Same-sex marriage op-eds were a clear break from tradition

This is in response to the two pro-homosexual op-ed pieces that appeared under the headline "Same-Sex Marriage and Vallejo" . It is written in both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible that men shall not consort with men and neither shall they dress as women. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Good luck with that !!!!”

Since: Dec 10

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Apr 11, 2012
Gay Pride wrote:
The writer was probably in the throes of anal intercourse when he was typing that article, brown crap all over the keyboard. Yukky!
Don't even think anyone would believe this story except idiots like you!
Quite easy to believe with all of these anti-gay activists getting caught being....gay. It wouldn't be a bad thing if they weren't so hypocritical in bashing gays while all the while being gay. Kinda funny when you think about it.
http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-ac...
Gay Pride

Vallejo, CA

#23 Apr 11, 2012
That's really funny but in reality even Jesus had his Judas. So be careful, someone plugging your butt may be your own worst enemy!
Anonymous

Benicia, CA

#24 Apr 11, 2012
yeah, no hatred of homosexuals here, nope, none at all.

PS, you should google to see how much anal intercourse is performed by men and women. It's not gay people watching that.

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Apr 11, 2012
Gay Pride wrote:
That's really funny but in reality even Jesus had his Judas. So be careful, someone plugging your butt may be your own worst enemy!
...and what does that have to do with my reply ???
I only showed that, indeed, some of the biggest anti-gays are actually gay themselves. I think it's a whole self-loathing thing or just the incredible desire to preach to others how they should live yet not practicing what they preach (kinda like congress and teh insider trading thing).
BTW, hetero married male here. Noone's "plugging my butt" except my doctor once a year for my physical :)
Gay Pride

Vallejo, CA

#26 Apr 11, 2012
Watch your doc, his eyes could be rolling white while doing it.:D Take the Hemocault kit, no butt plug and just as good a test for colon cancer.

Ok, so now at least I know where you're coming from. Welcome to the real world!

Jersey City, NJ

#27 Apr 11, 2012
Gay Pride wrote:
Watch your doc, his eyes could be rolling white while doing it.:D Take the Hemocault kit, no butt plug and just as good a test for colon cancer.
Ok, so now at least I know where you're coming from. Welcome to the real world!
Actually, she's very gentle, but quick.
Gay Pride

Vallejo, CA

#28 Apr 11, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
yeah, no hatred of homosexuals here, nope, none at all.
PS, you should google to see how much anal intercourse is performed by men and women. It's not gay people watching that.
Guess which group was responsible for legalizing SODOMY AND BESTIALITY in this country? It's now called Recreational Sex just like Recreational Marijuana. Nice huh?

Jersey City, NJ

#30 Apr 11, 2012
Gay Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess which group was responsible for legalizing SODOMY AND BESTIALITY in this country? It's now called Recreational Sex just like Recreational Marijuana. Nice huh?
Comparing the responsible use of cannabis with bestiality???
Not a valid comparison. You can bet that another regulation will re-forbid sex with animals because, like sex with children, there is a victim who is unable to give consent.
Cannabis use by adults as well as consensual sex between two adults produces no victim. The only victims asociated with cannabis are as a result of it's prohibition, not the herb itself.
Gay Pride

Vallejo, CA

#31 Apr 11, 2012
Plants and Animals are forms of life, if you give protection to one then the other must be protected as well. How do you know plants are not victimized when they are killed and smoked just because they don't speak or protest?

I don't buy your victim idea, just because someone is a prostitute does not mean there's no victim. When there's no more self-esteem and self respect, there's a victim.
Anonymous

Benicia, CA

#32 Apr 11, 2012
Another testament to the failure of the Vallejo School Systems.
Gay Pride wrote:
Plants and Animals are forms of life, if you give protection to one then the other must be protected as well. How do you know plants are not victimized when they are killed and smoked just because they don't speak or protest?
I don't buy your victim idea, just because someone is a prostitute does not mean there's no victim. When there's no more self-esteem and self respect, there's a victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Opinion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heroin treatment needed to save lives 10 min junkie 32
Barry Beach--Montana Needs to Clear the Air (May '09) 1 hr Pinslapel 134
Visiting professor: Digital media hinders ratio... 2 hr Gfc 4
Greencastle Livestock Market owner charged with... (Dec '10) 6 hr concerned person 86
Jim Sweet: We deserve our own stores 7 hr Bot 55
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 7 hr Sashenka 29,824
GOP Must Move On From Obamacare Repeal 8 hr reality 57
More from around the web