 47
News U.S. warship heads to Yemeni waters to intercep... (Apr '15) Apr '15 scooter 1
News Showdown at Sea? Aircraft carrier sent to Yemen... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Tim 1
More from around the web