Antioch to annex infamous neighborhood in northeast region

Jun 15, 2012 Full story: Contra Costa Times

Antioch leaders agreed last week to include two additional unincorporated land areas -- including a neighborhood that drew international attention for its connection to the Jaycee Dugard kidnapping case -- into its annexation plans for the city's northeast.

Full Story
My Home My Right

Pittsburg, CA

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Wow 75% of the residents don't want to become part of the city and Antioch is still going to force them in. go to show you that if you have big money and can bribe the city counsel you can do what ever you want. what ever happen to letting the voters decide. the power plant says they will give both the city and the county a million each if it is done by the end of the year regardless of what the people living there wants, this just seem wrong to me. I wish there were some lawyers out there that would strand up for us little guys.
Jimmy

United States

#2 Jun 17, 2012
Most of Americas problems are "TO Many Lawyers !"

Jimmy

United States

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Mr Guru wrote:
yes, and they are starting construction on monday June 18th. Now I wonder, do they make the homeowners pay to have piping connected from under their houses to the city pipes, or does big gubment pay for that?
Connections are not on your lot...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Phillip Garrido Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Could JonBenet Ramsey's Murder Be Solved? (Oct '11) Oct '13 realTopaz 545
Today in history - Jaycee Dugard abducted (Jun '13) Jun '13 Podguzzle 1
Jaycee Dugard describes 18 years in captivity (Jul '11) Jul '11 seeing blue 11
Jaycee Dugard Describes Surviving 18 Years in C... (Jul '11) Jul '11 abadapple 1
Jaycee Dugard gives first interview about kidna... (Jul '11) Jul '11 Thomas Jefferson 3
Feds called lax in monitoring Garrido on parole (Jul '11) Jul '11 true 1
Dugard kidnapper bunks with Manson (Jun '11) Jun '11 oh iz dat right 1
More from around the web